Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. (2607 Views)

New Graphics Software, Far Better Than Adobe Illustrator. / In Need Of An Illustrator For An Ios Project / Adobe Photoshop And Illustrator Guru In Akure, ondo state (logo Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by winta2007(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2015
My CC2014 Illustrator is counting days for me help with crack code.

I will appreciate if someone can tell me how i can go about cracking it.
Re: My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by destinysaid(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm seems you need help
READ ALL
You most likely installed it in trial mode, or you downloaded a trial version from adobe ....... While I do not support cracking, the price at which adobe sells these things are quite high...... Well they are professional programs anyway

1) You can either get an free vector based program like inkscape, affinity designer, svg edit etc

2)Buy adobe illustrator I repeat BUY

3). Ok..... I usually don't stress myself with cracking, you can find a crack online, but you have to find one for your exact version .... You have to check 'About' in d program and then get the version number, download the crack for that EXACT version.This method I can't guarantee and since the crack is a small file, it increases the chance of downloading a virus, you'll just download and suprise, you can't find any file, virus don enter, that why I prefer d next method (also May not work as updates and patches from adobe may fix exploits)

4) Oda sites also host these files but I prefer torrent as those sites can be forced to delete em, torrent sites are like black market, they arnt legal so. They can't be forced to do anytin except dey are closed PERMANENTLY, as long as torrent sites exist the file can never be locked out and all you need is to grab d .torrent file and boom, nobody can interrupt your download except MTN network.

Simply redownload a cracked version from a torrent site..... Now this is a bit complicated, first of you need a torrent downloader, Bittorrent is what I use and love, download, then go to (piratebay) or (kickass torrent) these sites change their domain name almost every month so search through google like so [adobe illustrator kickass or piratebay], I use kickass often.
Re: My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by destinysaid(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Let me explain some tins you'll see, seeds are people who have the files on their computer n leeches are ppl currently downloading that file ..... You'll understand better wen you see it, now what I do (use a laptop mind you, these files are in Gigabyte) is click on the seed tab to see the file with the highest seed, high seed means a good download speed, but b careful, if the leech is high as well you go sweat.

Mainly, you should be looking for a file with a large file size, high seed to leech ratio,as this denotes a good file, if d leech is high no p, your nt d only 1 downloading, just make sure seed is higher dan leech.

So click the adobe illustrator cc file or any oda 1(make sure you download one that has crackk!!), download the torrent, it no more than a few kbs, the real download starts when you open up bit torrent, and locate the ".torrent" file you just downloaded , depending on the size, and your bandwidth speed, this could take a while so just leave it, it can be paused if you want to do oda tins, note that torrent file downloads the file from all d seeds(I.e) all ppl who have d file in their computer world wide and connected online nd actively sharing the file..... So once your download is complete, you become a 'seed' also you can deactivate sharing to save data.

Now b4 u think these processes are long, its not, just download bit torrent.exe , download torrent file, download real file......

I prefer this because I don't need to register, take a survey, or b limited to 200 kb per s.

Bcareful though, if you see adobe illustrator of less than 1 gb, it probalbly anoda file, adobe illustrator Is a large file, I got cs6 and don't think its less than 1.2gb, so bcareful nt to dload a virus.
Re: My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by destinysaid(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
SIDE NOTE:1 If you go online a lot , chances are adobe will want to update itself, go to ur firewall setting in windows and go to allow apps through firewall, make sure you uncheck any box that has a relation to adobe programs, any adobe u see just uncheck it

2)If you are using simple server, sorry, I'Ve nt been able to configure the torrent app for simple server

3)Instructions are to be followed DIRECTLY if you wish to have a cracked version working properly, make sure to read the .txt file FIRST before installing anytin.

4)Check online on how you can increase your torrent download speed, update your trackers(just check online)
TESTIMONIES:
Through tis method, iv been able to get virtually all my Files in dis life, iv been able to dload through torrent:

PES 2015(last year october)
ADOBE illustrator cs6(last year oct)
ADOBE photoshop cs6(last year oct)
ADOBE after effects cs6(march dis year)
ADOBE premier pro cs6(may)
Sims 4(oct last year)
Naruto season 1-current(may)
Family guy season 12(may)
Element 3d, optical flares, magic bullet suite, red giant suite, for after effects(mar-aprl)
AUTODESK 3ds studio max 2015 (last night)

Disclaimer: PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL APPS AND BUY IF YOU LIKE THE TORRENT. THESE TORRENT ARE MEANT TO TEST IF YOU LIKE THE APP smiley
Re: My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by jerro124: 6:47am On Nov 04, 2015
destinysaid:
SIDE NOTE:1 If you go online a lot , chances are adobe will want to update itself, go to ur firewall setting in windows and go to allow apps through firewall, make sure you uncheck any box that has a relation to adobe programs, any adobe u see just uncheck it

2)If you are using simple server, sorry, I'Ve nt been able to configure the torrent app for simple server

3)Instructions are to be followed DIRECTLY if you wish to have a cracked version working properly, make sure to read the .txt file FIRST before installing anytin.

4)Check online on how you can increase your torrent download speed, update your trackers(just check online)
TESTIMONIES:
Through tis method, iv been able to get virtually all my Files in dis life, iv been able to dload through torrent:

PES 2015(last year october)
ADOBE illustrator cs6(last year oct)
ADOBE photoshop cs6(last year oct)
ADOBE after effects cs6(march dis year)
ADOBE premier pro cs6(may)
Sims 4(oct last year)
Naruto season 1-current(may)
Family guy season 12(may)
Element 3d, optical flares, magic bullet suite, red giant suite, for after effects(mar-aprl)
AUTODESK 3ds studio max 2015 (last night)

Disclaimer: PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL APPS AND BUY IF YOU LIKE THE TORRENT. THESE TORRENT ARE MEANT TO TEST IF YOU LIKE THE APP smiley
I sent you a pm. Please check
Re: My CC2014 Illustrator Is Counting Days For Me Help With Crack Code. by destinysaid(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
jerro124:

I sent you a pm. Please check
lol @ sir, buh no p .. lemme see, I'll get back to u b4 d day ends.

(1) (Reply)

Symbols, Meaning And Use In Nigeria (cloth/any Other Patterns) / Dv Photo Validation - Help! / Creative Flyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.