Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz (13860 Views)

My Oyibo Neighbour Is Happy Over The Crashed MMM .see Reasons (picture) / MMM Nigeria Better Than All The MLM Program In Nigeria / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by basadenet: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
send me details to webtowealth@hotmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Ebi4life: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
samusonite:

@Jenissy... Truly, there is no big deal coming here to share your testimony. Buh because of those doubting Thomases out there and also for the transparency of this thread.

It's just for them to see that it's real and working.

Then as for the authenticity of the company and program. I will send u any info u want, including the office address of the company.
You can also do a search, you will find everything you want to know.

I am just being careful here. I hope u understand...
send me details: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by timoney45(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
timkelly45@gmail.com waiting to get the details
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Dgrea8t(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Anthonydpeak@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by bdidi: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
benedict_uduma@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
webtowealth@hotmail.com, eofubu@gmail.com, timkelly45@gmail.com, anthonydpeak@gmail.com, benedict_uduma@yahoo.com

sent... You guys should check ur mails
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
I know that government doesn't have the all solutions that real solutions do not come from the top down. Instead, the ways to end poverty come from all of us. We are part of the solution.
-- Governor Kathleen Blanco

Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Do you have time for a quick chat about Network Marketing
today?

We've been using a new strategy that is working like crazy to grow downlines in Network Marketing,
and I'd love to get some info into your hands.

If you'd like to learn this new strategy, do this: just drop your email here.

And we'll get back to you ASAP with all the details.
Success,

P.S. If you are struggling in Network Marketing and
ready for a new strategy that could potentially add 20+ people per week to your team, then we need to talk!
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by twinkletoes01(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
tunedayaa001@gmail.com,is it ti generate leads or to referrals
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by moneytreeteam: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Many people just want to make money..even when they have got nothing to sell
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
twinkletoes01:
tunedayaa001@gmail.com,is it ti generate leads or to referrals

sent... Pls check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:

Have u heard of the ''crowd funding before? (google it).

That's what somebody is trying to use to save Greece from their debt.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
moneytreeteam:

Have u heard of the word ''crowd funding'' before? (google it).

That's what somebody is trying to use to save Greece as a country from their debt.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Enaxfarm:
Here is my email: akinnest@yahoo.com

Sent... Pls check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nykaz4real@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
ChokolateBoss:
Nykaz4real@yahoo.com
check ur mail...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by syler360: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
plz send info eddfrank25@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Some SUCCEED because they are DESTINED. Some SUCCEED because they are DETERMINED.
- Unknown

LOSERS visualize the penalties of FAILURE.
WINNERS visualize the rewards of SUCCESS.
- Unknown
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
syler360:
plz send info eddfrank25@yahoo.com
Sent pls check ur mail...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by templegate: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
send info templegate09@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
templegate:
send info templegate09@gmail.com
Sent... Pls check ur mail...
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by richie04: 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rychostreet@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
richie04:
Rychostreet@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by certified1(m): 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
samusonite:

@yahoo.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by xtratagem(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
samusonite:
NEVER Blame Anyone In Your Life.

GOOD People Give You HAPPINESS.

BAD People Give You EXPERIENCE.

WORST People Give You a LESSON.
&

BEST People Give You MEMORIES.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
we4ck@yahoo.com [/quote]
Sent... Check ur mail
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by dellsystems: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2015
datafixcomputer@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by MrDoGood(m): 1:27am On Jul 21, 2015
samusonite:

@Jenissy... Truly, there is no big deal coming here to share your testimony. Buh because of those doubting Thomases out there and also for the transparency of this thread.

It's just for them to see that it's real and working.

Then as for the authenticity of the company and program. I will send u any info u want, including the office address of the company.
You can also do a search, you will find everything you want to know.

I am just being careful here. I hope u understand...
My email address too mrdogood5050@gmail.com
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2015
What would you say?

What would you say you
were doing when other people were PURSUING their DREAMS and achieving success?

Where would you say you were when others were PUSHING hard to get a BETTER life for themselves?

What would you tell your children on how you spent your youthful days?

What would you tell GOD at the end on how you used your talents on earth?

Would you find EXCUSES as you always do?

Would you say you WANTED to do but the time wasn't there?

Would you be able to say
you didn't live your dreams because you were living your FEAR?

Would you still be saying you
wanted to live out your PURPOSE but lack of money, education, disability and bad background stopped you?

Would you say you stopped because of what PEOPLE said about you?

Would you be able to say you tried but your patience ran out?

Would you say you tried hard but after failing severally you stopped?

Or may be you would beat your chest and say you overcame all life challenges and won.

Think about it!
You deserve success.
Re: See Reasons Why Most People Dislike MLM Biz by samusonite: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2015
dellsystems and MrDoGood... Pls u guys should check ur mail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money / USI-TECH - Bitcoin Passive Income Opportunity For All / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.