Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home (592 Views)

Siege To Dasuki’s Home: AGF Appears In Court Today. / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
The operatives of the State Security Service, who placed the immediate past National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, under house arrest since Thursday, have vacated his sealed Abuja residence, releasing their two major detainees.
Mr. Dasuki and his friend, retired Colonel Bello Fadile, were released Friday evening 24 hours after the operatives descended on the property, placing them under arrest.
Mr. Fadile was visiting Mr. Dasuki when the operatives arrived and he was promptly detained with his host.
A source familiar with the matter said the operatives left after taking statement from Mr. Dasuki, asking him questions about the cars found in his compound, some of whom our sources said belonged to his wife and guests.
The cars had earlier being towed away early Tuesday morning, and are yet to be returned, according to a friend of Mr. Dasuki.
The SSS operatives had surrounded the House, located at John Kabiya street in the Asokoro District of Abuja Thursday evening and barred anyone from gaining entrance or exiting.
While the siege on the Abuja property was on, another set of detectives descended on a property belonging to Mr. Dasuki’s father in Sokoto, holding occupants hostage and searching everywhere.
Even while his men were sealing Mr. Dasuki’s property, the acting Director General of the SSS, Lawal Daura, told PREMIUM TIMES he had no knowledge of the operation.
“I am not aware of any siege,” Mr. Daura said. “What we are doing is celebrating Sallah and not carrying out any siege or house arrest.”
Mr. Dasuki was removed as NSA on Monday by Mr. Buhari after serving for three years as Nigeria’s National Security Adviser.
He was appointed on June 22, 2012 by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186852-breaking-sss-releases-former-nsa-sambo-dasuki-vacates-sealed-abuja-residence.html
Cc lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
After immense pressure from IBB, GEJ,Gusau,Danjuma and the Sultan, Buhari ends the siege
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Princecalm(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think they should be left alone for now, things will surely be re-visited.
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by nice101(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
finally
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
Finally, Buhari bows to reason
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Firefire(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
SenseiX:
After immense pressure from IBB, GEJ,Gusau,Danjuma and the Sultan, Buhari ends the siege

We are watching the tyrannical move

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by LordVarys: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think the siege was orchestrated by some folks around Buhari, Dambazau et al. It was unnecessary....
Re: BREAKING-DSS Withdraws From Dasuki's Home by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
LordVarys:
I think the siege was orchestrated by some folks around Buhari, Dambazau et al. It was unnecessary....
I doubt SSS can go after such a big fry without Buhari's involvement

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To My President Muhamadu Buhari On Planned US Visit / Buhari Seeks Obama’s Aid To Recover $150 Billion In Nigeria Loot / President Buhari- You Didn't Vote For Me, So Don't Expect Same Treatment (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.