Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) (51506 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by ijustdey: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
See earlier thread and more photos

https://www.nairaland.com/3920042/old-woman-paraded-having-sex

Posted By: Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki 

For allegedly having sex with a man on her late husband’s matrimonial bed, a 70 woman been banished from her community.

The widow Mrs Maria Okoh, it was gathered, was allegedly caught by her granddaughter allegedly having sex with the 30 year old man said to be  her lover at Amaudo Nkpoghoro village, Afikpo North Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

In Afikpo, it is a considered a taboo for a widow to make love on her late husband matrimonial bed.

Maria’s  grand daughter was said to have gone to her grandmother’s house to give her some food items which she bought for her when she saw the 30 year old man making love with the grandmother.

She immediately raise alarm and immediately reported the matter to some members of the community who reported it to elders in the area.

Some of the villagers immediately held the woman and the man and dragged them out of the house chanting disgraceful songs on them.

The villagers paraded the widow and the man round the community while chanting disgraceful songs  as punishment for their act.

The woman was allegedly banished from the community after the parade.

One of the villagers, Egwu Azubuike said  the woman would have faced  greater punishment if her husband was still alive.

He noted  that the act has brought shame to the widow’s family, adding that the widow was among the most respected women in the community
before the incident.

Meanwhile, according to the community’s custom, the woman will  give three goats as fine  to appease the land before she will be accepted back.

http://thenationonlineng.net/widow-banished-for-having-sex-on-late-husbands-bed/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by AntiWailer: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Lol.

They should have used the floor.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Meanwhile, according to the community’s custom, the woman will give three goats as fine to appease the land before she will be accepted back.
Is now they are telling us what they are truly after, they want to eat goat meat and are looking for who to extort money from. She didn't commit any sex crime, the person she is having sex with is above 30yrs or where Is it stated in our constitution that a widow can't engage in sexual activity.

203 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by newyorks(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2017
P.T.O.

smileysmileysmileysmiley:-(..:-(..:-(:-(...:-(...
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2017
70yrs old woman and a 30yrs old "boy"! Kanji is truly a bastard!!

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2017
70-30=40, Macron must be that guy's role model.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Na wa o@ 70 mama is still active

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by adonbilivit: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Na wa o@ 70 mama is still active
What happened to your libido @ 22 years of age dear?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by pautex: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
What would a 70 yrs old woman be doing with a man instead of mourning her late husband? I do not think that banishing her should be the solution, how would they expect her to survive in a strange land without her farm produce?? I really feel sad for her though cry cry.

7 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
The granddaughter no try

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by deepwater(f): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
OP is that the 30Year Old man?

Why was the woman the only banished person?

Greedy granddaughter, Taboo Ko Taboo ni
But it is not a taboo for the granddaughter to knack akpako too abi

Maley just wan shine kongo last last undecided

26 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by ESDKING: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Odikwa egwu.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Kowor(f): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2017
All these mumu tradition self. The same people making the stupid noise would do more.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Ha

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by nicemajor(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2017
This is totally uncalled for

10 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by cherr(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Rubbish! But a man would do the same and they'll hail him.

The old woman has every right to move on.

The Grand daughter is a mega snitch. How can you snitch on your own blood? She needs to be banished too

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrMoney007: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
It's not even the World Cup that is the crime but the Stadium. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by teamv: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
what punishment was given to the man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by noskybanj(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Dis same picture with diff story. Lets see wat another will makr of it later

3 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by senier007(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Only in the land of the rising sun can such abomination happen,

Well since it's not a Nigerian issue let me keep my mouth shut before someone start shouting "Goat Fraud" everywhere after all everything about that side is fraud.

Season of lies and fraud everywhere in the land of the Rising sun

I dey North come and beat me

4 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by MrPresident1: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
angry Stupid tradition.

The former husband is dead.

So because a man has a piece of farmland, if he dies another person cannot cultivate that land abi?

Afikpo people make una give unaself sense abeg angry

13 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

What happened to your libido @ 22 years of age dear?
What are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by banme1(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
refurbished story
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
I will do this with your Logo for just $5

Strictly Fiverr | Do not chat me on whatsapp or IG!!!

1 Like

Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by ariwokoigbore(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
so old like dis still need it
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by validman7(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Is now they are telling us what they are truly after, they want to eat goat meat and are looking for who to extort money from. She didn't commit any sex crime, the person she is having sex with is above 30yrs or where Is it stated in our constitution that a widow can't engage in sexual activity.

shocked
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Geonigga(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
The guy wants it dry.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
What are you saying?
Exactly what I said.
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
expired kitten........
Re: Widow Banished For Having Sex On Late Husband’s Bed In Ebonyi (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
People are different. At 70 she's still having it while for some women below 55, they have retired.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.