Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment (2318 Views)

Mayweather Is Following Wizkid On Instagram & He's Not Making Noise About It / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) / Nigerians Troll Tania Following Wizkid’s ‘i’m Single’ Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Yesterday Tania gushed over her longtime boyfriend, Wizkid, while wishing him a happy birthday and today, Wizkid tweeted that he’s single and enjoying life. Now, Twitter Nigeria is trolling the heck out of Tania. See more tweets below…

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
See more tweets

Source: Twitter

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
poor girl. Nawa for Nigerians oo. POKENOSERS!!
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by teelacruz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
story for the gods....#expensiveshock
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by cherylsmith(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
why won't this girl get a real man and leave that kid alone abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by hatux: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
onomeglo:
why won't this girl get a real man and leave that kid alone abeg

wizkid is a real man

He's got the cash, popularity and good look

That defines true meaning of a "real man"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by iheanyi40(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
jagaban killed it grin grin
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Airforce1:

wizkid is a real man

He's got the cash, popularity and good look

That defines true meaning of a "real man"
real man indeed,why does he act nonchalant towards the relationship?I pity that girl,let her get a serious man that will take her to the isle soonest oo
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Zehner(f): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
When will girls stop carrying relationship on their head like load sef! Who asked her to start spewing shi about her relationship in the first place. *smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2015
onomeglo:
real man indeed,why does he act nonchalant towards the relationship?I pity that girl, let her get a serious man that will take her to the isle soonest oo

Na you sabi

Isle ko, Ice block ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
a

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Na you sabi
Isle ko, Ice block ni
lol see them grin
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
onomeglo:
lol see them grin
kiss grin
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by 2dice(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Mtcheww ..
Isss not my Business
E BA mi wa Omo to le Tiro cheesy
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Jonwesley(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
I think I have seen this "I'm single" by this boy before. Or is this one new. Well and if it's a new tweet about him being single, that will not be the end. Tania may be the most sincere he will get knowing that their friendship started before stardom. The one that are flashing their bodies for him in his videos will not last if he thinks they are better. Let him try copying Chris Brown. Rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Tashaamania(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
Beetle's tweet tho grin grin grin

Hehe as for Tania, she needs to take the hint.
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by tpiadotcom: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
is Tania on nairaland?
Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Nigerians Troll The Heck Out Of Tania Following Wizkid's I Am Single Comment by Airforce1(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2015
tpiadotcom:
is Tania on nairaland?

undecided
No
She's on Tp2.com

(1) (Reply)

What Course Can I Be Accepted To Study With This Result?? / See Photos From An Upcoming Artist Traditional And White Wedding Ceremony / Oritsefemi In All White Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.