Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally (6724 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Glo Newly Reduced 4.5GB Data Plan Price And It's Useable Both Day And Night. / Nigerian Subscribers Spend N602.6 Billion On Calls In Five Months - NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by xmurphy: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2009
There are many ways to make money in this world both online and offline, which only but few people in the world knows about it. For instants you can make money by connecting people to the two ways free call server, or you can make mega million by investing in an online foreign investment with 100% secured and guaranteed.
Please get the whole information on this web site. www.xmurphy..com or http://xmurphy..com or copy it to your browser
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by paule: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2009
how genuine?
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by xmurphy: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2009
as genue as more then you can imagine
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by paule: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
OK grin cool shocked
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by NothingMeg: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
Scam Nobody should pay ohhh
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by xmurphy: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2009
hello guy. you dont know me nor have you seen me before so how do you know mine is scam? anyway i dont blame you may be you have been sammed before. like me i lose thousands of naira on nairaland forum, but i dont advertize sams i do accept one on one business, and beleive me what am giving you is all real for one on one please call me to get my address thanks 08037619898
Re: Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2013
why asking how to make money online,when millions of people get paid by google everymonth end, for more on how to become a google publisher here in nigeria check my signature for more...

(1) (Reply)

Glo 200mb And More For 200 Naira / How To Recharge My Zain Sim Card? / Infinix Hot 5 Is Out - See Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.