Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million (819 Views)

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions / Good News!!! Company Raises Minimum Wage To N14 Million/year. See The Company / Fraud Alert!!! Don't Pay To Anybody Having This Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by mazechdotcom: 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
A COMPANY DIRECTOR DELIVERED A STARTLING MESSAGE TO HIS EMPLOYEES ON MONDAY — HE IS RAISING THE MINIMUM PAY FOR ALL OF HIS EMPLOYEES NO MATTER THE LEVEL AND QUALIFICATION TO $70,000 (N14,000,000) A YEAR! HE REDUCED HIS OWN SALARY TO THE SAME AMOUNT FROM ABOUT $1 MILLION.

THE DIRECTOR SAID HE INCREASED THE MINIMUM PAY TO $70,000 BECAUSE OF CONCERNS ABOUT INCOME INEQUALITY — AND ALSO BECAUSE HE WANTS HIS WORKERS TO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BASIC NEEDS.

"I WOULD NOT DO THIS IF I THOUGHT I WAS DOING ANYONE A FAVOR," HE TOLD HIS EMPLOYEES. "I JUST THINK THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE DESERVES."

THE DIRECTOR SAID HE WAS MOTIVATED BY CONCERNS OVER THE INCOME GAP.

‘ONE OF SIX CHILDREN I GREW UP IN A HOUSEHOLD STILL HAVE DIFFICULTIES TRYING TO ACHIEVE A MIDDLE-CLASS LIFESTYLE'. HE SAID.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT THIS?

CLICK TO READ FULL GIST AND SEE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY AND THE DIRECTOR

BY THE WAY, THEY ARE STILL HIRING IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!!! smiley

CLICK TO READ -

https://www.mazech.com/Minimum_wage

Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by mazechdotcom: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Very good! smiley

Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by IAMTHEHERO: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
See, that is the problem we have in Nigeria. The difference in salaries and wages between the managers and their subordinates is too high.l am not talking of the MD yet.How can you justify it that monthly take home of a manager is 450k and that of his subordinates that do the job is 105k. To me oo,this is the area Labour Unions should look into.
Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by WukedP(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
I wish I wish I wish, in R. Kellys voice
Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by mazechdotcom: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
WukedP:
I wish I wish I wish, in R. Kellys voice

You wish what?
Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by lative(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
in bhado's voice "to get this money we dy ball every night n day"
Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by mazechdotcom: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
See, that is the problem we have in Nigeria. The difference in salaries and wages between the managers and their subordinates is too high.l am not talking of the MD yet.How can you justify it that monthly take home of a manager is 450k and that of his subordinates that do the job is 105k. To me oo,this is the area Labour Unions should look into.

The truth is that many people are either underpaid or overpaid. It's a tough situation.

....but I commend this company for the announcement though
Re: Company Raises Minimum Pay To $70,000/yr No Matter Ur Qualification- N14 Million by richidinho(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
F

(1) (Reply)

These 15 Perfectly Time Photos Will Definitely Blow Your Mind(photos) / React To Waku : Pay Waku No Attention- Tinubu Media Office / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear Your Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.