Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) (38772 Views)

Female Fan Draws Photo Of Bobrisky With Makeup (Photos) / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts / Fan Draws Don Jazzy With Garri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by winkmart: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tania Omotayo is so beautiful and we all know that. She used to be Wizkid's girlfriend and there was a time she was linked with Korede Bello before another rumour of Korede's Oyinbo girlfriend surfaced.

Tania just got a gift from one of her fans and it is a beautiful portrait of herself. The fan, Adesina Adegboyega, who is a multi-talented artist/student looks so excited to have had the opportunity to present the gift to his favorite celebrity. He also gushed about the great opportunity on his Instagram timeline. She also had the photo on her timeline; https://www.instagram.com/p/BKVYnDbBe3V/?taken-by=taniaomotayo

Cute one I must say.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/tania-omotayo-is-presented-with.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by winkmart: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by sinaj(f): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who is Tania

Is she an actress, model or a musician sad

Nd diz one will hit Fp o!

26 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Erniehorla(f): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided okay, but how dis 1 take consine me?

10 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Harbay0101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
Who is Tania

I was confused too....when I saw favorite celebrity

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by nuelzy: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
sinaj:
Who is Tania

she is an ex girlfriend to one talentless midget.. dunno if i remember his name...he is an upcoming artist..

40 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by mofy1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
That moment when u are address as "Use to be some bodies galfrnd. #worldly people can keep tab sha.

10 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by freshness2020: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by noetic5: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kennyjam: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
wetin concern fowl with toothbrush.

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
But, this babe fine sha
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by LuvU2: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
she is so average nd we all know that tongue

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by systemz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:
she is an ex girlfriend to one talentless midget.. dunno if i remember his name...he is an upcoming artist..
Hate alert

7 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kennyjam: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nairaland give my pics to that guy to sketch me too. i am her ex-boyfriend too.

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
OP take time o. See as i take waste my MB for this poo.

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
What is nairaland turning into sef. How this one take concern us

1 Like

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Grantpatte: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
ok
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:

Hater.... I'm sure you can't even play a bell to a song talk less of singing

2 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by whizbee(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
so?
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by StepTwo: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
nuelzy:

lol

Airforce1 na already blown artist ni?
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kaen1317: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
somebody should please teach me how to sing cos clearly these boys are eating the best beef in town. u should see wizkids latest chick....hmmmm
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
kennyjam:
Nairaland give my pics to that guy to sketch me too. i am her ex-boyfriend too.

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by handysuzy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
If you draw Wizkid, fine...Tania, for what? Who is she? She will now start feeling like a celeb. You people should stop making all these girls popular for nothing. Laura, Tania and the likes have no marketable skill whatsoever. They only ride on the success of their sisters, or boyfriend or whoever....I don vex seff

10 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Adufeamos: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Smart guy. he tried sha.
Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
What exactly does she do? Why does she have a fan?

2 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by NgreadNews(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hmmm!

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
That portrait looks more like Rihanna

2 Likes

Re: Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos) by kaen1317: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
i don't pity these fine girls that don't give ordinary guys like me a chance. they are only interested in the rich in famous. so they deserve to be used and dumped while the guy moves on to the latest chick in town

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sarkodie Dead? / How Denrele Edun Was Robbed In Festac Area / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.