Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment (665 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment by ashmarkakanmu: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2015
Asalam Alaykum Waramotullahi Wabarakatuh

link to the post on religion home page: https://www.nairaland.com/2461712/bail-islam-out-ridicule-earn

Special Eid greetings to you all my muslim brothers and sisters in arrears

Fresh from the many lessons we learnt from Ramadan, I believe there is no better time than now to call for the assistance of Muslims to help in the completion of this Bolorunpelu Central Mosque in Egbe before it totally collapse.

As I'm posting this topic, many compulsory daily prayers and even Jumaat prayers could not be observed their anymore due to exposure to rainfall anytime there is downpour.

As you will see from the pictures below, many disturbing images of the pathetic condition of the mosque will be seen below. And to make matter worse, this is the only mosque in the entire Bolorunpelu area that also houses the magnificient synagogue cathedral building. This is an embarassment to the muslim ummah.

We are working towards completing the mosque building columns and slab(decking) with a budget of over 2million Naira to be able to pray on the mosque without the fear of rain that the roofless mosque is causing presently. But a budget of about another 6million nairan to complete the entire 2 floors of the mosque.

Please note that no amount is too small or too big to contribute to bail islam out of this redeemable mess. Also, building materials are welcomed like cements, iron bars, 9inches blocks etc. Kindly give me a call if you have materials to donate 07014512454 (Saheed).

And finally, if you have made any financial donation to the mosque account details as given below, kindly endeavour to text me your name and amount deposited to my phone number to be able to confirm with the bank.

Bank name: Ecobank
Account name: Bolorunpelu Central Mosque
Account number: 3482016533

May Allah reward you all abundantly as you support us to redeem the image of islam in this community. All amount is welcomed, be it N500 or N5million.

Asalam Alaykum.

Re: Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment by ashmarkakanmu: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Faithfuls pray under sun and rain
Re: Photos: Bail Islam Out Of Ridicule And Embarassment by DuraCon: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Wahhabi Takfiris Stab 41-yr-old For Eating During Ramadan / Muslims don't celebrate nor greet for Christmas / See Nine Meats Forbidden For Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.