Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong (1523 Views)

Best Times To Get Your Prayers Accepted / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Phemour: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2009
I Need Some nice Islamic Messages to make her strong
Thanks

[size=5pt]Phemour[/size]
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Lagosboy: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2009
Tell her we are all in this life for a purpose. We were created by the most high and the sole duty we owe him is to worship him and every things stems from that. God shower mercies and blessings on us everyday and we have to show appreciation by giving him thanks. A grateful slave of Allah would always be happy to worship him as this is the essence of creation Q51 v 56. Worshiping him out of Love for him is real sincerity.

Tell her to take things easy and take time to read the quran together with a tafseer (probably ibn kathir which is available in English). Explain to her not think every muslim she meets is a saint or holy as this is mostly the opposite, she would discover the real teachings of islam this way and not by looking at every single muslims attitude unfortunately (myself inclusive). Good company (This is very important) would help and preserve her Islam.

Let her understand that this life is a means to an end. We are in here for a while and we shall al depart to meet our lord someday. Our actions in this world would be a determining factor in the afterlife hence, the need to amass good deeds as that is the only thing we would take with us in the lil hole 6ft below the ground.

I seek refuge for myself and every muslim here from the punishment of the grave and may the almighty avert the fire of hell from us.
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by alimat2(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2009
aaaamina yaa allahu
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Lagosboy: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Phemour: 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
Lagosboy:

Tell her we are all in this life for a purpose. We were created by the most high and the sole duty we owe him is to worship him and every things stems from that. God shower mercies and blessings on us everyday and we have to show appreciation by giving him thanks. A grateful slave of Allah would always be happy to worship him as this is the essence of creation Q51 v 56. Worshiping him out of Love for him is real sincerity.

Tell her to take things easy and take time to read the quran together with a tafseer (probably ibn kathir which is available in English). Explain to her not think every muslim she meets is a saint or holy as this is mostly the opposite, she would discover the real teachings of islam this way and not by looking at every single muslims attitude unfortunately (myself inclusive). Good company (This is very important) would help and preserve her Islam.

Let her understand that this life is a means to an end. We are in here for a while and we shall al depart to meet our lord someday. Our actions in this world would be a determining factor in the afterlife hence, the need to amass good deeds as that is the only thing we would take with us in the lil hole 6ft below the ground.

I seek refuge for myself and every muslim here from the punishment of the grave and may the almighty avert the fire of hell from us.

Interesting! Thanks.
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Lagosboy: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
you most welcomed my bro
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by bilms(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
just tell her that I wholeheartedly welcome you to the family of islam.My only advice to you would be to always submit to the truth and be very humble.May our lord be with you all the time.

Islam is a gift -freely given to us, but it us who accept it or do not accept it.
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
When our door closes, it forces us to change our course. When another door closes, it forces us to change our course yet again. Then finally we find the open door and walk right into our blesing.If that woman or man won't return your call, it might not be them. It might be Lord setting up a road block(just let it go)

hurge ur friend to be patience because As patience is fard (obligatory), Allâh has provided us with ways and means of obtaining and strengthening the quality of patience, for He has never instructed us to do something without providing us with help and support to do it, and ways and means of achieving it. He has never created a disease without creating a cure for it, and He has guaranteed cure when medicine is used. islam is the medicine of believe an faith, Even so, patience is difficult, but it is not impossible to attain. Patience consists of two elements: knowledge and action, and from these two elements are derived the remedies for all spiritual and physical troubles. Knowledge and action, combined, are always essential." so she should seek for more knowledge to have a better understanding and she should follow it up with actions.

cheers
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Habib16(m): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2009
Alhamdulilla! Congratulation!!
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by noetic15(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2009
@OP

how did she convert? did u preach to her? what did u say to her?. . . or is she ur fiancée/gf?
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by mazaje(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
Converting from one set delusion to another. . .Interesting. . . .
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by ruhu: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2009
Phemour,tell her also to observe d 5 daily prayers regularly and also get some Bukhari and Muslim authentic hadeeths or a book called "riyadhu solihiin"it is now translated to English,also hadeeths content to supplement the Qur'an ,dat will make it easier for her.I welcome her to dis beautiful religion of Islam and also congratulate her to have been part of this religion.As for u phemour,may God reward u for striving for her to know more about Islam.Jazakallahu khaera-l-jaza(AMEEN).
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by zayhal(f): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
Islam shouldn't be practised in isolation. encourage the sister to also attend good islamic programmes where she can learn more about the deen and also meet other righteous muslims.

May Allah make her feet firm on the path of Islam and make her and the rst of us die as muslims.
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by MUNEER2(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
May Allah make her feet firm on this part of righteousness, amin wink
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Aishabee(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ poster, I will love to give you a site for the sister its for Muslim sisters she will get to meet wit lots of reverts to share information etc. Its a very lovely site they also publish sisters magazine and they have a group on FB too.

My sincere and heartfelt Salam to her grin
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by AbuZola3(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tell her to be reading Quran in translation. Everytime i read the Quran am always proud and happy to be a muslim. In the Holy Quran Allah never specify the people He will guide, He only says He guide who He likes,.

When you read the Quran you learn new things and it bolden ur iman. May Allah have mercy on us amin
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by ttruth(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
@post :

He or she should better run away from Islam if he or she loves himself or herself.
Re: A Christian Friend Has Just Accepted Islam, Help Make Her Strong by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2010
Alhamdullilahi Allah(swt)has cleansed her heart,he who he guides no one can misguide

Sister you are most welcome,Asalamu Alekum to her wherever she maybe

(1) (Reply)

Status Of Women In (Shia) Islam / Pls I Want To Know More About Ahamiddya Before I Join / Ar Rahman Ar Rahim - The Second Ayah Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.