Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo (1662 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Was To Distribute Grinding Machines, Motorcycles Before His Death / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by traction: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2015
Truck loads of food stuff donated to workers and other categories of people in Osun State by the Presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Dr. David Oyedepo, have arrived in the state for distribution. The bishop donated the food items which included rice, vegetable oil, tomato pastes and others for distribution to church members and other residents of the state who were experiencing lack.

The State Pastor of the LFCW, Olumuyiwa Emmanuel, announced the arrival of the food aid on Wednesday during the mid-week service of the church in Osogbo, the state capital. He stated that the food would be distributed at the church premises on Sunday (tomorrow) after service.

He said, “I am happy to announce to you that trailer load of rice, vegetable oil, tomato and other things sent by the bishop have arrived. The distribution will be done on Sunday. Invite your friends and neighbours, Christians and non Christians; everybody will be taken care of. We are blessed to be a blessing unto others. Bring people who need the food, young and old, all of them will be catered for. We have more than enough for everybody.”
http://www.osun.info/post-75-winners-chapel-to-distribute-food-items-tomorrow.html

Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by temitemi1(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Aregbese n his people should take notice cool cool cool
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by Topccy007: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by Trailblazer1(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by Johnestins1(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2015
We should go dere or wat
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by cremedelacreme: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2015
What is even wrong with Osun state? Are they the only state oweing workers wages or is it that the indigenes are too lazy to work? Some states are even oweing their workers for months than Osun yet we don't hear or see such SOS call. This is becoming embarrassing, Individuals, churches, mosques, NGOs, red cross, boys scout, civil defense, boys brigade etc are all donating food and relief materials to Osun yet just last year Aregbesola boasted that Osun IGR is bigger than the whole IGR of the 5 SE states put together. Clowns!

3 Likes

Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by LANDOS4RE4: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
I know God will intervein in matter of the state of Osun very soon. My God shall put enemy into shame.
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by LANDOS4RE4: 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
I know God will intervein in matter of the state of Osun very soon. My God shall put enemies into shame. The change is here.
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by phayvoursky(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
HUNGER STRICKEN SOMALIANS WILL BEGIN TO DONATE FOOD ITEMS TO OSUN STATE.

I PITY MY FRIEND SERVING THERE.
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by rifasenate11(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good work in action
Re: Winners' Chapel To Distribute Food Items Tomorrow In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
lots of osogbo weed i guess lolx fwesh.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Visits His Alma Mater Barewa College For 2014/15 Old Boys Meeting(pics / President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / Breaking News: Senate President Saraki Orders The Probe Of CCT Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.