Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,483 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls (1827 Views)

Will There Ever Be A Drop Test Videos For Tecno And Infinix Phones / Do Not Buy Tecno F6 For Any Reason / Material Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by kippo: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Uhm.... custom rom builders pls assist us to create a custom rom for our phone=TECNOF6
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by bharkarh(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2015
kippo:
Uhm.... custom rom builders pls assist us to create a custom rom for our phone=TECNOF6
please I have one tecno h6 that have refuse to properly on. It stops at tecno. What can I do to revive it. Please help
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2015
bharkarh:
please I have one tecno h6 that have refuse to properly on. It stops at tecno. What can I do to revive it. Please help
Do u have a custom recovery?
if Yes download tecno h6 stock rom and flash it with cwm.
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by bharkarh(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Kindycute:

Do u have a custom recovery?
if Yes download tecno h6 stock rom and flash it with cwm.
I don't have custom rom recovery. What can I do?
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
bharkarh:
I don't have custom rom recovery. What can I do?
Lol, Anyway try this method first
1. get another tecno h5 Which doesn't have custom recovery Like yours maybe from a friend and insert your sd card into his phone at least space left on the card should be 2gb+
2. boot to recovery mode on his phone and go to backup user data, back up to your memory card. be patient as this could take some time But it's worth the wait and make sure the backup is complete.
3. remove the sd card and insert it in your own phone and go to backup and restore data, look for the backup file on the root of your sd card and restore it. If it restores successfully your device will boot up.
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by bharkarh(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kindycute:

Lol, Anyway try this method first
1. get another infinix hot Which doesn't have custom recovery Like yours maybe from a friend and insert your sd card into his phone at least space left on the card should be 2gb+
2. boot to recovery mode on his phone and go to backup user data, back up to your memory card. be patient as this could take some time But it's worth the wait and make sure the backup is complete.
3. remove the sd card and insert it in your own phone and go to backup and restore data, look for the backup file on the root of your sd card and restore it. If it restores successfully your device will boot up.
thank you very much....the phone is tecno h5
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
bharkarh:
thank you very much....the phone is tecno h5
Modified.
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by Carlcaresophia: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2015
bharkarh:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by bharkarh(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
I'm in Ayetoro, Ogun state.tnx
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by Carlcaresophia: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2015
bharkarh:
I'm in Ayetoro, Ogun state.tnx
Sorry we don't have service center in Ayetoro now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by bharkarh(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Ayetoro now, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
tnx
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by preciousfred: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Please I rooted my infinix hot x507 and I downloaded update from googleplay and my phone got bricked how do I make my phone work again? Please I need your just bought the phone last month I live in edo state please
Re: Custom Rom For TECNO F6 Pls by psalmist07: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
can anyone pls provide custom rom for tecno f6

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones Huawei Y5 Ii And Y3 Ii Will Be Released In Versions 3g And 4g / Mtn 25 Naira Night Plan In My Area / See The Two Main Reasons Am Letting Go Off My L9plus And Going For The Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.