Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet (53925 Views)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / D'banj's Ex-girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Yellow Gown For Cîroc Launch-pics / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by YabaLeftist: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2015
He looks like a mosquito. Not attractive.

I'm still yearning to hear a hit track from him.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by justjify(m): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2015
amback2bustt:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
NO RETREAT! NO SURRENDER!!...IT IS EITHER
# BIAFRA!!!...OR #BIAFRA!!!!
the pm edition of Radio Biafra live broadcast of the 18-07-2015 is on now with our eminent host and director Nnamdi Kanu from London......
You can Listen via any of the following listening post: For those living in Igweocha/PH axis, warri, Isoko, Urhobo, Asaba, Nkwerre, Nwangele, ikeduru, Mbaise, Ideato, Ntigha Ngwa, Owerri, Etiti, Mbano, Okigwe, Orlu, Nnewi, Ozubulu, Oraifite, Ihiala, Asaba, Ibusa, Okpanam, Ogwuashi-Uku, Isele- Uku, Igbanke, Onitsha-Ugbo, Ubulu-Uku, Agbor, Warri, Benin, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Awkuzu, Nkpor, Okija, Orba, Ogbaru, Awka and its environ...kindly tune in to 102.1 BIAFRA FM......
For others living outside the above mentioned locations kindly join us via internet by clicking on any of the following links:
www.forum.radiobiafra.co , radiobiafra.co, ipob.co, http://tunein.com/radio/Radio-Biafra-s225376/
http://www.radioforest.net/radio/radio-biafra/
www.rblworld.tv. ... www.biafratelev
ision.co. .... www.radioforest.net. ..
www.biafratv.co
.... www.ipob.org. ... www.biafravoice.com. ..
www.peopleofbiafra.org and www.radiobiafra
.co.
We are also on Amos 2, 3 and 5 satellite, Daarsat, Arabsat and Eutelsat...or any free to air decoder.....you can join the broadcast by turning your dish 17°E Frequency: 12335V S/R: 27500 FEC-3/4, to receive the signal....
Do not lose faith if your location is not connected via FM yet as director is doing all he can to ensure that other parts of biafra land starts listening via FM transistor as well.
Numbers to call during broadcast, + 447831308376, 08173813596 and +442081339976. Whatsapp/Viber line 447831308376.
You can also call radiobiafra or radiobiafra1 via Skype.
Invite your family and friends to tune in and listen to an unadulterated Gospel....one you can never get from the corrupt yoruba media, pervaded and enshrewed with lies/brown envelope journalism. Here you have the opportunity of learning your true heritage and what it means to be a biafran.

This one don miss road. Don't use a nigerian platform to spread your biafran gospel. Shey you want to cut off your head because its aching? I advise you to go create your own forum and tag it 'biafraland' if you please since you now have a radio station. This platform is for nigerians. Garrit?

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Shortyy(f): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2015
babasade:
na her leg make he draw..if na you na your hair he go pull self, nigerian girls ever forming, right there in your mind I know you wish to be in her shoes.
My friend stop being stvpid. Everybody's wish can't be the same. And don't mention me again cos i can see you are senseless. All these idiotïc scallywågs on nairaland. Smh
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by MemphisDepay(m): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is rumoured that her involvement with D Banj was to get back at her for cheating on her. Rebound. So they could be playing each other for all we know.
oh.. She wanna get back at Bangalee. But how will she do dat? I mean what type of revenge will that be? Both of them no get brain. I hate stuffs like that
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by MemphisDepay(m): 8:36am On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It is rumoured that her involvement with D Banj was to get back at her for cheating on her. Rebound. So they could be playing each other for all we know.
how will that girl get bak at demand? By chopping his money or what
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2015
MemphisDepay:
oh.. She wanna get back at Bangalee. But how will she do dat? I mean what type of revenge will that be? Both of them no get brain. I hate stuffs like that

I meant to write, her EX. She was in a long term relationship with a deejay before dbanj & that's whom she's trying to get back at. Her relationships are always messy though, so I'm not going to be surprised if THIS relationship ends on a sour note. She makes bad choices with men (abusers etc) & always stays with them longer than she should. She's VERY loyal to the douchebag men she dates.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2015
MemphisDepay:
how will that girl get bak at demand? By chopping his money or what

Lol no, she's wealthy in her own right. I don't think money is a motivation here. She got hurt by her previous boyfriend, that's all.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by babasade(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Shortyy:

My friend stop being stvpid. Everybody's wish can't be the same. And don't mention me again cos i can see you are senseless. All these idiotïc scallywågs on nairaland. Smh
do you think I have time quoting you I would rather quote ladies/men with reasonable and sensible post go and get better things to do, I know your only hope is getting married to a rich guy that can change your misfortune. Sorry I forgot Shortyy your brain level must be short also..
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by MemphisDepay(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I meant to write, her EX. She was in a long term relationship with a deejay before dbanj & that's whom she's trying to get back at. Her relationships are always messy though, so I'm not going to be surprised if THIS relationship ends on a sour note. She makes bad choices with men (abusers etc) & always stays with them longer than she should. She's VERY loyal to the douchebag men she dates.
hmm.. What a world.. Am very sure Dbanj' will treat her more badly. She is an unlucky bae.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
MemphisDepay:
hmm.. What a world.. Am very sure Dbanj' will treat her more badly. She is an unlucky bae.

Yeah, I've read about his messy love life as well. Ah well. She's a grown woman & I'm sure she can handle another love TKO, even though she doesn't deserve it. She's a good girl, it's just that her choice in men is horrible.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Shortyy(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2015
babasade:
do you think I have time quoting you I would rather quote ladies/men with reasonable and sensible post go and get better things to do, I know your only hope is getting married to a rich guy that can change your misfortune. Sorry I forgot Shortyy your brain level must be short also..
K
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by AlphaDibia(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
olatunjin:
Common sense is not common,get busy Ode

Common sense? How as that one take concern My comments about DBanj? Bastard pikin
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Trinxie(f): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2015
Lero15:

Happy Birthday lipsrsealed
Thanks Dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by MemphisDepay(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I've read about his messy love life as well. Ah well. She's a grown woman & I'm sure she can handle another love TKO, even though she doesn't deserve it. She's a good girl, it's just that her choice in men is horrible.
hmmm... Why can't see date a non celeb? Thru that,she won't experience this imminent TKO. What's even my business sef?
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
AlphaDibia:
What do you still see in this arrogant untalented has-been? He hasn't created a hit jam since he broke up with his daddy Don Jazzy. Never bite hand wey dey feed you. See e babe sef, e just be like he dey drag her along. She no wan dey anywhere around him.
Sorry, I understand. crycrycry
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
BruzMoney:
Na d girl carry all hin brain wey e dey take sing...
As your mama take carry ur papa brain. Smello
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Femi181(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dbanj is awesome
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
The dress looks like the goddess of smallpox dress in night watchmen
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by petkoffDrake(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
budiliscious:
Good
. wow! I wish ur a sugar mum. would have love to b ur ........
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by BruzMoney(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
xoxo001:

Stay off me you BASTARD. Ask your mom who really bleeped her to give birth to a social problem like you..
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by BruzMoney(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
xoxo001:

Stay off me you BASTARD. Ask your mom who really bleeped her to give birth to a social problem like you..
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Kysa(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
What's she wearing?
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
BruzMoney:

Your mother may also want to answer the same question. MUMU LABI. Enemy of progress.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by kissty(f): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
so make we dey dance shoki bcoz d baj carry girl go award
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by guitarsolomon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Recall the joy of how artistes give bliss. UNLOCK that same joy on the evening of July 31st as we

together Unveil The Brand YEYE ASA (Mother Of Culture) The Queen Of HIKOSSO Music @ The

Premium H Bar Plot 46 Waziri Ibrahim Off Elsie Femi Pearse Off Adeola Odeku Victoria Island

Lagos. Reserve a seat for FREE now! Call 08173571509 for details

https://www.nairaland.com/2462825/unveiling-brand-yeye-asa

1 Share

Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by dadayung1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
just listen to yourself, "babymama"..... promoting immorality
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by BruzMoney(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
xoxo001:

Your mother may also want to answer the same question. MUMU LABI. Enemy of progress.

Oloshi, using panadol for anoda person's headache, na u b dbanj? or e sabi ur miserable family?
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2015
BruzMoney:

Oloshi, using panadol for anoda person's headache, na u b dbanj? or e sabi ur miserable family?
oooh I see, now I know better. Poor boy, the fact that your family is crawling in penury doesn't give you the right not to appreciate good things. Now I see why you will never make it. Asking if I'm Dbanj? Ask IFA! Stupid son of a stinking, malodorous pussy.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by BruzMoney(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
xoxo001:

oooh I see, now I know better. Poor boy, the fact that your family is crawling in penury doesn't give you the right not to appreciate good things. Now I see why you will never make it. Asking if I'm Dbanj? Ask IFA! Stupid son of a stinking, malodorous pussy.

More to say? Cmon show d world you lack d luxury of a good home training
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2015
BruzMoney:

More to say? Cmon show d world you lack d luxury of a good home training
Are you crying to the world now? Drop the act, stop hating and get a living.
Re: Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet by Adaahjacob(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
debque:
bet why?

Sorry sir, won't repeat it self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Embarrassed As Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari, Nigeria Over Clone Rumors / Yomi Fabiyi Kisses A Female Fan At A Bus Stop / Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.