Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month (1046 Views)

Efficient Strategy To Have Good Links / My Proposed Domain Name Is Taken: Which One Should I Go For? / 300K Facebook Active Group Available For Sale 15K Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2016
For a while now I have been thinking on a way to help myself and people around me especially youths. I started this journey months ago, met a lot of people with ideas and all. In my research I found almost 70% of people in india do blogging and make a lot of money with little or no stress. I really don’t want to waste your time with so many write up I want to make this brief the best way I can. This is a proposed strategy I will want all the experience tech gurus, bloggers, web masters and so on who know much about google algorithm to actively contribute to this post as this can save a lot of youths in this country.
THE REQUIREMENTS
1. A laptop
2. Stable connection
3. A blog site
4. U.S or U.K approved adsense account
5. A strong dedicated U.S or U.K IP. (100% anonymous)
6. Your time and sense.
THE STRATEGY
For this strategy to work we will need about 300 members who will have all these requirements above, having met the requirements 1-3, the fourth requirement which is U.S or U.K approved adsense account is the most difficult, but can be made easy as we can purchase already verified and approved adsense account for about 20k, if you know where to get it lesser you can signify. After all the 300 members met all these requirements the we can all engage in what is known as EXCHANGE CLICK. This exchange click is very dangerous as our adsense account can be banned if not done properly I strongly believe with this strategy nothing will happen to our accounts and we smile to the bank every month. From my research so far I found out some reasons why google ban some accounts
1. When your CTR ( click through rate) is very high as this can be calculated as number of clicks divided by impressions multiply by 100. In turn your impression is the number of page views multiply by the total number of ads on a page. Lets say you have 2 ads on each page and you have 20 page views your impressions will be 40. So for this strategy our CTR must not be more than 5% daily as you must check this before 12 a.m every day.
2. When you keep having clicks from the same I.P as this can lead to invalid clicks and this will get you ban.
From my research that’s the only two reason I strongly know of you can add yours if you have more.
So the strategy proper, you know we need about 300 members for this. 300 members 300 different I.Ps.
So among the members we engage in exchange clicks (ex) within ourselves every day. Each member of the team will exchange (ex) with 10 members of the team every day.Then you write down the details of the people you ex with today as you must not make the mistake tomorrow. So the next you ex with another set of 10 people among the members, the we continue in that manner till we complete the 300 members as this will take about 30 days fro completion. So we ex within ourselves in a ration 30/2 every day which is 30 page views and 2 ad clicks. So if you do this with 10 members every day and they also do for you, 30 page views from 10 members will give you 300 page views which will in turn give you about 600 impressions and 2 ads click by 10 members will give you 20 ad clicks per day, so our CTR will be 20 divided by 600 multiply by 100 which is 3.33% that’s still safe for us. Then our clicks too we have 20 clicks from different I.Ps every day which is also safe. With 20 ad clicks with our strong U.S or AUS dedicated I.P will earn us 15$ - 20$ every day in a month we have 600$, cool right? We withdraw our money through payoneer account and we smile to the bank every month. For safety every member of the team will always change his or her I.P every month so new month new I.P and we do the cycle all over again for another 30days. A very good I.P can be around 11-20 usd if you know of a very good one that will make us 100 percent anonymous you can recommend too, even for further safety we can even change our device(laptop) every month too.
I really don’t know if I make any reasonable point with this post because I have being having sleepless thinking of a way to reduce poverty and level of unemployment in this country, ignorance is really a disease.
However, I am only 70 percent sure of this strategy but I want the contribution of experience gurus, blogger, web masters, hackers and so on to make this strategy 100 percent secure and help a lot of people as we can. And I apologize for my grammar as I am a biochemist not a grammarian lol.
Thanks to you all for reading
Still proudly owner of http://www.muyitechblog.com

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Wow...I am interested in learning this.
Sir, can you show us the strategies to get this number of people under us
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
Let's try and make this post to FP you will be amazed by numbers of ppl Dat ll turn up
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by Mrjo(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2016
muyico0le:
For a while now I have been thinking on a way to help myself and people around me especially youths. I started this journey months ago, met a lot of people with ideas and all. In my research I found almost 70% of people in india do blogging and make a lot of money with little or no stress. I really don’t want to waste your time with so many write up I want to make this brief the best way I can. This is a proposed strategy I will want all the experience tech gurus, bloggers, web masters and so on who know much about google algorithm to actively contribute to this post as this can save a lot of youths in this country.
THE REQUIREMENTS
1. A laptop
2. Stable connection
3. A blog site
6. Your time and sense.
THE STRATEGY
For this strategy to work we will need about 300 members who will have all these requirements above, having met the requirements 1-3, the fourth requirement which is U.S or U.K approved adsense account is the most difficult, but can be made easy as we can purchase already verified and approved adsense account for about 20k, if you know where to get it lesser you can signify. After all the 300 members met all these requirements the we can all engage in what is known as EXCHANGE CLICK. This exchange click is very dangerous as our adsense account can be banned if not done properly I strongly believe with this strategy nothing will happen to our accounts and we smile to the bank every month. From my research so far I found out some reasons why google ban some accounts
1. When your CTR ( click through rate) is very high as this can be calculated as number of clicks divided by impressions multiply by 100. In turn your impression is the number of page views multiply by the total number of ads on a page. Lets say you have 2 ads on each page and you have 20 page views your impressions will be 40. So for this strategy our CTR must not be more than 5% daily as you must check this before 12 a.m every day.
2. When you keep having clicks from the same I.P as this can lead to invalid clicks and this will get you ban.
From my research that’s the only two reason I strongly know of you can add yours if you have more.
So the strategy proper, you know we need about 300 members for this. 300 members 300 different I.Ps.
So among the members we engage in exchange clicks (ex) within ourselves every day. Each member of the team will exchange (ex) with 10 members of the team every day.Then you write down the details of the people you ex with today as you must not make the mistake tomorrow. So the next you ex with another set of 10 people among the members, the we continue in that manner till we complete the 300 members as this will take about 30 days fro completion. So we ex within ourselves in a ration 30/2 every day which is 30 page views and 2 ad clicks. So if you do this with 10 members every day and they also do for you, 30 page views from 10 members will give you 300 page views which will in turn give you about 600 impressions and 2 ads click by 10 members will give you 20 ad clicks per day, so our CTR will be 20 divided by 600 multiply by 100 which is 3.33% that’s still safe for us. Then our clicks too we have 20 clicks from different I.Ps every day which is also safe. With 20 ad clicks with our strong U.S or AUS dedicated I.P will earn us 15$ - 20$ every day in a month we have 600$, cool right? We withdraw our money through payoneer account and we smile to the bank every month. For safety every member of the team will always change his or her I.P every month so new month new I.P and we do the cycle all over again for another 30days. A very good I.P can be around 11-20 usd if you know of a very good one that will make us 100 percent anonymous you can recommend too, even for further safety we can even change our device(laptop) every month too.
I really don’t know if I make any reasonable point with this post because I have being having sleepless thinking of a way to reduce poverty and level of unemployment in this country, ignorance is really a disease.
However, I am only 70 percent sure of this strategy but I want the contribution of experience gurus, blogger, web masters, hackers and so on to make this strategy 100 percent secure and help a lot of people as we can. And I apologize for my grammar as I am a biochemist not a grammarian lol.
i hav 1&2 i need 3. A blog site
6. Your time and sens. So i need ur help.
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by yomalex(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
I dey laugh o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Mrjo:
i hav 1&2 i need 3. A blog site
6. Your time and sens. So i need ur help.
Every member ll v Dat wen we ready
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by Mrjo(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2016
muyico0le:
Every member ll v Dat wen we ready
hw can i get it?
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by Dmayor7(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
muyico0le:
THE REQUIREMENTS
1. A laptop
2. Stable connection
3. A blog site
6. Your time and sense.
THE STRATEGY

Pure Trash and waste of time!!!!!!>...

Why not put your knowledge, time and megabytes you will use to do this into solving a problem for people.

There are many problems to solve, find one and solve it, then comes the cash flow....

You think you are smart?

Now I tell you definitely that this strategy will only work for a time, because google will fish you out and that means back to zero.

Now tell me, of what use, when you should have used that same time, resource, knowledge, and money, to build a brand, solve a problem and become a power-house in what you do....

#saynotoblackhathacking

#saynotoblackhatseo
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by DoyenExchange: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by designking: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2016
@Op
You will definitely be banned within the next 15days of launch. I have developed several digital advertising platforms and there are deeper conditions for determining valid clicks and fraud clicks. Here are some you may most likely not be aware of:

1. Click Pattern:
Ad networks usually check how long the user stayed on a webpage before clicking on ads. Because you are exchanging clicks, you users will most likely not read the page contents before clicking on the ads and this pattern may persist which will ultimately get you banned.

2. IP Flag
Ad network does a platform-wide check on an IP not just on your website. We check how an IP has been clicking ads, which websites and what page. Your 300 IPs will definitely be flagged as they will all be clicking regularly a set of website and most likely ads on the home page of these websites.

3. Cookies Tracking
Most ad network stores up cookies on your device to see if you stay on ads destination page or link. This help to filter bounces.

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
designking:
@Op
You will definitely be banned within the next 15days of launch. I have developed several digital advertising platforms and there are deeper conditions for determining valid clicks and fraud clicks. Here are some you may most likely not be aware of:

1. Click Pattern:
Ad networks usually check how long the user stayed on a webpage before clicking on ads. Because you are exchanging clicks, you users will most likely not read the page contents before clicking on the ads and this pattern may persist which will ultimately get you banned.

2. IP Flag
Ad network does a platform-wide check on an IP not just on your website. We check how an IP has been clicking ads, which websites and what page. Your 300 IPs will definitely be flagged as they will all be clicking regularly a set of website and most likely ads on the home page of these websites.

3. Cookies Tracking
Most ad network stores up cookies on your device to see if you stay on ads destination page or link. This help to filter bounces.

Click pattern: Your are working with 10 ppl per day so so much time.. Members with stay like 5-7 minutes on each page and ads even interact with the ads
IP flag.. Only one IP will click your website in a month
Cookies.. It can always be removed
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by vicky6855(f): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
You are the most intelligent man on earth...

But this is wrong... As advertisers are losing money when you do that continuously... and when they are losing money they are losing faith in Adsense thereby leading to them dropping out of Adsense... leading to more bans for countries with low trust ... e.g Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by designking: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
vicky6855:

But this is wrong... As advertisers are losing money when you do that continuously... and when they are losing money they are losing faith in Adsense thereby leading to them dropping out of Adsense... leading to more bans for countries with low trust ... e.g Nigeria....
What he is proposing is a white elephant project. How do you get 300 adsense owners to join this cumbersome project?

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by vicky6855(f): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2016
designking:

What he is proposing is a white elephant project. How do you get 300 adsense owners to join this cumbersome project?

I am one of them and I can get 10 of my friends to join ... But I wont do that
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2016
designking:

It can be cumbersome yet achievable
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2016
vicky6855:

I am one of them and I can get 10 of my friends to join ... But I wont do that
But why??
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by vicky6855(f): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2016
muyico0le:

But why??

As advertisers are losing money when you do that continuously (that is clicking without doing what the ads says)... and when they are losing money they are losing faith in Adsense thereby leading to them dropping out of Adsense... leading to more bans for countries with low trust ... e.g Nigeria....

One day I will be a major advertiser and I don't want this to happen to my ads
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by OnWebTech: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2016
vicky6855:

As advertisers are losing money when you do that continuously (that is clicking without doing what the ads says)... and when they are losing money they are losing faith in Adsense thereby leading to them dropping out of Adsense... leading to more bans for countries with low trust ... e.g Nigeria....

Well said!

Goodluck to the Op thou

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by akandi4u(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
You shouldn't have click on this thread then, just stay clear and don't discourage others
vicky6855:
You shouldn't have click on this thread then, just stay clear and don't discourage others

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by Julius2214(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
vicky6855:

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by afanide: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hypocr*tes everywhere........

So what made u guys come in here in the first place? undecided

Most of you here might be doing this already........

1 Like

Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by muyico0le(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
afanide:
Hypocr*tes everywhere........

So what made u guys come in here in the first place? undecided

Most of you here might be doing this already........
Hmmm
Re: Proposed Strategy How To Make 300k Every Month by afanide: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
muyico0le:
THE REQUIREMENTS
1. A laptop
2. Stable connection
3. A blog site
6. Your time and sense.
THE STRATEGY

Bro alfa? Any news on this? Am more than interested in this

(1) (Reply)

Hmmmmmmm / Best Monetization Platforms For Nigerian Newbie Blogs / Naija Non Verified Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.