Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Kindly Assist A Widow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Assist A Widow (5685 Views)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 12:18am On Jul 19, 2015
i mrs iyabo motunrayo Adejumo a widow with two kids, I lost my Darling husband jan.27 2013, and since then have been struggling to make earns meet.

I am pleading for assistance to pay for my children’s school fees and also to boost my business,

I presently live at satellite town lagos,

I have a small container in front of the house where I sell petty things just to survive and end meet,

I have the proved my husband death and marriage certificate and my children birth certificate just to know that am telling all the truth…

You can reach me on 08023860560 or 07066516544

CC: TeHN
Attachment is the pics of my container and my kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by waleadex(m): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm noted!
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 19, 2015
God will definitely send u a helper ma

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by cycline404(m): 12:31am On Jul 19, 2015
God will take charge!
The great father to the fatherless will guide your kids ma'am
the great husband to the widows will guide you and my mum and every other widows.

Please people around her area should please confirm this!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 19, 2015
Pastor lalasticlacla, come n service this pls
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Babygal4eva(f): 1:43am On Jul 19, 2015
The lord is your strength ma, hope someone sees this and is led to assist you

Please ma do be careful in giving out your street address on a public forum where anyone can see it, you don't know who is who in this world and who can do what, just be careful next time in giving out your add and posting pics of your children
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Babygal4eva:
The lord is your strength ma, hope someone sees this and is led to assist you

Please ma do be careful in giving out your street address on a public forum where anyone can see it, you don't know who is who in this world and who can do what, just be careful next time in giving out your add and posting pics of your children

thank so much my sister... That is the instruction i get from the tehn team.. Because is sent mail and i was told to open a thread here on nairaland with more information so that people can be sure is real not scam..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
It is well
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by TeHN: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
iyasamad:

thank so much my sister... That is the instruction i get from the tehn team.. Because is sent mail and i was told to open a thread here on nairaland with more information so that people can be sure is real not scam..

Dear Iya samd,
We will be contacting you in the next few days to start the process of physically verifying your case. Our decision will be solely based on the outcome of our verification visit as well as an internal voting process by the TeHN executives who have to consider the merit of your case.

Kind Regards

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Tgirl4real(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
iyasamad:

In the meantime, you can take out your street address.
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tgirl4real:

In the meantime, you can take out your street address.

done... Thanks for the visitation
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
TeHN:

Dear Iya samd,
We will be contacting you in the next few days to start the process of physically verifying your case. Our decision will be solely based on the outcome of our verification visit as well as an internal voting process by the TeHN executives who have to consider the merit of your case.

Kind Regards

Thanks so much for the visitation me and my kid really appreciate
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by KanwuliaJara: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Does she not have SUGAR DADDIES in that market? grin
Abi na me go go go "OSHO" come give una money? undecided
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by oladcity(m): 2:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Tehn, please when you are through with your investigation, let us know ASAP.
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by natasha: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2015
iyasamad:

Thanks so much for the visitation me and my kid really appreciate

Iyasamad. Send me a mail wt d name of your children's school and the cost of the sch fees.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by jaybee3(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2015
natasha:

Iyasamad. Send me a mail wt d name of your children's school and the cost of the sch fees.

Please do let us know if and when you eventually help handle the school fees so we can put it into consideration when making our (TeHN) decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by natasha: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2015
jaybee3:

Please do let us know if and when you eventually help handle the school fees so we can put it into consideration when making our (TeHN) decision

I will once she responds n I make the confirmation
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by TeHN: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Dear All,

We've now had the time to consider the validity and severity of Iyasamd’s case by physically visiting her and going through evidences submitted for consideration in making a judgement.

We are pleased to announce we’ve reached an unanimous decision to accept this case.

Our proposed action plan after considering her pressing needs is as follows:

Expiring rent – We shall help her pay for an extra year’s rent (50K) on the condition that we pay the rent directly to the landlord

Various loans to balance – We shall help her pay the balance of her loans (64k) on the condition that we pay them directly to the lenders

Stocking of shop100K to re-stock the shop. She will be required to work with our field worker in procuring all the items as required

One-off subsidization of her children’s school fees – Natasha has wonderfully offered to help with this so no additional help from us with this.

Lastly, although we already have an estimated budget of 214K designated for this from balance of funds but we will implore anyone willing to partner us in bringing smile back to Iyasamd’s face to please send us an email @ ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com so we can provide details of how you can make donations to this worthy cause. We hope to be in a position to close the case by the end of this month

Kind Regards

TeHN

CC:
Natasha
Oladcity
Iyasamad

27 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by natasha: 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

We've now had the time to consider the validity and severity of Iyasamd’s case by physically visiting her and going through evidences submitted for consideration in making a judgement.

We are pleased to announce we’ve reached an unanimous decision to accept this case.

Expiring rent – We shall help her pay for an extra year’s rent (50K) on the condition that we pay the rent directly to the landlord

Various loans to balance – We shall help her pay the balance of her loans (64k) on the condition that we pay them directly to the lenders

Stocking of shop100K to re-stock the shop. She will be required to work with our field worker in procuring all the items as required

One-off subsidization of her children’s school fees – Natasha has wonderfully offered to help with this so no additional help from us with this.

Lastly, although we already have an estimated budget of 214K designated for this from balance of funds but we will implore anyone willing to partner us in bringing smile back to Iyasamd’s face to please send us an email @ ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com so we can provide details of how you can make donations to this worthy cause. We hope to be in a position to close the case by the end of this month

Kind Regards

TeHN

CC:
Natasha
Oladcity
Iyasamad

I havent been able to reach this lady so if you could give me her contact details or the info on her children's school fees so i can proceed i will appreciate it.

Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
natasha:

I havent been able to reach this lady so if you could give me her contact details or the info on her children's school fees so i can proceed i will appreciate it.

Kind regards

That's fine then

We will do as requested and get back to you
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by jashar(f): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
That's why I love Nigerians. So helpful... kiss
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by samflex(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please good people on this forum I need a job seriously, I'm a graduate of laspotech with OND in business administration.
I need this job badly, I'll really appreciate if anyone can be of help as it will really go a long way in relieving me of the difficult situation I'm in at the moment.
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Kind Regards

TeHN

CC:
Natasha
Oladcity
Iyasamad

OMG... cry is Only Almighty God that can reward you...
Thanks so much.....

For those that send me mail..
I will check now and surely revert back to you..
And sorry for the late respond
am not too constant online..
Is either i browse in cyber cafer or used a neighbour phone..

Thanks so much....

Special greeting from me and my kids.. We love you all

10 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Pidggin(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Kind Regards

TeHN

CC:
Natasha
Oladcity
Iyasamad

May God bless, reward, and prosper your organization. You will never lack IJN
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by SSBOtaru(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
natasha:

sent
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by iyasamad: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

Kind Regards

TeHN

CC:
Natasha
Oladcity
Iyasamad

mail sent to Natasha
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by pickabeau1: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pidggin:

May God bless, reward, and prosper your organization. You will never lack IJN

It is your organization also
TEhn just helps out with identified causes
Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow wow... All I can type is just wow

God bless TeHN
God bless nairaland
God bless the needy
God bless me!

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Anapuao(f): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2015
OP God will open doors for you. He is the father to the fatherless and husband to the widow. My mum became a widow more than 22years ago. Widow with 6kids with the first in SS1 and the last nursery 1. But today all of us are graduates with the first an engineer and the last a lawyer. God that did it for us will surely do it for you.
Tehn keep up the good work. God will bless you tremendously. I'll send you a mail in order to see how I can contribute.
God bless us, God bless Nairaland, God bless Seun

8 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2015
Nairaland putting smiles on people's faces... smiley smiley cry

God bless everyone. ..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist A Widow by jaybee3(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
N5K donation received from Anapuao

Thanks ever so much

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX Swingers Club Registration / Tallest Man In Akoka / Am I An Evil Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.