Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 (5944 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Addressed As ‘his Excellency, President Of Biafra’ In Kuje Prison / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2015
"Only a Lunatic will shout Biafra all over the Internet and still go home to be fully identified and addressed as a Nigerian just be able to cloth and feed himself." - EGIFT 2015

We do not want any "Mexico" in the backyard of the "United States" of Nigeria. Stop being a pawn in one clown's quest to become an emperor of the east. Our country Nigeria is the Giant of Africa and we are not dividing it. You can relocate to UN Hq in NY, land in Tel Aviv or swim the Atlantic - we will still not divide Nigeria.

We are Nigerians and it is the best thing since sliced bread.

17 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by LoveMachine(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2015
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by babajero(m): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2015
An adopted child stays in the house of the forster parents and bears their name till he leaves, in the case of Biafra a Biafran will answer a nigerian till this partnership will come to an end, and calling nigeria giant of Africa all I can ask you is which dungeon did you come out from and which year did they throw you in there because I believe it was in the 60s welcome back to life.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:32am On Jul 18, 2015

Funny how a featherbrained marsupial quotes himself and terms it "the greatest quote".grin

I understand yesterday was a holiday and you had free drinks from your muslim neighbours. The idiocy induced by your drunken state is pardonable for now, Egift.smiley

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by M4gunners: 2:35am On Jul 18, 2015
Op your must've been suffering from the heat of the Zoo . Biafra we want no going back. One nigeria is a scam just because of oil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 2:36am On Jul 18, 2015
No amount of insult from you, op, will change the truth. Nigeria has suppressed the truth for so long and it's about to burst.

Havent we deceived ourselves with the 'one Nigeria' nonsense for 100 years? Where has it gotten us.

Just in the past 3months alone, Oba Akiolu threatened Igbos with lagoon in Lagos, dr Ariyo called for genocide on Igbos. These 2 were celebrated as hereos by Yorubas Yorubas call Igbos immigrants in Lagos. Hausas target igbo properties and burn them all the time and Yorubas celebrate marginalization of Igbos in Nigeria. Now u have to face the consequence of those actions

Give me just one reason to proudly say I'm nigerian. We're only forced to be called Nigerian for now.
Instead of finding ways to appease the poor, u think insulting them will change their minds? No, it only makes it worse cheesy

Chukwuabiama, the God of the oppressed is with Biafrans even as the blood of innocent Biafrans (spilled by Nigeria) is calling out for vengeance.

God bless Biafra

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 2:41am On Jul 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Funny how a featherbrained marsupial quotes himself and terms it "the greatest quote".grin

I understand was a holiday and you had free drinks from your muslim neighbours. The idiocy induced by your drunken state is pardonable for now, Egift.smiley

He has to do what he's paid to do grin

It's called 'justifying your salary' cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:44am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
An adopted child stays in the house of the forster parents and bears their name till he leaves, in the case of Biafra a Biafran will answer a nigerian till this partnership will come to an end, and calling nigeria giant of Africa all I can ask you is which dungeon did you come out from and which year did they throw you in there because I believe it was in the 60s welcome back to life.

This is the height of Madness, when this guy consider himself an orphan (even when know and see his parents) and also a beast in a cage (even when he knows better) - just because one useless clownish emperor-wannabe to him over the radio that he is in a cage.

Bros free yourself from mental slavery. Nobody can help you until you start retracing your ignorance.

Foster child my foot.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

This is the height of Madness, when this guy consider himself an orphan (even when know and see his parents) and also a beast in a cage (even when he knows better) - just because one useless clownish emperor-wannabe to him over the radio that he is in a cage.

Bros free yourself from mental slavery. Nobody can help you until you start retracing your ignorance.

Foster child my foot.

Pics don't lie. Welcome to one Nigeria cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:

He has to do what he's paid to do grin

It's called 'justifying your salary' cheesy

Egift is a madman and I'd tame him.♦

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:50am On Jul 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Op your must've been suffering from the heat of the Zoo . Biafra we want no going back. One nigeria is a scam just because of oil.

Hear it loud and clear, you clowns will not form any cave pothole in Aligbo. Apart from the FG crunching any lawlessness, "anyi bu umu Igbo" will not allow some disgruntled miscreants to undermine the Peace and development of Aligbo.
Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
Pics don't lie. Welcome to one Nigeria cheesy

Whenever this your lousy handshake crosses the elbow, we will deal with your type.

Ndigbo are Nigerians. Anyone that don't like it can relocate to Jerusalem or Saudi Arabia.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by glassjar1: 2:55am On Jul 18, 2015
all this in the name of 1 country . keep deceiving your selves .oil on their mind .

i am not Nigerian , i am biafran .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2015
[s]
TheSonOfMark:

Egift is a madman and I'd tame him.♦
[/s]

Will you shut that hole in your face, before I help you close it. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Danjuma827(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2015
Biafra or not. We will still remain one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 2:59am On Jul 18, 2015
glassjar1:
all this in the name of 1 country . keep deceiving your selves .oil on their mind .

i am not Nigerian , i am biafran .

Oil, Oil, Oil - How many Oil Blocks do you have? A Poor man like you that gets free hug from Poverty all day, will not allow us hear word.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by M4gunners: 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

Hear it loud and clear, you clowns will not form any cave pothole in Aligbo. Apart from the FG crunching any lawlessness, "anyi bu umu Igbo" will not allow some disgruntled miscreants to undermine the Peace and development of Aligbo.
Nwanne u are on ur own. Feel free to remain with ur nigeria, no body is forcing you to follow. By the way aren't an Igbo guy stop playing games with us.

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 3:09am On Jul 18, 2015
M4gunners:
Nwanne u are on ur own. Feel to remain with ur nigeria, no body is forcing you to follow. By the way aren't an Igbo guy stop playing games with us.

Always living in denial. When you are confronted with the Reality that not well-meaning Umu-Igbo subscribes into your madhouse theory - then am suddenly from Jupiter. Nice try!

So for those of us that don't want Biafra, you guys will build your malaria-ridden cave-land around our family homes. If I want to go out of my compound I will present Visa and a Passport. Now tell me you are not dancing in the market square with such insinuations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

Whenever this your lousy handshake crosses the elbow, we will deal with your type.

Ndigbo are Nigerians. Anyone that don't like it can relocate to Jerusalem or Saudi Arabia.

You just shot yourself in the foot with that pic

Thanks for buttressing my point

Pic saved for reference

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:13am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

One other advise I have for you is : stop claiming you're Igbo just because u can speak it. Some of us can speak Yoruba but of what use will it be for me to claim Yoruba cheesy when I'm super proud of my root

Proudly Igbo
Long live Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 18, 2015
Out okwua ka Zik kwugidere welu dobe anyi na onodu odi ndu ma onwu ka mma.

I hope he enjoys one Naijiriya na iri ozu ya ugbua. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:19am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

Always living in denial. When you are confronted with the Reality that not well-meaning Umu-Igbo subscribes into your madhouse theory - then am suddenly from Jupiter. Nice try!

So for those of us that don't want Biafra, you guys will build your malaria-ridden cave-land around our family homes. If I want to go out of my compound I will present Visa and a Passport. Now tell me you are not dancing in the market square with such insinuations?

So the bolded is why u guys have decided to remain slaves in Nigeria.chai there is god o

U guys can still declare oduwastan republic.
Secession doesn't necessarily mean war

Btw ndo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 3:19am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
You just shot yourself in the foot with that pic

Thanks for buttressing my point

Pic saved for reference

If you are expecting a hug for insinuating Sacrilege and Treason, then you have a bigger problem than I first thought.
Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:22am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

If you are expecting a hug for insinuating Sacrilege and Treason, then you have a bigger problem than I first thought.

Go and tell your pay masters that this threat method is no longer working.
They need to re-strategize cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 3:23am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
So the bolded is why u guys have decided to remain slaves in Nigeria.chai there is god o

U guys can still declare oduwastan republic
Secession doesn't necessarily mean war

Btw ndo cheesy

In case you don't know, Living in denial and whispering to yourself that am not even an "Nwa Ama Ala", is an early symptom of Madness.

Stop being a pawn in Nnamdi Kalu's quest for 5-miuntes fame.

4 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:27am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

In case you don't know, Living in denial and whispering to yourself that am not even an "Nwa Ama Ala", is an early symptom of Madness.

Stop being a pawn in Nnamdi Kalu's quest for 5-miuntes fame.

Ok thanks for the advise cheesy but be proud of your origin for once and stop claiming Igbo cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 3:28am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
Go and tell your pay masters that this threat method is no longer working.
They need to re-strategize cheesy

Did you experience the last Civil War? Or have you been on ground on any significant crisis? If none, then I can understand your childishness and inability to fathom the enormity of war. And if somthat you will attempt to divide Nigeria without a resounding dirty slap, then they must think of you as a mumunized fellow that has no understanding of how things work.
Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:29am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

Did you experience the last Civil War? Or have you been on ground on any significant crisis? If none, then I can understand your childishness and inability to fathom the enormity of war. And if somthat you will attempt to divide Nigeria without a resounding dirty slap, then they must think of you as a mumunized fellow that has no understanding of how things work.

Just like Nigeria has closed radio Biafra cheesy

U think this is 1967. Ode

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by TemmyWon(f): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2015
babajero:
adopted children cannot change names its permanent. foster kids retain their birth names.
oroniyen jooo

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by egift(m): 3:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:
Ok thanks for the advise cheesy but be proud of your origin for once and stop claiming Igbo cheesy cheesy

You are still stammering the same denial, even when I have taken time to enlighten your ignorance.

As an Igbo man, I am a very proud Nigerian. Even those that hate me will tell you that. I will defend Aligbo in everything - including defending it from miscreants who want to bring destruction to our land with their Factory-Fitted Ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by Rose2014: 3:35am On Jul 18, 2015
egift:

You are still stammering the same denial, even when I have taken time to enlighten your ignorance.

As an Igbo man, I am a very proud Nigerian. Even those that hate me will tell you that. I will defend Aligbo in everything - including defending it from miscreants who want to bring destruction to our land with their Factory-Fitted Ignorance.

Please biko ejoor, It's not 'aligbo'

Correct that before quoting me again. I've overlooked it times without number hoping it's just typo. Consult your Igbo coach to correct that before u quote me again. Nonsense

Aligbo ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Quote On Biafra In 2015 by 1after: 3:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Rose2014:

One other advise I have for you is : stop claiming you're Igbo just because u can speak it. Some of us can speak Yoruba but of what use will it be for me to claim Yoruba cheesy when I'm super proud of my root

Proudly Igbo
Long live Biafra

You are a dunce cos the OP is truly Igbo. Everyone that disagree with you must be Yoruba. Wtf is wrong with your head. Stop screaming Yoruba everywhere like a mad dog, we are praying for your biafra so you guys can go cos we have nothing in common. Enough

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Diezani’s Partner-in- Crime, His Super Yacht And Billion Dollar Wealth (pix) / Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO / How Many Missiles Does The Nigerian Military Have And How Many Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.