Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water (2772 Views)

Photos:pastor Climbs On Church Members Makes Them Eat Carpet / Another Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses, Even Made Them Eat Soap / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
●●●●●●
Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord
Almighty says concerning the
prophets: "I will make them eat bitter
FOOD and drink POISONED water,
because from the prophets of
Jerusalem un-godliness has spread
throughout the land."
●●●●●●●

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyahas a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari5:59:713

While Muhammad spoke the following words while dying, “ May Allah
curse the Jews and Christians.” Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number
427: and Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the
life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face
and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari7:62:144

And finally Mohammed promises his fellowers hell..

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)
“There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell.” (Dawood) And the very next verse tells us: Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

ALL THIS IS SOURCED FROM ISLAMIC LITERATURE AND "HOLY" BOOKS. MUSLIMS WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO U NEED..? THINK..!!!!
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by lekankolade(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
we don't need more evidence than this level of your foolishness u just put up here....

6 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
lekankolade:
we don't need more evidence than this level of your foolishness u just put up here....

You have spoken like a true muslim mohammed would have been proud.

■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by bashbabe2: 3:30am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

You have spoken like a true muslim mohammed would have been proud.

■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

Hello liar. I agree your foolishness and hypocrisy is the only thing obvious SMH. Infact this is the nicest insult a christian will get. If you consider this as one because it's not. It's just trying to qualify you with words. Go and correct your fellow christians with thier curses and most offensive insults before you start acting innocent and holier than thou
Rubbish.
I hope you don't get tired putting up these liars. It will stop one day for sure

4 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2015
bashbabe2:

Hello liar. I agree your foolishness and hypocrisy is the only thing obvious SMH. Infact this is the nicest insult a christian will get. If you consider this as one because it's not. It's just trying to qualify you with words. Go and correct your fellow christians with thier curses and most offensive insults before you start acting innocent and holier than thou
Rubbish.
I hope you don't get tired putting up these liars. It will stop one day for sure

How can u say the clearly posted quran verses are lies.. u muslims are so deluded

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by bashbabe2: 10:46am On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

How can u say the clearly posted quran verses are lies.. u muslims are so deluded

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Q. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).

Keep wasting your time. We have heard and seen it all. Is this all, or you have more verses you want to quote out of context or more misinterpretations for me? You are the deluded and obsessed one

4 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2015
bashbabe2:

Keep wasting your time. We have heard and seen it all. Is the all, or you have more verses you want to quote out of context or more misinterpretations for me? You are the deluded and obsessed one

Continue living in denial. . Continue claiming "out of context" and misinterpretion. .

This is because u muslims are programmed from a very young age to believe that a paedophile, sex addict, slave owner and rapist called mohammed is a prophet...

look around u and see the evil islam promotes in this world..all the death and destruction. ..

christ' s preached love, forgiveness, grace, purity, righteousness while mohammed came with beheadings, sex slavery, paedophilia, revenge, jihad, and covering faces etc holding u in bondage..
For how long will u choose to remain blind to the truth.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
bashbabe2:

Keep wasting your time. We have heard and seen it all. Is the all, or you have more verses you want to quote out of context or more misinterpretations for me? You are the deluded and obsessed one

Why don't tell us the right context in which violent hate inspiring quoranic verses are used
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Rilwayne001: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
lekankolade:

Exactly cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s] You have spoken like a true muslim mohammed would have been proud.

■"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29 [/s]

You are exactly a foolish stupîd child of jesus

[size=15pt] "For my people are foolish, they know me not, they are stupîd children..." Jeremiah 4:22 [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by bashbabe2: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Continue living in denial. . Continue claiming "out of context" and misinterpretion. .

This is because u muslims are programmed from a very young age to believe that a paedophile, sex addict, slave owner and rapist called mohammed is a prophet...

look around u and see the evil islam promotes in this world..all the death and destruction. ..

christ' s preached love, forgiveness, grace, purity, righteousness while mohammed came with beheadings, sex slavery, paedophilia, revenge, jihad, and covering faces etc holding u in bondage..
For how long will u choose to remain blind to the truth.
As a muslim I'm not suppose to argue so i don't run into sin. I can see what you are trying to do.
That's why silence is the best answer for a foolish person. I won't go that low
Peace

3 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

●●●●●●
Jeremiah 23:15 Therefore, this is what the Lord
Almighty says concerning the
prophets: "I will make them eat bitter
FOOD and drink POISONED water,
because from the prophets of
Jerusalem un-godliness has spread
throughout the land."
●●●●●●●

Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman, following the conquest of Khaibar, where he took Safiyahas a wife, and ordered the torture and beheading of her husband Kinana, the chief of the Jews at Khaibar.
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari3:47:786

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari5:59:713

While Muhammad spoke the following words while dying, “ May Allah
curse the Jews and Christians.” Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number
427: and Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas: When the last moment of the
life of Allah’s Apostle came he started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his face
and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and
said , “May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their Prophets.”

Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.
Sahih Bukhari7:62:144

And finally Mohammed promises his fellowers hell..

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)
“There is not one of you who shall not pass through the confines of Hell.” (Dawood) And the very next verse tells us: Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall) “Afterwards (Thumma) we will deliver those who shall have been pious, but we will leave the ungodly therein on their knees.” (Sale)

ALL THIS IS SOURCED FROM ISLAMIC LITERATURE AND "HOLY" BOOKS. MUSLIMS WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO U NEED..? THINK..!!!!
Like I always say, you're a local champion and a big loser. You created a similar thread on this issue and you were beaten blue-black on your own thread. So you actually thought we've forgotten about it, then you brought up the issue again claiming to be superhero?! undecided here is a link to your own thread https://www.nairaland.com/2379854/muslims-explain

This was the reply I gave you.
Ignorance of the Arabic language is bliss for you and your other evangelists, since you guys don't know that the Arabic word translated as "aorta" in Surah 69, Ayah 46 is different from the word used in the hadeeth literature (e.g. Saheeh Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 713 & Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39)

The word translated as "aorta" in 69:46 is al-wateen, while the word used in the hadith literature is al-abhar. Unfortunately, for you - you and Ifeann's entire argument has already crumbled - there is a difference in meaning between these words in the Arabic language.

Az-Zubaydee in his famous Arabic dictionary Taaj al-'Aroos min Jawaahir Al-Qaamoos cites the scholar Ibn Athir as saying:

"The Abhar is a vein that originates from the head and extends to the feet."

He then proceeds to say after assigning names to specific veins and their respective locations in the human body:

"And it extends to the back and is called al-wateen."

So here we observe that al-wateen is actually a part of al-abhar. This is why al-wateen is sometimes used synonymously with al-abhar in some dictionaries. It is because al-wateen is a part of al-abhar, however likewise can't be said vice versa, for Al-abhar doesn't necessarily refer to al-wateen.

Here is where the problem lies for you, for how can you clearly and decisively demonstrate to us that when the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) used the word abhar, that he was specifically referring to the al-wateen part of it? I can't fathom how you would be able to demonstrate this.

If you really think the Prophet Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) was poisoned, then I'll prove to you that he was way stronger in strength and faith than biblical jesus. Don't test me o, because I've already set a trap for you! Bunch of illiterates! grin grin

Now if you continue to emphasize on this poisoning issue then the verse you quoted in Jeremiah also fits your Jesus because he was poisoned too!

"A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. 30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." John 19:29-30

So from the above verse, bro Jesus probably asked for water and he was instead given poisoned vinegar. Your god then drank it and told them "Bros I don finish" and then died immediately grin grin cheesy. So you actually want to compare this biblical jesus to the Prophet Muhammad?! Biblical jesus couldn't even survive for some hours. embarassed

Parisbookaddict your fallacy of double standards is disastrous, you're just belittling yourself here! Be careful with the way you create threads here, because I fully know my replies and other Muslim replies to you. If you try and fumble, we'll be waiting for for you!

"You are exactly a foolish stupîd child of Jesus" - Rilwayn001

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jagoon:

[s]Why don't tell us the right context in which violent hate inspiring quoranic verses are used [/s]
Indomie brain!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[size=15pt] "For my people are foolish, they know me not, they are stupîd children..." Jeremiah 4:22 [/size]
K
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:

K
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
bashbabe2:

As a muslim I'm not suppose to argue so i don't run into sin. I can see what you are trying to do.
That's why silence is the best answer for a foolish person. I won't go that low
Peace

U have nothing to say.. run along
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by PROPHETmichael: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
How do you know a true prophet of God? A true prophet of God can never die of poison as it is written, "they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:18

Mohammad failed woefully in the above litmus test.
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
PROPHETmichael:
How do you know a true prophet of God?

I thought you Christians claimed a true Prophet is he that can perform miracles. Well let's see the fallacy of your argument!

A true prophet of God can never die of poison as it is written, "they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.” Mark 16:18
You totally quoted this verse out of context. When you read from Mark 16:1, it talks about how the stone was rolled from the sepulchre when the two 'Marys' visited. For us to know what Jesus meant in Mark 16:18, we'll have to go back a little bit to verse 14 down to 19. I wonder why you didn't quote the verse completely.

"Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God."
Mark 16:14-18

This verse is not a test for Prophethood, Jesus was referring to those his disciples would convert. It is rather disappointing that you resort to cut and sew verses just to prove a gibberish point. What is amazing is that, this verses were proved to be later additions, it's not found in the original text of Mark. http://www.bible-researcher.com/endmark.html Nevertheless, it's not a proof for Prophethood.

[s]Mohammad failed woefully in the above litmus test.[/s]
Thank God the biblical jesus bared witness against you from your own bible. Remember that the Prophet Muhammad was poisoned by a Jewish woman . Jesus said something about the Jews in which I find very interesting.

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing." Matthew 23:37

"For you, brothers, became imitators of God's churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own countrymen the same things those churches suffered from the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to all men" 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U have nothing to say.. run along
Do you?! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by channelz: 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by channelz: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Like I always say, you're a local champion and a big loser. You created a similar thread on this issue and you were beaten blue-black on your own thread. So you actually thought we've forgotten about it, then you brought up the issue again claiming to be superhero?! undecided here is a link to your own thread https://www.nairaland.com/2379854/muslims-explain

This was the reply I gave you.

Now if you continue to emphasize on this poisoning issue then the verse you quoted in Jeremiah also fits your Jesus because he was poisoned too!

"A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus’ lips. 30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." John 19:29-30

So from the above verse, bro Jesus probably asked for water and he was instead given poisoned vinegar. Your god then drank it and told them "Bros I don finish" and then died immediately grin grin cheesy. So you actually want to compare this biblical jesus to the Prophet Muhammad?! Biblical jesus couldn't even survive for some hours. embarassed

Parisbookaddict your fallacy of double standards is disastrous, you're just belittling yourself here! Be careful with the way you create threads here, because I fully know my replies and other Muslim replies to you. If you try and fumble, we'll be waiting for for you!

"You are exactly a foolish stupîd child of Jesus" - Rilwayn001
Okay so according to the Bible, Christ Who'd been hanging, crucified to the cross under the scorching sun was poisoned and died instantly from the poison.

While according to the Quran, Muhammad who was relaxed and seated with his companions, ate a poisoned food (with his companion) even after he heard the food say to him: "There is poison in me."... and Muhammad lived/survived for four more years while his companion who ate it first expired instantly.

Makes sense... I should think.
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
channelz:

Okay so according to the Bible, Christ Who'd been hanging, crucified to the cross under the scorching sun was poisoned and died instantly from the poison.
Ya he did, crucifixion is not a swift death. It's a slow form of execution in which some criminals might even survive. Moreover your assertion that Jesus was under the scorching sun is wrong, the bible states that the whole earth was covered with darkness and when he died the temple curtains got torn.

While according to the Quran, Muhammad who was relaxed and seated with his companions, ate a poisoned food (with his companion) even after he heard the food say to him: "There is poison in me."... and Muhammad lived/survived for four more years while his companion who ate it first expired instantly.
This story is not found in the Quran, he died four years after. So what lesson can we derive from what you wrote? undecided

Makes sense... I should think..
Of course it does, the OP was accusing the Prophet Muhammad of something that happened the biblical - jesus. So hope you get my point?
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=36100081][/quote]

K? Why don't you add some Cn to that and drink some.

Foolish child.

I didn't say it, Jesus did.
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=36102127]

Makes sense... I should think..
[quote]

I laffed so much after reading this...get ready to be attacked by these unintelligent muslim apologists. .

I didn't know vinegar was such a potent poison. .
Muslim logic is amusing

Demmzy15 probably got this Facetious and daft line of argument from either rilwanye001 or empiree or the ever data lacking 9jaforlife. .
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=36111158][/quote]

What's there to laugh about? LOOOL!!

According to Christians, Jesus died like a BIT.CH,crying for help,probably sh.it his pants too.makes me wonder, where was that mischievous "pedophile" called the "Holy ghost"? Looool! Putting a baby in another of his baby mamas? Ahhh! That Guy! He f.ucks.

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by plainbibletruth: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by parisbookaddict(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2015
EzioReborn:

What's there to laugh about? LOOOL!!

According to Christians, Jesus died like a BIT.CH,crying for help,probably sh.it his pants too.makes me wonder, where was that mischievous "pedophile" called the "Holy ghost"? Looool! Putting a baby in another of his baby mamas? Ahhh! That Guy! He f.ucks.

is this what ur imam told u..
u are most to be pitied
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

is this what ur imam told u..
u are most to be pitied

Imam? Pfffft! So your men of god tell you all muslims have imams and follow them blindly? LOOOL! It's like the Prophet said woman/man, "seek knowledge"

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by Demmzy15(m): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s]I laffed so much after reading this...get ready to be attacked by these unintelligent muslim apologists. .

I didn't know vinegar was such a potent poison. .
Muslim logic is amusing

Demmzy15 probably got this Facetious and daft line of argument from either rilwanye001 or empiree or the ever data lacking 9jaforlife. .[/s]
Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by channelz: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Ya he did, crucifixion is not a swift death. It's a slow form of execution in which some criminals might even survive. Moreover your assertion that Jesus was under the scorching sun is wrong, the bible states that the whole earth was covered with darkness and when he died the temple curtains got torn.
Are you for real? I mean, this your manner of response is quite okay; I'll respond likewise:-
Though I didn't make the Bible my only source, I am more into the KJV of the Bible. I took note of the verses you quoted from the book of John:
19:29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth...

We all know there are different types of vinegar, right? So which was it?

Apparently you are familiar with the Bible. In correcting me concerning the "whole earth" being covered in darkness, you quoted from the book of Mark where the type of vinegar was specified in KJV:

Mark 15:23 And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh: but he received it not.

It can therefore be said that it was herbal wine vinegar as opposed to "poisoned" vinegar. A jar full of wine vinegar, probably for the use of the soldiers, and occasionally offered to the sufferers to soothe a part of their torment.

Hyssop plants have these bitter leaves used in little amounts in salads and as seasoning in soups. But in this case we talking about the stalk, to reach for the distant lips I suppose.

Therefore Christ could not have died from tasting the soldiers' wine...Wouldn't you agree?
This story is not found in the Quran, he died four years after. So what lesson can we derive from what you wrote?  undecided
Yeah, I found out that stories like that aren't found in the Quran. It should be from one of the Biographies of Muhammad right? I also read it from a Muslim who was defending his Prophet. My wonder was:
Why did he the Prophet (who detected the poison which his companions didn't) allow his companion to eat the poisoned food which killed him first? Was Muhammad trying to prove he's a Prophet/ a miracle working one at that? The story states that the food told him:
"There's poison in me" and yet he ate the food together with his companions. Why? I really want us to make common sense.
Of course it does, the OP was accusing the Prophet Muhammad of something that happened the biblical - jesus. So hope you get my point?
I must say you almost nailed it but citing wine vinegar to mean poison is the point I'm yet to get.

I do know for sure that how a Prophet dies does not and can never discredit such a Prophet. Even Christ was reported to have said:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee..." Matthew 23:37

Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by channelz: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2015
EzioReborn:

K? Why don't you add some Cn to that and drink some.

Foolish child.

I didn't say it, Jesus did.

In Ifeann's words:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYSdpjYo9ILKK-dY9MS-sJTSxgKKkBLwEbWncsVnwJk-p22csyqpGlkv0[/img]Calm down princesssmiley
Re: I Will Make Them Eat Bitter FOOD And Drink POISONED Water by channelz: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=36111158][/quote]
Most of these abusive monikers are from the religion section in 2go where nothing but childish insults reign.

I'm glad to able to chat with and get live in-depth info from reasonable, minds here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purity - The Path To Eternity / Why Do People Believe In God Even Without Evidence? / Video Of David Oyedepo Ongoing 100k Capacity Auditorium That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.