Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks (31103 Views)

Buhari Appoints Health Agencies Director-Generals / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Appointment Of New Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Face Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
A
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by DROGON: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Fla
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by exlink10(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
dem won act film again?
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by DROGON: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2015
Flaf
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by seedorfg(m): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2015
pmb my hero, fashola my guy, osinbajo my mentor, 2015 my year
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Segadem(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2015
Soldiers go soldiers come
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by seankay(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Dese potbelly generals have tried their best. Let the youngings grin take ova
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by omusiliyu(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2015
freesinzu:
H
You mean Helipad that Buhari want to build in Daura
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
I thought some people said Buhari appointed the most senior officers.

Thats military tradition.
OBJ did the same thing, they do that to have control of the military. Its a technical way to retire senior officer to have your loyalist
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by jideflows(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
when them appoint Minimah him forget say people when senior am retire with immediate effect abi? na now when e dey leave he dey complain.. Human beings...
Beremx:
That's how it's supposed to be! sacking corruption and appointing integrity!
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by AreaFada2: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
I thought some people said Buhari appointed the most senior officers.
No mind them. Of course you know propagandists spin all lies. I know at least two officers senior to him. A relative, a retired brigadier, was their instructor at the Defence Academy.
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by kennyman2000(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
No be baba's fault naaaw.. If they had not monetised,lootised,politicised boko haram. They wouldnt be losing their jobs.. They should deal with it..
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by jideflows(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2015
even GEJ did same... Minimah should go back to Opobo and rest.. he don try
same2u:

Thats military tradition.
OBJ did the same thing, they do that to have control of the military. Its a technical way to retire senior officer to have your loyalist

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Israel5(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2015
Expected
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Largeese(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Anything to make this country a better place is a welcome development. We don't care whose ass is being gored.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is a thread where i have taught for free how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way.,,and this one beckons The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2015
jideflows:
even GEJ did same... Minimah should go back to Opobo and rest.. he don try

My bro. If I become the president today
I will do just same.
I must have control.of the military
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by tsdarkside(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Army was able to reclaim all Nigerian territories

NA did their job very well...i must say......now boko haram is only a bunch of criminals...no more caliphate in nigeria.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by tsdarkside(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

grin grin grin Smh.

grin grin grin dont mind them,,,keep on reasoning...very good.........
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by freesinzu(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:

You mean Helipad that Buhari want to build in Daura

Ur on point dude
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by chernest2002: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2015
All the other tribes who supposed to take over from kenneth minima are asked to retire with him to make way for the government of the north to continue .cleansing of some tribe is going on in the army now.
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by luvmijeje(f): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin dont mind them,,,keep on reasoning...very good.........

Thank you better person.
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by chrisxxx(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
soe:
Bring it on

What of that General Momoh of EkitiGate Scandal?
There may be no truth in that scam. What has stopped that mole of an officer from surfacing now that Buhari is in power? Leave APC and propangada hare!
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by sucess001(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Imagine d guy subliminally complainin of d way he was sacked. Imagine him also complainin on behalf of d oda generals dt wia asked to retire. These service chiefs under jonathan have absolutely no decorum or discipline.

The Army dt became a laughin stock globally under his watch is d one he is talkin about abi na another one?

The thunder that will fire this guy is taking final briefing instructions!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by olamonsor2: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2015
See how buhari is working, show him billions like. Hit like for him jor

3 Likes

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2015
omusiliyu:
Government of North by Northerner and for the Northerners.

In Oshiomole voice "go and die"

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2015
Yoruba watch out, the Hausa man have been appointing his brothers in key position, the country is at stake, Hausa man don't regard anyone except u r hausa , even u r Muslim, cos they believe anyone who is not hausa is not true Muslim. Out watch.......
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Emade(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Well dem don serve there country reach make other people still serve too wish dem luck
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by crystal89: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Get your sure win on sport bets with fixed games, to get on the fixed games contact me by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=8

Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by kenex4ever(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

grin grin grin Smh.
don't let ur ignorant-head fall off o.
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Nuhusky: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Esprit de coup
Re: Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks by Sobeautiful: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

Yes you did......... Six weeks before election. That's unforgivable and it rubbishes the effort put into it.
Is Buhari also waiting for six weeks before elections to stop the bombings and deaths or at least minimize them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) / Lagos LG Boss Spotted Riding Public Bus (pics) / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.