Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice (38808 Views)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? / Would You Eat This Animal? / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by tym92(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Boxer007(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wooooow! Epic!!!

I love the selfie with the Giraffe cool
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Oildichotomy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is also Cool I think

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay, it was spendid. Sorry i meant splendid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by juman(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm.

Praises to God the Benevolent, the Merciful.

All things are from God and to Him all things shall return.
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Evaromantik(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
I dey feel the lemur biko
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by cao(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
This is also Cool I think
Bruno Mars getting his Uptown Funk...
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
But these are robinhez student union excos nah lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Nice list tho! grin

So it made FP . . . na wah oh . . . that witch called introvert even stole my position in a bubby's thread. . . so much evil in the world. cry cry
grin grin
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Hemanwel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
Beautiful. Top class Prankster grin
Are you a nairaland staff
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Oildichotomy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
cao:

Bruno Mars getting his Uptown Funk...
grin You are jasiied !!
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by zubizareta(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Check this selfie out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by jomoh: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
None of them is pouting its like our Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by cao(f): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
grin You are jasiied !!
Na lie I talk?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by ifeoluwasegun(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Who did make up for that dog??
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Ymodulus: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Do u follow all boards? shocked

One thing I'm sure of is that introvert is a moderator on this forum,I'm very sure of that.

How does he know easily the threads that will make fp?
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by braimeddy: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
what abt dis...... grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Oxster(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Snake nko??
em no gt em own??
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahsekeena:

One thing I'm sure of is that introvert is a moderator on this forum,I'm very sure of that.

How does he know easily the threads that will make fp?
Yeah...
See wat I evn told Ishilove when she said she was surprised too
RobinHez:

Lool. You knw, I always think she is an alternate monicker of a Mod, or the Sister of auntyspambot designed to test pages for spam. cuz I don't see how else she can comment the same time a post is published.
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by pilarnig(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=RobinHez post=36005764]
The thunder dat will strike u has gone to buy fuel angry[/quote
Hhahahahahahahahahahahha you no angry go kill person [size=8pt][/size] grin angry grin grin
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Sauce: http://www.earthporm.com/7-striking-animal-selfies-will-make-think-twice/

OHH MENN. I JUST LOVE SOME ANIMALS, NEXT TIME, DO ADD ME ON ANY ANIMAL ISSUE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by RobinHez(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
OHH MENN. I JUST LOVE SOME ANIMALS, NEXT TIME, DO ADD ME ON ANY ANIMAL ISSUE
Hahaha...I sure will!
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Sauce: http://www.earthporm.com/7-striking-animal-selfies-will-make-think-twice/

Animals can't take selfies. Contrary to the illiterate definition of calling all potrait pictures selfies, it is only pictures taken by ones self that can rightly be called selfie

BRITISH & WORLD ENGLISHSELFIE
selfie
See definition in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Line breaks: selfie
Pronunciation: /ˈsɛlfi/
(also selfy)
Definition of selfie in English:
noun (plural selfies)

informal
A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and shared via social media:
occasional selfies are acceptable, but posting a new picture of yourself every day isn’t necessary
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by beyoncausme: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
henhen....

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by pure2012soul(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
A First Class Masterpiece
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by freeslash: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
That brown animal in the fifth pic got me laughing.
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by cao(f): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jagoon:

Animals can't take selfies. Contrary to the illiterate definition of calling all potrait pictures selfies, it is only pictures taken by ones self that can rightly be called selfie

The first is not a selfie, it looks more of a photobomb. The second is certainly a selfie, infact the owner of the camera actually went through a tug of war with Wikimedia Commons, due to the fact that the animal pressed the button and didn't really have any rights, so they used the images quite freely without any request from the owner of the camera. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_selfie . The rest might be questionable, but the elephant and the human one are certainly selfies.

Yes, some of the other pics some NLers added are not selfies, but are simply pictures or portraits if we really wanted to be precise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by jamesuba: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
Beautiful.
Top class Prankster grin
You always comment almost on all post...hmmmm abi na u n oluwaseun osewa get nairaland !!!! Jes observn tho
Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by soos: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin grin

Re: 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Killed By My Dog Last Night / Lady Gets Herself In One Minute Kiss With Her Dog / Nigerian Man Receives Python As Gift In US Mall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.