Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today (50340 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Specialspesh: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Governor Fayose was pictured wearing a short knicker and T-shirt while supervising his 'stomach infrastructure' plan on Thursday---to distribute packets of rice and N200 to residents of Ekiti State...

See photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/see-what-governor-fayose-wore-while.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Pray(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one. Fresh air.......

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by u3man(m): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na so, u correct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Karlman: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
...the only tree who made a forest in yoruba land! ...d only man whose sneez sends the man in aso rock on 50days medical leave... d greatest yoruba man dead or alive! ...d only yorubaman wit d heart and blood of d igbo. Bros i troway salute!

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by mcmurphy132(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Scammer spotted!!!! Over to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Specialspesh: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Davash222(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hehehehe, 'don't give a fucck' crew, a meme is born.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hit like if you love Fayose just like I do.

274 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by modelsms(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
most popular fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by auntysimbiat(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
osokomole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by PqsMike: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
In as much as I like this man, I think bloggers are just using his name to pull traffic

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

with few million bucks you can build something like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Pearly255(f): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pure simplicity... Lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Blessmira: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
This man no send anybody grin. Good for him. He is just free unlike some Governors.

Omo see queue for the rice grin. Thumbs up for the governor. Weldone sir!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Giyerte(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by jidebond: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Drama king
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Kelklein(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
undecided

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by neonly: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
I jst love dis man

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by markbenny(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Daniyemi:
Hit like if you love Fayose just like I do.

Show off, hit/strike/press 'like' if you think Fayose loves too much attention

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Millz404(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Black people and backwardness.... Instead of empowering people to create value which is money to them and even money for the government, he is sharing packets of rice and N200 to do what with it lipsrsealed cook red oil rice?

I have no business with politics or politicians but common sense, that individual sharing rice does not have.

Empower 10, 50, 100, or 200 people with loan/grant and there is a ripple effect, more jobs created by these number and overtime less people become hungry and see no need to line up looking hungry for packets of whatever.

Seeing his deluded types praising him.... Its clear why africa is poor and backward and will remain so for a long while

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by tmgold007(f): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Better Governor........am proud of ya

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Codeblues(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by weedtheweeds: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
one pastor has arrested Kemi Olunloyo o. This country has no freedom of speech?? Many Nigerians will plot to kill anyone who spills the T, yet they want a change. Suffer go plenty. Anyone who exposes evil will be plotted against. Stephanie Otobo should be free to express herself. if you feel she is tarnishing your image then see her in court. All these men of cuds are wrecking havoc int eh country. they have no love for humanity at all

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Prinxx(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
See the look on the security guys face. Be like... Oga Abeg no dey too expose us for all the risks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by lekjons(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fayose the IDP camp Ekiti state food distributor.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Divinehenrich(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Is this what governance is all about......

Honestly, this very action of the governor and its stomach infrastructure programme is tantamount to mockery.
What can #200 offer in this our present economic circumstances.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by martineverest(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
poverty reside in ekiti

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by blackjack21(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
the security guard by his left angry angry angry

with the way they are trooping to get their stomach infrastructed I'm not sure if they deserve better.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by GavelSlam: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think the rest of the country should donate some relief materials to the good people of Ekiti state who have suffered this grave human disaster.

We can donate foodstuff, beddings, farm implements and kiddies wears.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by Divay22(f): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Just buy a woman's heart or women And you'll go far tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by evansjeff(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
IDIOT

quote me if you're also an idiot like him

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Wore Shorts To Distribute Packets Of Rice To Ekiti Residents Today by kkboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
What a shame . Instead of teaching his people how to fish, he is giving them fish and giving his immediate family and cronies fishing net. That is what we call unpresidented double standard.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play / PDP Merges With Over 30 Others, Form Mega Party (CUPP) / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.