Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) (21745 Views)

Poll: Do You Smoke Igbo? Do you think it's right?

Yes - It's right and beneficial: 21% (22 votes)
Yes - I know it's bad but I still smoke: 6% (7 votes)
No - I don't but I think it's ok: 19% (20 votes)
No - It is unhealthy and wrong: 46% (47 votes)
Undecided: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / Ganja Culture- Do You Smoke Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2009
tpia:

so debosky is a ganja smoker?

interesting!!

at least that explains his calm FACADE.
grin grin grin grin grin

debosky:

Why wouldn't moderators need weed? The madness and frustration on nairaland drives us to it. We need it to 'step down' after all the wahala of fights, bans and so on everyday.  grin
See ya lie embarassed embarassed
Take yoga class them, amugbo tongue
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
yoga? That is evil meditation and from the pits of hell.

On the other hand, ganja is Jah's crea[b]tion[/b] for I and I's edifica[b]tion[/b] grin grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2009
You smoke weed for real?

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
Do I? cheesy

Don't make Debosky the subject of this thread, I'm simply trying to sample opinions, maybe to help me make up my mind regarding my next line of action wink

Why is weed smoking being criminalized while you can smoke cigarettes on the street corner?

How come tobacco farmers can grow their crops in peace, but marijuana growers can't? Isn't that some form of discrimination against the ganja farmers? undecided
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by zaragoza(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2010
why drink and drive, when u can weed and fly!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by tutus(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2010
I smoke ganja because is a herb known as (marijuana ,Igbo ,cannabis , weed) a Godly creation from the beginning of the world. It is known as the weed of wisdom, angel's food, the tree of life. Smoking ganja is a spiritual act, often accompanied by Bible study; it's a sacrament that cleans the body and mind, exalts the consciousness, facilitates peacefulness, and brings you closer to Jah. Psalms 104:14 "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man."
shocked angry grin Making smoking safe for smokers undecided
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by SmallBMighty: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2010
@deBosky all what is first steps to taking to eat igbo.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by SmallBMighty: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by SmallBMighty: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by xreal: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ op
No, I don't.

However, I dnt really see anything that bad in it, it depends on the individual.
I've bn close to smokers(weed) since my teen age and learnt alot from them.
It makes them do better - what they love to do.
Searching for the 'generous spirit'? - find a group of real smokers; they share(pass) the stuff round the circle, with love.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
~Small-B-Mighty~:

I don't believe in eating, I support recreational smoking. cool cool
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
Kini big deal?
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by armyofone(m): 4:24am On Nov 23, 2010
can't believe i was ever here grin

oh Chineke nna onye ebere

grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by dayokanu(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2010
^^ Cos you are smoking hawt
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2010
One of the things i gave up on because of my kids cool didnt smoke b4 though,i took mine as tea.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by armyofone(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2010
it should be added as one of the wonders of the world. wether na as tea o, as vegetable in ofe, irie irie grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hmm Hauwa
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2010
armyofone:

it should be added as one of the wonders of the world. wether na as tea o, as vegetable in ofe, irie irie grin
lol
Igbo/Ganja is a mystical smoke that inspires some and disillusions others. Some grow dreadlocks for it and some are forcefully shaven for it.It cures some and curses some. A contrast unto itself.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
ifyalways:

lol
Igbo/Ganja is a mystical smoke that inspires some and disillusions others. Some grow dreadlocks for it and some are forcefully shaven for it.It cures some and curses some. A contrast unto itself.

Hmmm. How eloquent!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by armyofone(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2010
don't you know grass can make one eloquent spec when taken as tea with bread
grin irie irie mon

ziddy:

Hmmm. How eloquent!
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by ifyalways(f): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2010
ziddy:

Hmmm. How eloquent!
dey dia. cheesy
armyofone:

don't you know grass can make one eloquent spec when taken as tea with bread
grin irie irie mon

wink
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by VERYANGRY(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
GANJA 4 LIFE, EVEN IF U DON SMOKE IT,JUST PROMOTE IT,,,OHH MY SENSI,,IMAGINE THERES NO IGBO shocked LORD I THANK OHHH,,FOR ME I LIKE AM WELL WELL, I DEY MAKE ME KULEEEE,ITS A SMART LEAF!! WHO CARES IF U DO OR DONT?? I SO MUCH DO,,,,THE WEED OF LIFE OHHHHH grin grin
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by donjon: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2010
Anyway, am pro-ganja & notin do me! I know peeps in my skool who started 22yrs ago & are still gallant! In my hood, there is notin like police harrassment, because they are paid protection money regularly & on time too
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by InkedNerd(f): 7:22am On Dec 09, 2010
@OP: No, I don't smoke weed but I wouldn't mind trying it some day.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by armyofone(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2010
pple from Island spoke weed and they act cool like jelly fish. Naija bro smoke it and they go gaga shouting grin
see example here of a typical smoker grin
VERY ANGRY:

GANJA 4 LIFE, EVEN IF U DON SMOKE IT,JUST PROMOTE IT,,,OHH MY SENSI,,IMAGINE THERES NO IGBO shocked LORD I THANK OHHH,,FOR ME I LIKE AM WELL WELL, I DEY MAKE ME KULEEEE,ITS A SMART LEAF!! WHO CARES IF U DO OR DONT?? I SO MUCH DO,,,,THE WEED OF LIFE OHHHHH grin grin

weed for life mon wink keep smoking/eating/chewing/teaing/ofeing one of motherland best
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by InkedNerd(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2010
armyofone:

pple from Island spoke weed and they act cool like jelly fish. Naija bro smoke it and they go gaga shouting  grin
see example here of a typical smoker  grin
weed for life mon  wink keep smoking/eating/chewing/teaing/ofeing one of motherland best

Lmao, yeah mon. Hehehe, I know some Nigerian potheads--man those dudes are blazed when their there smokin' that s**t grin.

debosky:

yoga? That is evil meditation and from the pits of hell.

On the other hand, ganja is Jah's crea[b]tion[/b] for I and I's edifica[b]tion[/b] grin grin grin

Lmao, and how is yoga evil?

Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ify27(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2011
The first time i smoked i dindt even get high even tho i inhaled, but 2days later was the best experience ever lol

i was high as a kite and felt the clouds on my back tickling me.
Weed is the best cure from GOD/ALLAH him self lol,
it gets rid of headaches, menstrual cramps,
if your wife is a horrible cook it makes her cooking taste like your grandmother sent it down from heaven in a wrapped basket lol
you enjoy life better, it opens your mind up even tho you may think of the most random stuff lol
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by adonisgold: 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2011
I have been smoking weed for like 15yrs now. It really inspires me, especially when writing, but on the down side my gal hates it cos it makes my eyes red and darkens your skin colour over time, but I dont really care. I am not a model.

Weed performs wonders on the brain. When I was in school I had this friend who would not play chess with me once I had some weed, cos I was sure to batter him. But atimes it gets you mixed up. Major problem is when you are used to it you cannot eat anything untill you take a toke .
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ify27(m): 4:42am On Feb 10, 2011
i heard the worst ganja comes portharcourt because its dirty brown
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by KennyG6(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
Never smoked it Thank God, but my room mates @ uni did and I have to admit seeing how they behaved afterwards was enough to convince me its wasnt for me
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by denzel2009: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Never tried it. But my cousin was a fan of Igbo at some point in his life and I remembered he was taken to church for deliverance. E be like say that aggravated the situation cos he was having intergalactic meetings regularly afterwards.
Re: Do You Smoke Igbo? (Marijuana Or Weed) by Ify27(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2011
denzel2009:

Never tried it. But my cousin was a fan of Igbo at some point in his life and I remembered he was taken to church for deliverance. E be like say that  aggravated the situation cos he was having intergalactic meetings regularly afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Clash Of Tradition And Christianity In Ekukunela / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown / I'm Here To Declare That Fulanis Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.