Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. (988 Views)

When You Went To Ask Sango For A Child Instead Of Waiting For God's Time (Photo) / When Your Mum Slaps You In Public And Says "If I Hear Peem.." (funny Pic) / The Various Categories Of Slaps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. by freeage7(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yorùbá mothers are the best when it comes to child upbringing. Yorùbá mothers produce the best range of slaps: IGBATI, IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN, IFORUN, IFAKUN, ILADI, ABARA. These slaps will make you think you were adopted. IGBATI will make you correct your wrongs instantly! The beauty of IFOTI is, you will confess your sins on the spot. IGBARUN, IGBAJU and IFORUN will make you expose those who committed the crime with you without hesitation. ABARA and ILADI will make you pee in your new pants. Now ABARA is the worst... And apart from IGBAJU, we have an advanced one which is IGBAJU OLOYI. When you receive that one, you'll lose balance and your head will go into "auto-search" as you'll be looking for what hit you. This will make you do all the actions of the other slaps aforementioned at once! OH! IGBAJU OLOYI... it can reset someone to 3D (DEAF, DUMB, and DAFT). She will say let's go home and U will say it's in my pocket ma. Lol God bless our parents for the good upbringing. If you were brought-up in Yoruba land, regardless of how caring your mother was, you'd have encountered these slaps ....
Re: The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. by babajero(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yorubas carry first in child abuse and think it is upbring.
Re: The Various Yoruba Slaps That Shape A Child. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Make una ignore ethnicity jawe cheesy

And laff to the humour

I relate to the one wey go make you pee for body grin I come dey nostalgic I almost want pee for body tru tru o embarassed

(1) (Reply)

When Google Official Enter Naija. / Caption This Pictures / What If We Are Back To The Garden Of Eden?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.