Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School (5371 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / See Very Funny Name Of A School In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Na wa o!

Wonders shall never end! See the name of a school in Abuja.

Pinky and the Brain ko, Tom and Jerry nii.

NB:

For those of us that dosent know pinky and the brain;

Pinky and the Brain is a very popular cartoon series for kids, in the category of Tom and Jerry.

The actors, pinky and brain are super intelligent genetically altered lab mouse that wants to take over the world.

They are both ambitious mouse, Brain is more highly intelligent and brings good ideas on how to take over the world, while Pinky always messes things up at the end of the day.

They never succeed in anything they ventured into and each time they fail their popular phrase is "Gee Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky — try to take over the world!"

Well, maybe this school wants to take over the world.

Its possible, i wish them the best!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Andy790(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Drhenrysaint(m): 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op wetin do d school?
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by iornenge81(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
hahahahahaha. more like a cartoon tittle
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by princefunmmy(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok. I don't find this funny
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by saxwizard(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
anoda strategy for advertising...this is Nigeria where anything goes
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by DamselH33(f): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
The school bus is not bad
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Applaner: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
so
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Drhenrysaint:
Op wetin do d school?

Na cartoon title
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
DamselH33:
The school bus is not bad

There is nothing wrong with the bus. Its the name of the school. Pinky and the brain is the title of a cartoon series.
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by epignosis06(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
sunwa:
Na wa o!

NB:

Pinky and the Brain is a very popular cartoon series for kids, in the category of Tom and Jerry.

The actors, pinky and brain are super intelligent genetically altered lab mouse that wants to take over the world.

Their popular phrase is "Gee Brain, what do you wanna do tonight?"
take over which world na for dream
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by iheanyi40(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol na indomie generation sch na, wah do U expect
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by EmmySparky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lol it means some kids would be very briliant in the school like brain...while others would be so stupid just like pinky...hmmm funny school

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Tintinnoty(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by yak(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
U knw in d fct masterplan that Dutsen of a place is actually reserved as a zoo! So wat more can u ask for?
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Piicitys: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Seconded
saxwizard:
anoda strategy for advertising...this is Nigeria where anything goes
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Haywhymido(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
am nt surprised
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Immanueladebol(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
@yak.dutse is nt lyk b4.Almst ev'rytin has changed.
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by yak(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Of cos I just left Dutsen last November. But d masterplan of fct dedicated dat area for zoo. Ppl may wake up some day to d bulldozers moving dere homes n tiger,lion etc taking over.
Immanueladebol:
@yak.dutse is nt lyk b4.Almst ev'rytin has changed.
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Have seen Tom and Jerry nursery and primary school before
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Immanueladebol(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
@yak.Its nt gonna happn,d new markt was approvd by d fct
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2015
OP....... trying to advertise his dad's school! Pinky ko brain ni!
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Dickin: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2015
lovely name I guess°°°so much in love with that cartoon when I was a kid°°°
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Spainze007(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2015
...Is dia vacancy dia ni
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Alexas58: 2:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Loll fp tins
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Tundeiab(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2015
sunwa:
Na wa o!

NB:

don't tell me u r just hearing about the school. I have known the school since the year 2000. I even have friends who presently work in the school.
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by cherylsmith(f): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2015
'
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by kwaraguy(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Pinky, sounds like an olosho name?
Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by wheesin(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2015
hi guys, please I need a sugar mummy, who can take of me. pay my school fees,upgrade my wardrobe,build a house for me and buy me at least a small portable Bentley. open a small but not too small supermarket for me and pay at least 500000 naira every week into my bank account as up keep Money. And finally this woman must support me getting married to another lady and also sponsor the wedding

please contact me if you find someone like that, I will really appreciate it

thank you
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics: Na wa for Naija, see the funny name of this School by Winna01(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2015
sunwa:
Na wa o!
NB:
nostalgia... Awww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funaab School Fee For 2014/2015 Academic Session / Apply For Agbami Scholarship Award 2015 / I Need Help On School Offering Pharmaceutical Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.