Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Sample Of Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sample Of Cover Letter (784 Views)

Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Sample Of Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Cover Letter by UWADILEKECHIDI(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
pls can someone help me with a sample of cover pls send to uwadilekechidinma@gmail.com.
Re: Sample Of Cover Letter by olaogun87: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls I need a sample also. olaogunmichaeltoyin@gmail.com thanks
Re: Sample Of Cover Letter by obinna2nv(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello all, am a graduate of Environmental Technology (2.1). With special skill set in HSE and environmental services. I can work in the HSE department of any institution or company and help to develop their Environmental, Health and Safety policy. Or in any other capacity available. Interested persons should PM me. I reside here in PH, though I can relocate if need be thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancy At Daily Trust / A Nairalanders Plea/help For Shelter / Fresh Graduate Job At Diamond Enterprise African Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.