Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe (824 Views)

Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants / FG Sacks 23 Warders & Suspends 11 Others Due To Recent Prison Break / Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by darmys(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2015
The leader of the Bring back our girls group Dy. Oby Ezekweseli took to twitter to express her opinions on the recent bombing attacks. She also sent some prayers to condole family of the victims.

Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Thezoomustfall: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Is this woman relevant to warrant her being news-worthy?
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:48am On Jul 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2015
I won't comment on dis lipsrsealed
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by tobechi74: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2015
i stoppsd taking her serious
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by drss(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Boko Haram want their Arewa state, we SE and SS want Biafra. Signup for the petition at the United Nations website. The zoo must fall.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by shema101(f): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Oby, oby, oby. Why am I even calling u self.

I'm tired of hearing about dis bomb blast every time. God please help Nigeria.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
Boko Haram want their Arewa state, we SE and SS want Biafra.
Signup for the petition at the United Nations website.
The zoo must fall.

Then what do yorubas want? Confused people. ..attache by confusion.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by shema101(f): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2015
drss:
Boko Haram want their Arewa state, we SE and SS want Biafra.
Signup for the petition at the United Nations website.
The zoo must fall.

Who dey deceive u say SS go follow u "ajokuta ma mu omi" go ? Mtcheew..... nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by shema101(f): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I won't comment on dis lipsrsealed

Please do, but hold ur trouble still. Here may not be d best place to display it.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2015
shema101:

Please do, but hold ur trouble still. Here may not be d best place to display it.
Is it ur trouble? undecided undecided
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by illiad: 1:32am On Jul 18, 2015
k
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by shema101(f): 2:00am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Is it ur trouble? undecided undecided
My major trouble b say, I for like siddon with u and kush. Datzall!
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 18, 2015
shema101:

My major trouble b say, I for like siddon with u and kush. Datzall!
U and who? shocked shocked
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by cuteboy2: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Oby has asked a very profound and troubling question:

[size=16pt]"How long before Federal Govt restores dignity of life in Nigeria?"[/size]

This is a fundamental question President Buhari should answer without delay.

Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by shema101(f): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
U and who? shocked shocked
Jesus Christ.... U never sleep still. back 2 ur question, na me and u..... if not, I go give u my own trouble o.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 18, 2015
If Na Gej tenure the woman for don murder am with curse.. observing from Pluto.
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2015
shema101:

Jesus Christ.... U never sleep still.
back 2 ur question, na me and u..... if not, I go give u my own trouble o.
Keep ur trouble..

I dnt want! tongue
Re: Oby Ezekweseli Reacts To Recent Bombing In Gombe And Yobe by Emekamex(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Blame it on one chance

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For The United States / IYC Faults Obasanjo Over Comment On Jonathan / Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.