Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (78550 Views)

See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / Big Grass Cutter Killed By My Neighbour Now / See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by jstriker442(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
here it is;

https://www.nairaland.com/2460299/made-kaduna-apc-lamborghini-pictures
bros, use your head nau, thats fine arts not an innovation, thats wat anybody who knws arts can do. I commemdd him sha but that cant be compared to a vehicle powerd by a small generator, where fuel consumption and maintenance is minimised. Unlike the ''lamborghini'' built on a normal car. Tell me, wats makes a lamborghini ??

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by chiwuike20: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

stop this childish yarn abeg.
there was a similar thread yesterday about a Lamborghini made by a Hausa man in Kaduna and I did not see people shouting Hausas are the most creative people and all that stuff.

so please shut it. or better still you can say Nigerians are creative.

any mechanic on the street can do a body work on a car (what u called Lamborghini). this however, is creative, powering a tricycle with a generator. awesome
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
The generator powers the vehicle?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by chiwuike20: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
jstriker442:
the only matured comment i'v seen so far.
Bros, you Good.

the only mature mention as well. self righteous ignoramus
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by obasiinnc(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tobilastik:
Igbos and stupid ideas!
. GO TO HELL....fucking b***ch----igbos we the best
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by somcherry(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

there was a similar thread yesterday about a Lamborghini made by a Hausa man in Kaduna and I did not see people shouting Hausas are the most creative people and all that stuff.

Why shld he say 'Nigerians' are creative
He ought to have said that africans are creative undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by chiwuike20: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
rabex:

centre of wetin..sharap their. .d onli thing ur in d centre is crime

check ur clothes, shoes, sandals, underwear, everything u thought were from the west; many if not all were made in aba
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by exclusive7(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=36032788]you get time. leave them to their usual chest beating and loud mouth!

the only thing he constructed and looked ugly was the carrier! all other parts an pick and join![/quote
True talk..its ugly,all pick and join but dats wat makes it unique..being able from those shambles and crabs condemed by 'us', he picked them up and made a creation..dats unique bro..i bet u cant do dat..he did..
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by exclusive7(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you get time. leave them to their usual chest beating and loud mouth!

the only thing he constructed and looked ugly was the carrier! all other parts an pick and join!
True talk..its ugly,all pick and join but dats wat makes it unique..being able from those shambles and crabs condemed by 'us', he picked them up and made a creation..dats unique bro..i bet u cant do dat..he did..

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by pomide(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
my question is... why have they not radically developed that region with all those brains. What's stopping dem?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by musicwriter(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okijajuju1:

I didn't deny him his credit.

I am simply trying to understand how he regulates the power from the generator to the motor.

Road dymanamics isn't really an issue here. It's a tricycle plain and simple.

It's definitely ingenious to say the least. And the efficiency as well may be laudable as I am sure a full tank of gas in that generator provides up to 4 hours of .750 - 1 KVA of power.

Ok, understood, though you didn't say that at first.

1. But, I'll like to inform you the road dymamics is as important as how he regulates power to and fro the engine. Without that he wouldn't know where and how to build; for example the joints. I'm sure that machine have several joints and he knew where and how to fix them to have them absolve shocks on our bad roads without disintegrating.

2. Secondly, you keep repeating how the engine give power to the machine, but that's not the only thing happening when a car moves.

Let me explain.

When a car is moving it takes energy from the engine (this you understand). But, how about when it's stopping?.

How he was able to transfer that kinetic energy (energy in motion) back to the engine to take just the right amount of energy he needs to stop the machine is the REAL deal!. If he didn't know this he will have problem stopping the machine.

If whatever he used in achieving this regulator was designed by him, then he's a genuis.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by magaux: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

Bad belle, why do you want it to be from Nigeria, are u scared of what Biafrans can do, or are you an enemy of progress? Which one?
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by wispraise: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
This invention came out in aba when the former thief sorry former gov suddenly stop the use of okada within 72hrs those that couldn't afford keke have to embark on this to help put food on the table #abahavetalent.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Okijajuju1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
musicwriter:

Ok, understood, though you didn't say that at first.

1. But, I'll like to inform you the road dymamics is as important as how he regulates power to and fro the engine. Without that he wouldn't know where and how to build; for example the joints. I'm sure that machine have several joints and he knew where and how to fix them to have them absolve shocks on our bad roads without disintegrating.

2. Secondly, you keep repeating how the engine give power to the machine, but that's not the only thing happening when a car moves.

Let me explain.

When a car is moving it takes energy from the engine (this you understand). But, how about when it's stopping?.

How he was able to transfer that kinetic energy (energy in motion) back to the engine to take just the right amount of energy he needs to stop the machine is the REAL deal!. If he didn't know this he will have problem stopping the machine.

If whatever he used in achieving this regulator was designed by him, then he's a genuis.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, what he did isn't exactly rocket science assuming he is using a generator to power the wheels and no just the tank to feed fuel to the engine.

The concept here is a simple tricycle. Link both back tires by one connecting rod and attach it to a single front wheel for steering.

Like I said, if he is using the power (electricity) from the generator as is, then it must be an electric motor powering the drive wheel out probably via a chain.

What he has there isn't a complex machine and I can bet my bottom dollar that shock absorbers where the least of his concern. What you have there are two motorcycles welded together. Like I stated, what I can't exactly figure out is how he regulates power to the motor (assuming it's the generator that is providing power to a motor). On the issue of brakes, he would retain the same brake system of a standard motorcycle and would simply cut power to the motor before applying the brakes.

It's ingenuous his contraption, but it's definitely not rocket science.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
soe:
Kk

But let me as a trained EE engineer comment on the efficiency of his system.

Firstly, the system's efficiency is very very low, hence, a poor design.

Why do I say this?

Conventional cars make use of petrol, converting chemical energy, via combustion, into heat and subsequently mechanical energy....

That is a 4stroke system

What this man has done, however worthy of appreciation, is that he has reduced the efficiency of the system as inherent in his power flow.

How?

Now he makes use of petrol, converting chemical energy, via combustion, into heat, and further into mechanical energy, and onward into electrical energy, and back to mechanical energy.

Hysteresis losses as well as unaccounted heat losses will lead to a drastically reduced efficiency.

Well, that is why I have a degree and he doesn't.

as we all can see. it degree is on paper and for criticism.

while he doesn't have a degree and made shiiit work.

the joke is on Ur degree..
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by musicwriter(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, what he did isn't exactly rocket science assuming he is using a generator to power the wheels and no just the tank to feed fuel to the engine.

The concept here is a simple tricycle. Link both back tires by one connecting rod and attach it to a single front wheel for steering.

Like I said, if he is using the power (electricity) from the generator as is, then it must be an electric motor powering the drive wheel out probably via a chain.

What he has there isn't a complex machine and I can bet my bottom dollar that shock absorbers where the least of his concern. What you have there are two motorcycles welded together. Like I stated, what I can't exactly figure out is how he regulates power to the motor (assuming it's the generator that is providing power to a motor). On the issue of brakes, he would retain the same brake system of a standard motorcycle and would simply cut power to the motor before applying the brakes.

It's ingenuous his contraption, but it's definitely not rocket science.

Nobody called it rocket science. All I'm saying is he deserve some credit.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by jstriker442(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
chiwuike20:

the only mature mention as well. self righteous ignoramus
elucidate please i dont understand why you hating on a broda. Are u gay ??
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Kingspin(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
CreekReporter:

The different is that Aba made there business sourcing raw material and telent locally not by inviting muiltnational companies or white man help..
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Rick9(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Igbos are just too much, great respect to the igbos, Igbo kwenu !!!
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Exyprince: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
how can that low brain say Hausas ar mor creative that Igbos? have u asked why and how the Igbos sustained the war for 3years without heavy military artillery against a sophisticated Nigerian soldiers?

We made weapons by ourselves then and used it against The Nigerian Soldiers. if not for starvation that Owolowo suggested to Gowon he won't have defeated the Igbos. That is why the world ar afraid of us coz if givin opportunity we wil rule the world.

take is or leave it. thats the white truth.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by prosperthonia(f): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015

Go and start crying.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Exyprince: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Even up till now the Igbos are highly resistant to any kind of pressure from the north. kill the Igbos as u want, we will neva run away or be defeated. we ar stronger than what u think. we wil stay in the north as long as we wish and keep developing the place for u. but any small thing the Hausa go bak to their places immediately or they deploy soldiers to protect them

I am a survivor of Zango Katafu killing in kaduna in 1989 and 1990. we protected ourselves at Gora street Kakuri Kaduna near kurumingwari.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Exyprince: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Even up till now the Igbos are highly resistant to any kind of pressure from the north. kill the Igbos as u want, we will neva run away or be defeated. we ar stronger than what u think. we wil stay in the north as long as we wish and keep developing the place for u. but any small thing the Hausa go bak to their places immediately or they deploy soldiers to protect them

I am a survivor of Zango Katafu killing in kaduna in 1989 and 1990. we protected ourselves at Gora street Kakuri Kaduna near kurumingwari.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Exyprince: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Igbos ar the developers of this country. we have the greatest number of properties in the country. the king of Lagos wanted to throw the Igbos into the lagoon to claim our properties while the North keep killing the Igbos to enjoy our investments.. anywhere we go we develope.

Do the Hausas or any other tribe go to anywhere and build houses like the Igbo?

do ur research well and comebak to Nairaland...
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by peterpaulis(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
jonescyras:
H
weldone!!!
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Chomzy222(f): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
proudly igbo....thank God
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by madenigga(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2015
CreekReporter:

Go back and read again look for a particular poster called fulanimafia, when he brought Jelani Aliyu into it. What did that tell u.
The person who made d Lambo was educated and enlightened at least, and based on d stuffs in d car he got some little funding from his campaign with APC,but judging from that Aba guys pic it's out of necessity that led him into that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by madenigga(m): 1:26am On Jul 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Must you fools just tribalize every fùcking thing?

Its irritating. undecided
Now they are tribalizing, but do moment u hear Chukwu or Chima was caught with drugs in Indonesia u wud be first to shout igbo people.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by naijaboiy: 1:46am On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:

Now they are tribalizing, but do moment u hear Chukwu or Chima was caught with drugs in Indonesia u wud be first to shout igbo people.
Who? Me?

For me to condemn tribalism means I don't condone it in any sense.

You will never see me doing such bullshit.

My posts are there to confirm. undecided
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by fulanimafia: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2015
madenigga:

Go back and read again look for a particular poster called fulanimafia, when he brought Jelani Aliyu into it. What did that tell u.
The person who made d Lambo was educated and enlightened at least, and based on d stuffs in d car he got some little funding from his campaign with APC,but judging from that Aba guys pic it's out of necessity that led him into that.

Jelani Aliyu in that post was a point of reference to the possibilities if talents are nurtured, there was nowhere I claimed any superiority, that was just your inferiority complex working overtime.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
jstriker442:
bros, use your head nau, thats fine arts not an innovation, thats wat anybody who knws arts can do. I commemdd him sha but that cant be compared to a vehicle powerd by a small generator, where fuel consumption and maintenance is minimised. Unlike the ''lamborghini'' built on a normal car. Tell me, wats makes a lamborghini ??
guy use uur brains!they did the same conncept. Ur guy also used generator engine with motorbike tyres. He didn't even do much work, wht he did was turn his motorbike to tricycle.
Re: See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator by jstriker442(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy use uur brains!they did the same conncept. Ur guy also used generator engine with motorbike tyres. He didn't even do much work, wht he did was turn his motorbike to tricycle.
no need 2 argue bro, ts clear u r nt sciene inclined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) / Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.