Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Only God Can Protect Me —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only God Can Protect Me —buhari (705 Views)

Photo: Amaechi I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Gej Lose-pix / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi / Security Operatives Cant Protect Me: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by Slingkey(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday
said that only God can protect him as security agents including the police and soldiers may not be able to provide total security Speaking when the Muslim community in the Federal Capital Territory,
FCT, came to pay Sallah homage at the
Presidential Villa, Buhari said:

“Today (yesterday) and immediately after the
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday said that only God can protect him as security agents including the police and soldiers may not be able to provide total
security Speaking when the Muslim community in the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, came to pay Sallah homage at the Presidential Villa, Buhari said: “Today (yesterday) and immediately after the prayers I think I was bombarded by the
youths who almost overwhelmed the security, and I had to hold tight to my gown to get to my car, He said: “I was advised to
enter the car from the ADC side and I refused, I went across trying to hold my hand to the wild youths who wanted to see
me.

“On an occasion like this, it shows that after what happened to President Ronald Reagan of the USA, it is only God almighty
that protects leaders, because in a mob like this, anybody with a sharp knife can get access and do a lot of damage. “So, all the
policemen and soldiers that were deployed since six o’ clock in the morning before I came out two hours later in the rains cannot
protect me, only God protects.”

Buhari spoke
yesterday just as twin explosions occurred at the Phase 1 Eid prayer ground in Damaturu, Yobe State when two female
suicide bombers detonated bombs killing at least nine people. Also on Thursday, over 50 persons were killed in another bomb
explosion in Gombe State.

Speaking further
at the Sallah homage, Buhari expressed gratitude to the Muslim community in the FCT for fulfilling the tradition of Sallah greetings for the occupant of the position of
President. The President also thanked them
for their loyalty to the country, as
represented by institutions and the
established system. He congratulated them
for the privilege to “come and meet me and
shake hands and also take picture with me.”

He added: “Please convey my thanks and
happy Sallah to all your families and relatives
and I congratulate you for the privilege you
have which is only you residents of the FCT
that have the privilege to come and meet me
and shake hands with me and take picture
with me, other Nigerians are envious of you
if you don’t know it.” Present at the homage
yesterday include Vice President Yemi
Osinbajo, the Director General of Directorate
of State Security, DSS, Lawal Daura; National
Security Adviser, NSA, Mohammed Babagana
Mongono and Senator Phillip Aduda.

Source:www.m.nationalmirrioronline.net/article/only-god-can-protect-me--buhari/?article-id=32113

cc:lalasticlala

Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2015
you ain't seen nothing yet! SCAMMER
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by shema101(f): 12:54am On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by tobechi74: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2015
bokoharam is already protecting
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2015
you must Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two
Months Scammer

1 Like

Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by drss(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Who cares what happens in the zoo? All hail the United Republic of Biafra. smiley
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by UnknownT: 1:27am On Jul 18, 2015
If only the citizens in terror zones can be sure like him when they say the same thing
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by egift(m): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2015

That is our able Presido. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Only God Can Protect Me —buhari by zik4ever: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Indeed you are correct sir but let me give you a professional advice -your man, Daura who was a member of the APC Presidential campaign security committee chaired by Lt Gen (retired) Dambazzau is now the DGSS, just ask him to identify and urgently get you trained Presidential Body Guards (BGs) and other executive protection operatives from the service -if he likes let all of them be from Katisan State or your village, it doesnt matter but your security arrangement needs help. Those infantry officers from the Army hurriedly trained along with others around you are doing their best but clearly there have been observable lapses due to their limitation which we cant discuss here on a public forum. Please do something, let those troops and operatives provide their usual cover in the outer ring. Surely, not all DSS operatives can be after your life!. I'm sure those that were selected to search ex-NSA Sambo's house for instance, wont be non-professionals or pro-PDP elements. I wish you well in your administration.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Article In The New York Times Is Treasonable / Akpabio Suffers Set Back In Bid To Retain Senate seat / Tompolo Describes Buhari As ‘listening President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.