Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? (11954 Views)

"If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding" / When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Habaa!! sad

kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I pity those bum of urz if kinglekan handles them tongue
I'm used to his recklessness! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

hahahaha. wetin i do?
abi u nor knw say na u worst pass?..lolz. ur level of intelligent always got me shivering all over my body wit smiles on my face whenever i read ur replies. can u blive a frnd wit me here saw me smilin nd asked y i was smilling. my reply to him was, woww,..some girls brilliant sha. so pls dnt mind me in the nearest future if something like wooing cums up btw us frm me to u, mayb via our chats. which guy dnt want to be associated wit an intelligent lady, gf or wife?
Lol. I'm glad you getting over your past.cheesy
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. I'm glad you getting over your past.cheesy
I dnt leave in my past ma. bt a heart dat does nt forget both gud or bad is what i gat.
so hw re u flexin ur sunday?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm used to his recklessness! cheesy

grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

I dnt leave in my past ma. bt a heart dat does nt forget both gud or bad is what i gat.
so hw re u flexin ur sunday?
Cool!

Well, my sunday is going good. Yours?
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cool!

Well, my sunday is going good. Yours?
awesome. fly cum let me tak u to a birthday party. do u party? dnt worry, all d bills on me, including dat for ur flying wings.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Mhizkel(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
mystage:

awesome. fly cum let me tak u to a birthday party. do u party? dnt worry, all d bills on me, including dat for ur flying wings.

grin I'm too tired to fly.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin I'm too tired to fly.
lolz. dat isnt a prob ok. snd me ur address let me send my entourage to cum and pick u up wit my nearest future private jet.
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by Leiykong(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Only if she's from Ondo or Ekiti
Re: Guys, Will You Cancel The Wedding Because Of This? by SenatorJames(m): 3:19am On May 20, 2016
I will simply tell her it is used to prepare assumed special meal to make her husband happy and in-law anytime they visit, its now left to her to choose whether she wants to learn what can make her husband happy or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Funny Wedding Pictures !! / Dont Read This Joke In Public, because U Go Laff Soteey Dem Go Say U Be Madman, / Who Knows What 69 Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.