Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link (8333 Views)

Hiphop Awards Is A Paddy Paddy Awards Plz Dont Waste Ur Time And Vote / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> / Destiny's Child, the Hip-Hop Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by badman(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2009
rapjunkie:

I think the reason why 'originality' is not on that list is because u must be referring to the version  that featured Mode. Thats what made it a 'hot' track!!!

Very surprised to see Faze cutting Mode out of the video and insisting to push the original 'originality' track where he sacrifices lyrical skill to simply name check on the 2 & 3rd verse.  . . . . . and the video isn't up to scratch either! Lets face it, Modes version is better.

Faze didn't do justice to the beat apart from the first verse and the chorus.

but that is just MY OPINION!!!!

truly we have different opinions cos personally i feel the one wit faze is better. I'm not even talkin bout the video( which was below expectation) or the album, the originality track itself did better than some of the songs here. There must be a certain criteria for this nominaions even bigiano's shayo aint in the best video section,
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by khanye(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2009
dejiariyo:

@dammiecool
ruggedman last album was released in 2006 and that was why he was nominated for the kora award in december 06 which he eventually lost.
now lets look at all the artiste who released that same year.
2face-grass to grace
faze-kolomental
sound sultan- text book
dbanj- run down
modenine -E' Pluribus Unum

all these artiste released the same year ruggedman released his second album and they have all dropped another album, to me ruggedman is a lazy artiste, the only rapper i have ever seen with no mixtape no free song to download, he is a disgrace to who ever see him as a rapper.my 2 cent

Lazy abi the guy no sabi the next step. grin
Mode said: Imm'a Prove it mic wise you've got nuttin to say
That's the real truth.
The guy should just concentrate on his Sept. 20 thing
Silly Wannabes cheesy
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by woodboi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
Badman ur name speak 4 u.rugged is into music biz jst like 50.many rap star with a album n yet dey command respect.so it is left 4 d guy 2 do with is life,al dat maters is e havin a successful career.which he has,n beside what did he want to do with HHW.do he have to keep repeatin award to show he is gud or any other award he need in nigeria.point black he has nothin 2 prove
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by coolboyapg: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
now time for my prediction
ALBUM OF THE YEAR- ENTERTAINER
ARTISTE OF THE YEAR- DBANJ
SONG OF THE YR- GONGO ASO
RECORDING OF THE YR- STREET CREDIBILITY
PRODUCER OF THE YEAR- DON JAZZY
BEST MUSIC VIDEO- PERE
BEST DANCEHALL - TIMAYA
BEST RNB POP ALBUM- ENTERTAINER
BEST RAP ALBUM - TALK ABOUT IT
BEST COLLABRO- STREET CREDIBILITY
BEST RAP SINGLE- NAETOC KINI BIG DEAL
BEST VOCAL MALE- TABOO WANDE COAL
BEST VOCAL FEMALE- OMAWUNMI
BEST STREET HOP- O4KASIBE
NEXT RATED- KEL
REVELATION OF THE YEAR- NAETO C
AFRICAN ACT OF THE YR- DOGG
LYRICIST ON THE ROLL- MODE 9

BELIEVE ME,THIS ARE THE AWARD WINNERS
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by eldee(m): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2009
rockyfela:

HHWA1 ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Best album (solo or group) in year under review that meets judges’ requirements of excellence (in every realm: songwriting, production, rendition, promotion and acceptability (sales, popularity)

TALK ABOUT IT
Artiste - M I
Producer(s) – Jesse Jagz, M.I, Kraftwork
Record Label – Chocolate City

HHWA5 PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
JESSE JAGZ
Album – TALK ABOUT IT
Artiste – M.I
Song title – “SHORT BALCK BOY”

HHWA9 BEST RAP ALBUM
Best album by a rap artiste or group in year under review

TALK ABOUT IT
Artiste- M I
Producer(s) - M I, Jesse Jagz, Kraftworks
Record Label- Chocolate City

HHWA11 BEST RAP SINGLE
Best single released on-air recording of a rap song

“SAFE”
Artiste(s) – M I ft Djinee
Producer – M.I
Record Label- Chocolate City

HHWA15 HIP HOP WORLD REVELATION
Best new artiste in the year under review

M I
Album - TALK ABOUT IT
Full Name – JUDE ABAGA
Record Label – Chocolate City

HHWA17 LYRICIST ON THE ROLL
Rap Artiste with best lyrical depth and performance on a single song or album
M I
Album Title - TALK ABOUT IT
Record Label - Chocolate City
Song Title – TALK ABOUT IT
Six M.I nominations?? Damn!!!
Anyway, I've got a problem with the best hiphop song category
Why wasn't Area, Anoti, Fast Money Fast Cars, I'm hot or any other rap song nominated??

To answer one question, Why wasn't Asa nominated??
Cus this is flipping Hiphop World Awards not Folk/Soul Awards, c'est finis
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by darequam(m): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2009
Hmmm! This aint the right shit dudes,
I'm sure if everythin is free and fair M.I SHOULD pick nothin less than 4 awards but, why is it that tracks like Anoti, area e.t c r not nominated just like the last post said,
MODE WILL GET THE BEST LYRIcist as usual,
DAGRIN and his crue r sure to get somethin too
On that of rugged, he is yet to drop his album, but i c kno reason why 'talking to u' would be in best rap single and banging won't(both tracks don't belong there),
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by ofokasibe: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2009
eldee:

Six M.I nominations?? Damn!!!
Anyway, I've got a problem with the best hiphop song category
Why wasn't I'm hot or any other rap song nominated??

eldee, am hot is a mixtape song, get ur facts right!
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by dejiariyo: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2009
lol@ofokasibe[b][/b]
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by rapjunkie(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2009
eldee:

To answer one question, Why wasn't Asa nominated??
Cus this is flipping Hiphop World Awards not Folk/Soul Awards, c'est finis

So why is there a reggae/dance hall category, Einstein?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by badman(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2009
lol @ einstein

i think asa wasnt nominated cos she won awards at the last edition for the same songs i think she took album of the year
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by eldee(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2009
rapjunkie:

So why is there a reggae/dance hall category, Einstein?
Cus Dancehall is a fusion of the whole rasta thing wiv rap.

@ofokasibe
Are you trying to take the piss?
How dare you manipulate my post?

Anyway, if I'm Hot is a mixtape song, didn't I give a list of five other songs?
Besides I swear Saucekid's 'mixtape' song got nominated last year?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by dejiariyo: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2009
asa released in 2007 and was nominated in 2008 why will she be nominated for same album she won award?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by kaypumpin2(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2009
@Eldee

Asa won an award in the last edition of HHWA and thus the reason you gave is not applicable.The only germane reason is 'cos she did not release any work in "the year under review"

The tightest noninations have to be the group having "mo hit" vs "coded tunes".It is definately a tight one.

HHWA14 NEXT RATED
Most promising upcoming officially unreleased act in the year under review

YQ
Track Title – “E FI MI LE”
Record Label – 2Koncept Entertainment

MP
Track Title – “PASA PASA”
Record Label – Lime Lite Records

KEL
Track Title – “WA WA ALRIGHT”
Record Label - Capital Hills Records

D’JINEE
Track Title – “LADE”
Record Label – Polar Media

OMAWUNMI
Track Title – “IN THE MUSIC”
Record Label – Wonder Woman

What is Djinee doing in this category?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by kaypumpin2(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2009
@rapjunkie
THE ANGRY RAPJUNKIE REVIEW!!!

1. How can 'not the girl' by Dare be nominated for anything? That song is SOOOOOO RUBBISH!!!!! Only the video is any good
2. Don't people have to buy copies of paradigm shift to hear it before it is nominated?
3 If MI wins best album, then there will be riots in the Eastern states and seccessionist talks will be held in Jos. How can M.I's album be better than Naeto C's album?
4.YQ & Dagrin have to win best collobo over 9ice and tuface. If they don't then we know HHWA is on heavy payola. 'E fi mi le' is a zillion times better than that boring ' street credibilty'
5. If any one else apart from Mode wins 'lyricist on the roll' then Rapjunkie will enter the studio with ruggedman to release 'deathblow, part 419'

This is tongue in cheek right?How on earth is that song a rubbish?If you criticize his vocal range on the song,i MAY agree sorta,as i believe someone with a wider vocal range could have add more vibes to the rendition of the lyrics but knowing Dare's vocal range is not his forte (i feel Ecetra and Cobhams would have done better),even that his negligible as that song is near-perfect i.e 90%.I am sorry but you lost me on that one.

Just thinking out loud,why is Sound Sultan's bush meat not nominated for any award?

Bigiano and Durella's Shayo is also no where to be found shocked
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by chrisical(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
Point of correction! Ruggedman's last album (RUGGEDYBABA) was released in march 2007 and since then he has won Hiphopworld awrds best rap album;Nigeria music awards best rap artiste;Nigerian music video awards for best indigenous concept(RUGGEDYBABA) AND A NOMINATION IN BEST HIPHOP CATEGORY OF 2009 KORA AWARDS BILLED TO HOLD IN APRIL.
PLS seek correct info bofore you post anything.
Besides it is not easy to drop album, rap in particular, every year.Artiste's personal engagements,time,finance,family committments are some of the factors that might not be helpful to release album on a yearly basis.
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by chrisical(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
It is disheartening that Clarence PETERS WAS NOT IN THE BEST VIDEO CAEGORY.The guy is on top of his game.
ALBUM OF THE YEAR-GONGO ASO-9ICE
ARTISTE OF THE YEAR-9ICE
SONG OF THE YEAR-GONGO ASO
RECORDING OF THE YEAR-STREET CREDIBILITY
PRODUCER OF THE YEAR-ID CABASA
BEST MUSIC VIDEO-PERE
BEST RNB POP ALBUM-GONGO ASO
BEST RAP ALBUM-TALK ABOUT IT
BEST COLLABO-GOOD OR BAD
BEST RAP SINGLE-KINI BIG DEAL
BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE(MALE)-DARE -NOT THE GIRL
BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (FEMALE)-WAJE
NEXT RATED-KEL
REVELATION--M.I
LYRICIST ON THE ROLL-M.I
BEST STREET POP-O4 KA SIBE
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by dejiariyo: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Besides it is not easy to drop album, rap in particular, every year.Artiste's personal engagements,time,finance,family committments are some of the factors that might not be helpful to release album on a yearly basis.

that is how u know true mcee,its not easy if u dont have anything to say, mind yu M.I released an album late last year and he is gonna released a mixtape cos he got somethin to say. mcee is diff from a rapper
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by ofokasibe: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
eldee:

@ofokasibe
Anyway, if I'm Hot is a mixtape song, didn't I give a list of five other songs?
Besides I swear Saucekid's 'mixtape' song got nominated last year?

well i totally agree wit u on this one , but song pass song.! saucekid was the bomb then !

and how do people get nominated for hiphop world , i sense a bit of man know man nomination here , where is shayo bigiano. abi na 2009 song? and where isnt clarence in the director list, the list should be expanded and other categories shld be created.naija hiphop is larger than what this small bunch of guys put out for us! i sense foul play !
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by badman(m): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
ofokasibe:

well i totally agree wit u on this one , but song pass song.! saucekid was the bomb then !

and how do people get nominated for hiphop world , i sense a bit of man know man nomination here , where is shayo bigiano. abi na 2009 song? and where isnt clarence in the director list, the list should be expanded and other categories shld be created.naija hiphop is larger than what this small bunch of guys put out for us! i sense foul play !

i agree on tht as wel

no Bigiano(best video), no faze , no shank , no klevar jay , no durella , no terryG, no kelly hansome
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by eldee(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
kay_pumpin:

@Eldee

Asa won an award in the last edition of HHWA and thus the reason you gave is not applicable.The only germane reason is 'cos she did not release any work in "the year under review"

My bad, I apologise for presenting my assumptions as facts.

ofokasibe:

B.S . . . As M.I said:

'Too much propaganda
What is good for the gander'
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by concrete: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
2baba!!!!!!!!!! let's go there!

see the nominations for an album that JUST came out a few months ago. that's called RESPECT within the industry menn!

haters, carry on na kiss
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by DBR: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2009
M.i shud go home with nothin less than 3 awards, yes!
For the Lyricist on the roll: i wonder y "Nine" by M9 is the choice.
I was expectin' either "My skin is black" or "The game needs me"
dunno how Nine will do against "Talk about it", tho not that TAI is lyrically
superior to "Nine" but im just lookin at it topical wise.

Owkaiy, im listenin to "Nine" right now,, and im begginin to see Y,
yeaaa, owkaaiiyyyyy, yea, i get it. M9 is pickin that lyricist category again.
And who r those askin Y PS is on the Rap album of the year category?
Which other album shud be there? TAI and PS are both classic albums.
So wat the fuss?
oNe
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by craziest: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2009
how to vote
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by javalove(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2009
On that of rugged, he is yet to drop his album, but i c kno reason why 'talking to u' would be in best rap single and banging won't(both tracks don't belong there),

Stupid thing to say !!!

Rughead is a useless rapper !!!
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by darequam(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2009
Java java java!
How many times i call u ? Stop pushin me. I already abort draggin issues with u since u think its yam, are my not entitled to my opinion? Why won't u let me be.
Back off pls
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by ojari: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2009
Our music industry has not been entirely fair on our females.I expected to see more names on the 'best female vocal performance category'.I wonder why this chick, what's her name again , Nena? Didn't get a nomination in that category.Her vocal delivery on that song of hers was unmatchable and my goodness,Where the hell is my guy Eldee! His big boi album shoulda been in da album of the year category?
chrisical:

It is disheartening that Clarence PETERS WAS NOT IN THE BEST VIDEO CAEGORY.The guy is on top of his game.
ALBUM OF THE YEAR-GONGO ASO-9ICE
ARTISTE OF THE YEAR-9ICE
SONG OF THE YEAR-GONGO ASO
RECORDING OF THE YEAR-STREET CREDIBILITY
PRODUCER OF THE YEAR-ID CABASA
BEST MUSIC VIDEO-PERE
BEST RNB POP ALBUM-GONGO ASO
BEST RAP ALBUM-TALK ABOUT IT
BEST COLLABO-GOOD OR BAD
BEST RAP SINGLE-KINI BIG DEAL
BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE(MALE)-DARE -NOT THE GIRL
BEST VOCAL PERFORMANCE (FEMALE)-WAJE
NEXT RATED-KEL
REVELATION--M.I
LYRICIST ON THE ROLL-M.I
BEST STREET POP-O4 KA SIBE
IMAGINE! Even clarence peters was sidelined. angry Bias is all I see here.Or should I say,lack of complete sense of what's up.How do they even give these awards and nominations?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by lalaboi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2009
Nice one. . . . .It gets interesting year after year. . . .9ice surely to cop the album of the year. . . .M.I [/b]might be a contender.

[b]9ice
again for the artist of the year. . . . .timaya and psqaure combined cant contest. . . .dbanj sef, i doubt it

Song of the year again will be by 9ice. . . . . worried if the song came out too early. . . .And whats GOOD or BAD doing on that list? there are better songs out there mahn. . .

Recording of the year. . . .street credibility

Producer. . . . i'll go for jesse jags. . . . .That guy is a musical Monster! grin

Best Video. . . .Not alot of choices. . . . .They wer all good videos. . . . .Top quality. . . . .Maybe "Roll it". . . .Psquare held it down on that video!

Best reaggea. . . . .I dnt give a Damn. . . lol. . . .abeg dash timaya one award. . . .he doesnt really do reaggea does he? lol

Best Pop / R 'N' B. . . Album . . . . . .unless ders some kinda ojoro. . . . .9ice sold more copies, his album rocked more. . .every single song is a banger. . . .You wunt skip. . . .

Best Rap album. . . .phew!!!. . . .hard one to choose. . . .battle is between. . . . .'Paradigm shift' and 'Tallk about it'. . . . .sorry Neato c's album was filled with almost average songs. . . .you 4get about them when you stop listen. . . . Good thing to see Ajasa Nominated. . . . .shows he's doing something right. . . . . Am Thinking Dagrin will rock the Yooba Rap scene this year. . .

Best collabo. . . Bush meat Out, Good or bad out, Battle is between, Street credibilty, lefenu so and E fimile. . . . . I'll go for Street Cred or hmhmhm. . . . .i dont even know. . . .i'ld love to see dagrin and yq get awards. . . 9ice would av had 3 or 4 beside him already lol. . . .

Best Rap single. . . . .Talking to you. . . . .

Best vocal Male. . . . .Banky's song was good. . . . .Etcetera's voice is too low tonned for me. . . .Wande coal vava is super and funny. . . .And Dare. . .he tried in that song until towards the end when he ruined it!. . . . .hmhmhhmhmn. . . .banky or wande. . . .banky or wande. . , .banky or wande. . . . , .bb b b b bb ww w w w w bwbwbbb wbbbwbwbwbwbw Banky! undecided

Best vocal female. . . . .Please Omawunmi. . . . .I dont think enough research was done about the Nigerian female artists . . . . .Just 3 nominees? this category is a joke. . .

Next rated. . . . .Djinee? lol. . . .whoever done this is having a laugh! lol. . . .ummmmm let me seeeeee. . . , .btw Efimile and wa wa alright. . . . .hmhmhmhmhm. . . . .Efimile rocked more

Hip Hop world revelation. . . . .Straight Up M.I!!!!!!

Non Nigerain Artiste of the year. . . . . .I dont give a Bleep lipsrsealed

Lyricist on the roll. . . . .Good to see Dagrin and Ajasa on this one again. . . .But, none of them are getting it. . . .
Nine by mode9, top notch. . . . .Talk about it by M.I. . . . .same level. . . .mhmhmhmhmhmh. . . . . . .Blank untill that day. . . .Mode had the award last year. . . maybe he should give it to price M.I grin or maybe M.I will beat him to the best Rap album and this is his only chance. . . . mhmhmhm. But Hip Hop world awards is somehow. . . .last year Mode won best lyricist and rugged best rapper. . . . . sounds like someones trying something funny. . . .
verdict. . . . . . . .I dont know. . . .they will share the Rap categories between Mode9 and M.I. . . . .sure thing!

Best street Pop. . . .Efimile. . . . . . efimile. . . . .or Molenu bi Pon pon pon ponpon. . . . .lol. . . .i dont know. . .

thats it. . . . . .Till May 16 comes. . . . .hope we get live coverage in UK. . . . . .

CIAO!!!
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by lalaboi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2009
From Rap Junkie. . . . .
THE ANGRY RAPJUNKIE REVIEW!!! Angry Angry

1. How can 'not the girl' by Dare be nominated for anything? That song is SOOOOOO RUBBISH!!!!! Only the video is any good
2. Don't people have to buy copies of paradigm shift to hear it before it is nominated?
3 If MI wins best album, then there will be riots in the Eastern states and seccessionist talks will be held in Jos. How can M.I's album be better than Naeto C's album?
4.YQ & Dagrin have to win best collobo over 9ice and tuface. If they don't then we know HHWA is on heavy payola. 'E fi mi le' is a zillion times better than that boring ' street credibilty'
5. If any one else apart from Mode wins 'lyricist on the roll' then Rapjunkie will enter the studio with ruggedman to release 'deathblow, part 419'

PS came out before talk about it. . . . . .Whats  ur point?

Boring street credibilty?. . . .mehn. . . .i dont think u was ok while typing lol. . . .

Listen to Dare's NOT THE GIRL again. . . .the ending was crap though but the song was just there. . . .i feel the video made it more interesting

@dejirayo. . . . .its like a gang up against Durella. . . . .lol. . . . .Enu o se e should av made a nomination. . . .atleast street pop. . . .

Puhleeese mahn lol. . . .Originality by faze is a "just there" song. . . .mentioning names in half of the song doesnt make it great lol. . .

Ppl mentioning Terry G. . . . . .I wouldnt nominate him if they offered me 1million grin lol. . . . .uses the same samples for 80different artistes. . .all in the name of "club banger". . .

and KAI!!!! MIME OMO AFRICA should av bn in NEXT RATED!!!!
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by chibic(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2009
shut up ur mouth lalaboi.Nice is not supposed to win anything there.d'banj is more porpuler and good than him.what do u mean by p.sq and timaya can't contest?u r nuts.i doubt if nice can do anything good again.p.sq have been consistent.timaya also.nice first album was so lackluster.except for I.d cabasa's production in gongo aso,nice will still not be loved by even u.
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by khanye(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
chibic:

shut up ur mouth lalaboi.Nice is not supposed to win anything there.d'banj is more porpuler and good than him.what do u mean by p.sq and timaya can't contest?u r nuts.i doubt if nice can do anything good again.p.sq have been consistent.timaya also.nice first album was so lackluster.except for I.d cabasa's production in gongo aso, nice will still not be loved by even u.

Wht's the job of a producer?
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by chibic(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2009
THE BREAKDOWN
verse:
any topic raised up.i bring the BREAK DOWN/
iT may affect ur artist,but don't HATE NOW/
I'm the best nairaland rapper,sauron is FAKE CLOWN/
Run ur mouth if u like,but lets TAKE VOW/
not to take anything said here to the THIRD PARTY/
I'm not fazed by the way they run the hiphop WORLD PARTY/
it occured before,then it HAPPEN AGAIN/
their unfair judgement is sth that will DAMPEN THEIR FAME/
the boy"faze",to me,deserves a NORMINATION/
but all I see are lyrical lames in DORMINATION/
well,that won't stop him from PACKING HIS PAYS/
mode nine used to work for the editor BACK IN THE DAYS/
so,to the boy mode 9,it's a familly AWARD NIGHT/
nija never emullate what they does in ABROAD RIGHT/
but lyrically,it's between m.i and NINE/
Others in the category are so weak in their LINES/
lord ajasa rhymes so bad,I said it with CON-VICTIONS/
if u say he's norminated,I call that SOME-FICTIONS/
he should dial up my no,i'm the LINES BORROWER/
I wave the wand,turn y'all nairalanders to my RHYMES FOLLOWERS/
hiphop world is so biasd and so LAME/
cos I can see they does nothing but to norminate NAMES/
I just spoke my mind,my MAIN POINT,IF U SPOT ANY/
u can hit me with ur LAME JOINT IF U GOT ANY/

I'm out,
Re: Hip Hop World Awards Nomineees: Predictions and Vote link by shanira(f): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
The best vocal performance female category is a huge joke!!! Are we lacking of female artistes who released new stuff this year? Too few nominees in that one. As for the next rated category,what the dickens is djinnee doin there? Is he an upcoming,albumless act? Ayo animashaun should crosscheck these mistakes. As for my predictions: for album of the year,9ice should get it.Best rap album-Talk about it MI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Esco – Code Of Honor (feat. Future & Schoolboy Q) / Dbanj Back With The Banger! (fall In Love Ft. Don Jazzy) / Nairalander ,iamsynord Drops Hot New Single " Tonight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.