Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (65450 Views)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
lovely17:
ope oh I thought I was the only one that thinks like that to be Frank I have "given up on love "
I ddnt say I hav given up on love.. I said, ryt nw, I dnt need a gurlfrnd... I need to stand on my feet first..

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by lovely17(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I ddnt say I hav given up on love.. I said, ryt nw, I dnt need a gurlfrnd... I need to stand on my feet first..
well said BOSS
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Gynacologist(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Av come to the point in my life where I dnt need a gurlfrnd to survive...
seriously?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Today na sabbath day naah. I used it to..... emmmm emmm.. U knw already jooorrrrr

Good morning. smiley

Lol don't tel me u were part of d Vaseline crew cus m going to tel them to start putting pepper insyd their Vaseline.

AMEN!!!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Imortal001: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol u re free to. Make sure u tel me her reply grin
Yes, i will tell you her reply for sure. I cant wait for tuesday to be here, infact am missing work already.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Mhizkel(f): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Sumborri is getting jealous ooo smiley
See him! Ashawo buruku....
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Imortal001:

Yes, i will tell you her reply for sure. I cant wait for tuesday to be here, infact am missing work already.

grin Good luck
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by fejikudz(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:

Op All these shitss r for broke boys wen u become oga like me u dnt ve to follow any rule jst say wateva u lik n its perfect to her grin

Real men dnt follow rules jst to get a girl jst b urself n if she is nt interested u fire her like d boss dt u are. Wateva a dangote kinda guy says is damn sexy n wateva a pauper says is silly

Hw a girl will react to tell me abt urself question depends on who is asking. undecided
Abi o my brother
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by kinglekan: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
See him! Ashawo buruku....
Lolzzz!! Why are you being so jealous? tongue
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by opedaydydx9(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2015
ManOfList:
Arrant nonsense!!! Makes no sense!!!

Rubbish!!!!!!!! Fvck you op

ManOfList cool
u av bleeped the parole up abi, instead of listening to correction u dey vex ..... Common be a good boy and run away
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
NO WORRY, WHEN YOU REACH 35YRS OLD AND YOU NEVER MARRY, IF ANY MAN COME ASK YOU THAT SAME QUESTION, "TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF" YOU GO TELL AM THE DAY WERE THEM BORN YOU, IN FACT!! EVERYTHING OF YOUR LIFE.

WE KNOW YOUR TYPE

Unlike the females in your family, marriage is not my occupation.
First of all, I'm even engaged.
Second of all, I'm all about building and investing in myself now.
Spare me your marriage tales, or better still give em to your sisters. smiley

It is a pity most Africans see marriage as fulfilling their destiny. And a bigger pity most Nigerian young men feel all Nigerian women are desperate about marriage, I am NOT!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Sometimes I honestly marvel how posts like dis make d front page and surprising some dude r busy comment praises... Nairaland pls give us constructive issue here abeg
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2015
Gynacologist:
seriously?
yes
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2015
evegran:

Unlike the females in your family, marriage is not my occupation.
First of all, I'm even engaged.
Second of all, I'm all about building and investing in myself now.
Spare me your marriage tales, or better still give em to your sisters. smiley
AND YOU THINK SAY YOU GO LAST!undecided

I JUST PITY THAT MAN WERE WON MARRY YOU. NO WORRY, HE GO SOON FIND OUT SAY YOU DEY VERY USELESS.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m no soldier nd I don't wear indecent clothes
Cover your cleavage.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AND YOU THINK SAY YOU GO LAST!undecided

I JUST PITY THAT MAN WERE WON MARRY YOU. NO WORRY, HE GO SOON FIND OUT SAY YOU DEY VERY USELESS.

I reject it in Jesus name. I am not useless!
I have dreams and ill work hard and make my dreams a reality. I will never be useless.
May God have mercy on you. I pity the woman that will fall in love with you, it is very obvious you don't value women.

Modified :

I've just seen your moniker "sonofananimal". I will not reply you again but I advise you start valuing females. Enjoy your sunday!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by opedaydydx9(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2015
ogawisdom:

All these shitss r for broke boys wen u become oga like me u dnt ve to follow any rule jst say wateva u lik n its perfect to her grin
exactly my tot..... Most ladies have fish brain... So it all depends on ur charisma, if ur broke n its obvious to the girl even if u use the best innovative pickup lines, my brother na wash oo
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Imortal001: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

grin Good luck
Thanks!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
Cover your cleavage.

Ahan han sorry av u seen me anywhere with my cleavage out?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by JayJustus(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
doesn't erase the cogent fact that Nigerian girls are the most boring species to ever walk the face of mother earth...
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ahan han sorry av u seen me anywhere with my cleavage out?
your body is the temple of your bf
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
your body is the temple of your bf

Nope. Tz d temple of God
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Nope. Tz d temple of God
Have you seen God?
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2015
evegran:

I reject it in Jesus name. I am not useless!
I have dreams and ill work hard and make my dreams a reality. I will never be useless.
May God have mercy on you. I pity the woman that will fall in love with you, it is very obvious you don't value women .

YOU SEE!!! I JUST CATCH YOU UNDER YOUR OWN WORD.
YOU SAID YOU ARE ENGAGE AND YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MARRIAGE, YOU DON'T DECEIVE NATURE BUT YOU CAN DECEIVE YOU FELLOW WOMEN.

MIND YOU, I DON'T VALUE NIGERIA WOMEN.

Edited :

I HAVE SAID WHAT I WANTED TO SAY, IF YOU LIKE REPLY OR NOT. NOTHING WILL CHANGE ME ABOUT YOU. AND NEXT TIME, IF YOU ARE TALKING WITH SOMEONE, DON'T PUT HIS SISTERS OR FAMILY INTO THE CONVERSATION. THAT SHOW HOW STVPID AND USELESS YOU ARE.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2015
forix4u:
Sometimes I honestly marvel how posts like dis make d front page and surprising some dude r busy comment praises... Nairaland pls give us constructive issue here abeg
AS IF YOU KNOW.
I JUST FINISH TALKING WITH ONE USELESS GIRL, JUST IMAGINE THE RUBBISH SHE IS TALKINGangry, AND TO MY SURPRISE SOME MONIKAS GIVE HER LIKES.

NO CONSTRUCTIVE TOPIC NOWADAYS, ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT LOVE AND SEXX.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by fortunechy(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2015
very nice rit up bt nt for naija babes cuz they ar only after wt they will get frm u in terms of material fins.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=JeffreyJamez post=36010553][/quote]
You said everything ryt!
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AS IF YOU KNOW.
I JUST FINISH TALKING WITH ONE USELESS GIRL, JUST IMAGINE THE RUBBISH SHE IS TALKINGangry, AND TO MY SURPRISE SOME MONIKAS GIVE HER LIKES.

NO CONSTRUCTIVE TOPIC NOWADAYS, ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT LOVE AND SEXX.

My guy d tin self tire me... Honestly I'm getting tired with all dis boring topics on nairaland dis days and another annoying tin is d caliber of ppl commenting r liken to high tension wires with no current on it, senseless and unthoughtful and abusive comments. Most of them are kids making use of dictionary to construct their english...d situation is becoming alarming

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
forix4u:

My guy d tin self tire me... Honestly I'm getting tired with all dis boring topics on nairaland dis days and another annoying tin is d caliber of ppl commenting r liken to high tension wires with no current on it, senseless and unthoughtful and abusive comments. Most of them are kids making use of dictionary to construct their english...d situation is becoming alarming
IMAGINE!!! JUST FULL HERE DEY TALK IMAGINARY THINGS.
LITTLE THEM KNOW THAT LIFE DON'T WORK THIS WAY.
SHALL MAKE THEM DEY TALK WETI THEM WON DEY TALK, IF LIFE HIT THEM. THEM GO KNOW SAY THINGS NO DEY WORK LIKE THAT.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by SexySapphire(f): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

JJ no get Story o! grin....dude can't even keep a girlfriend!.. so sad! embarassed
JJ, I don't wanna intrude buh pls tell me it isn't what I'm thinking.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by CaptPlanet(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
JayJustus:
doesn't erase the cogent fact that Nigerian girls are the most boring species to ever walk the face of mother earth...

Does that include your Mom and Sisters?

I mean this in the most subtle manner.
Re: Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! by sandrahnaub(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Dnt worry, wen I succeed, u"d be d first I'd come chyke.. D resounding yes I'd hear from u will be very pleasant. cool
akuko! Story! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.