Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Free Hardware To Always Win Baba Ijebu (lotto). Every Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Hardware To Always Win Baba Ijebu (lotto). Every Month (2139 Views)

###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) / Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month / How To Make $3,000 Every Month From Commission Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Hardware To Always Win Baba Ijebu (lotto). Every Month by phpNET(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
It amazes me how people keep playing the most popular gamble in disguise called loto ( baba ijebu).

The truth is i don't even know if they actually win the game at all or not, and i don't care!
Some people spend up to #15k in a day and they claim ''its just once in a while'' God have mercy!

i had a friend who spends not less than #1,500 a day by the time you put together morning-afternoon and evening games

As a developer and a programmer i have decided to program a hardware like a micro-chip which is invincible but very active and the installation is very simple. this micro-chip helps you to win baba ijebu at-least once a month.

The amount you will win depends on how much you spend on the game per month.

FEATURES:/ADVANTAGES
1. Easy to install
2. Has no side effects
3. Requires no surgeries to install it or whatsoever
4. Hardware is free you only pay like #100 to get the dependency hardware
5. Dependency hardware is available at all markets around you
6. The higher you play the higher you win cash.

DISADVANTAGES
1. If you spend less on the game then you win little cash.
INSTALLATIONS
If you are a fan of playing baba ijebu and you are reading this write-up then you already have it installed.

Get started!

1. Get into the nearest market near you and ask for a safe either mod made of red sand or wood made by a carpenter
2. take the safe home and keep it where it will be safe

Thats all

Now every morning or at anytime you feel like playing lotto check how much you may wish to play and input the cash into the safe
repeat this step in the afternoon and at night.

Then at the end of the month break the safe and bingo! its more than a jack-pot
Try it now and thank me later!

GOODLUCK!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Tweaking / List Of 45 Legitimate Paid Survey Sites / Get Any Website Php Script For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.