Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award (16794 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS) / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by beewhy009(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Visit www.healthyarenang.com and you'll be amazed at how ignorant you'v been about improving your health...
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Yugoos: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
In Orubebe's voice.. '' Jega we cannot continue with you... U are biased'''......lols . higher n higher.. Carry go prof.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by odehman: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
a good place to invest ur money with a mini deposit of 10$ u can get started
My Referral Link: http://eurobrandstocks.com/?r=odehman
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by brainpulse: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is the man of integrity 2015
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
It's best to leave your name in annals of gold,that way after generations have come and gone,ull still be remembered, and also leave when the ovation is loudest,that way time will not push u off the stage.jega has paved ways for his children,grand children and great grand children anyone with the Jega surname will have credibility attached to him..for orubebe,sorry bros,your name is a shame
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by chiedu7: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=14pt]Sorry an award for a man who ran an election where children were voting in the North?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by duality(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
That a man presided over and election that was skewed in favor of his northern brethren, with systemic rigging, inflation of voters register in the north and under age voting and they want to celebrate him for that?

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by divinehand2003(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jega my hero, in you we trust. May the good Lord create another opportunity to serve in this great country of ours. May the Nigerian youth of today stay away from disgraceful acts as Captioned by Orubebe, but may they rather follow after your acts of integrity, tenacity and purposeful leadership. Amen.
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Otunbatrafford: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Orubebe deserves an award too. At least the most Stupid man of the year 2015 should be bestowed on him.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Eshinery(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Cooljoe1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Any time i hear jega,orubebe always cums 2 my mind.
word and opposite
word-Jega
opposite-orubebe
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
It is good to be good, he deserves it congrats to him
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Next president of Nigeria.
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by ajalaolanr(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
EdCure:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186879-former-inec-boss-attahiru-jega-wins-top-international-award.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Jega is a Gentleman, he deserves any award he's categorized in, for the simple , yet profound manner he handled orubebe, I duff my hat for him.

I respect this humble man a great deal!
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by architez: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:

Architez here. I think FTC is a throwback to when Seun was the only one who posted topics. Back then it probably meant something (eg that u have the fastest phone, etc.) Now it means absolutely nothing. Infact it is a negative - it indicates an unemployed and probably brainless person who wastes a lot of time on NL. The only person who deserves any accolade, if any at all, is the poster of the thread.
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by EdCure: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennydee05:
1 Million Orubebe cannot stop you...
Now this is award not that Aba made award being giving to Mimiko and Ekweremadu
grin grin

I no even bother to read that story. I know say Na mediocre award to celebrate mediocrity cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by EdCure: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Orubebe deserves an award too. At least the most Stupid man of the year 2015 should be bestowed on him.
grin
That's the most befitting award for that unruly Orubebe. He will certainly not reject it when given.

3 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by saintol(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Words and Opposite. White/ Black, Sit/ Stand, Forward/ Backward, Wise man/ Foolish man, Jega/...........? fill in the blank space. (10 Marks)
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by omenka(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Sorry an award for a man who ran an election where children were voting in the North?[/size]

Bros this beef wey u dey cook no go ever done honestly. cheesycheesy
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by divaoflife: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well deserved.Congrats sir!
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by OlimehG(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
kamair237:
He deserves it and even more....
exactly!
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Superman11(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
koresma26:
help me congratulate him

The only man who allowed under aged voters in the north to unsit an incumbent president.

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Superman11(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

Thank you Jared you know the truth
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by cleatoris: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Dharniel:
the only cure to the viral disease called "orubebetitis".
Baba you deserve more...
Indeed. He is the most effective cure.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by reuben79: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
EdCure:
Where is Goodluck Jonathan's international award? TANoids need a long treck to New York, Zurich and Oslo in protest for their hero cheesy
Jonathan naa corruption award naa and its giving by Niger-delta group and indigbo.yeye people
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by veralech(f): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well deserved award
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by RealEstate34: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok oo! in other news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Flexy2vybes(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Congratz boss, at least u been try 4 naija electorally
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by eliwa47(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
I saw it coming, more are still coming.
Re: Attahiru Jega Wins IFES Award by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
yeah. Very funny. D two go together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor / Buhari: “Why I Ordered CBN To Stop Forex For Food Import” / Hisbah: The Poor Man’s Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.