Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Marriage Software - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Marriage Software (2070 Views)

LOL!! Check Out This Marriage Software. / Marriage Software! / (marriage Software Division) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Software by ifenadi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2009
This is what a guy wrote to our systems analyst.
(Marriage Software Division):Enjoy Nedine

Dear Systems Analyst,

I am desperate for some help! I recently upgraded my program from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and found that the new program began unexpected Child Processing and also took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

This wasn't mentioned in the product brochure. In addition Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs
and launches during systems initialization and then it monitors all other system activities.

Applications such as 'Boys' Night out 2.5' and 'Golf 5.3' no longer run, and crashes the system whenever selected. Attempting to operate selected 'Saturday Football 6.3' always fails and 'Saturday Shopping 7.1' runs instead.
I cannot seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background whilst attempting to run any of my favorite applications. Be it online or offline.

I am thinking of going back to 'Girlfriend 7.0', but uninstall doesn't work on this program. Can you please help?

, AND THIS IS WHAT OUR ANALYST SAID:

Dear Customer,

This is a very common problem resulting from a basic misunderstanding of the functions of the Wife 1.0 program. Many customers upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that Wife 1.0 is merely a UTILITY AND ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM. Actually, Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM designed by its Creator to run everything on your current platform.

You are unlikely to be able to purge Wife 1.0 and still convert back to Girlfriend 7.0, as Wife 1.0 was not designed to do this and it is impossible to uninstall, delete or purge the program files from the System once it is installed.

Some people have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but have ended up with even more problems. (See manual under Alimony/Child Support and Solicitors' Fees).

Having Wife 1.0 installed, I recommend you keep it Installed and deal with the difficulties as best as you can. When any faults or problems occur, whatever you think has caused them, you must run the,
C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE Program and avoid attempting to use the *Esc-Key for it will freeze the entire system.

It may be necessary to run C:\ APOLOGIZE\ FORGIVE ME.EXE a number of times, and eventually hope that the operating system will return to normal.

Wife 1.0, although a very high maintenance program, can be very rewarding.
To get the most out of it, consider buying additional Software such as 'Flowers 2.0' and 'Chocolates 5.0' or 'HUGS\ KISSES 600.0' or 'TENDERNESS\ UNDERSTANDING 1000.0' or even Eating Out Without the Kids 7.2.1' (if Child processing has already started).

DO NOT under any circumstances install 'Secretary 2.1” (Short Skirt Version)
or 'One Nightstand 3.2' (Any Mood Version), as this is not a supported Application for Wife 1.0 and the system will almost certainly CRASH.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marriage Software by jamace(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

To purchase a marriage software is to imprison your liberty. grin grin
Re: Marriage Software by jamace(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2009
No more free browsing, abi? grin grin
Re: Marriage Software by arramyjay: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2009
lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage Software by dani1luv: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2009
" cheesy
Re: Marriage Software by donsponky(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2009
;d :d :d
Re: Marriage Software by jamace(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2009
And this software is a must have?
Re: Marriage Software by Lolabbey: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2009
u gat no choice
Re: Marriage Software by elowa: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2009
A desperate woman writes to the Technical support Guy,

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 and CRICKET 4.1.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.

Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate Woman

DEAR DESPERATE Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html and try to download Tears 6.2 and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.
If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.

However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7, 0 or Beer 6.1.
Please note that Beer 6. 1 is a very bad program that will download the Farting and Snoring Loudly Beta.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)

In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Looks 7.7.

Good Luck Madam!

Tech Support
Re: Marriage Software by jmkbond(f): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2009
nice software,make sure studio have a copy installed
Re: Marriage Software by Lolabbey: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2009
i wont let him av aces
Re: Marriage Software by jmkbond(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2009
let see
Re: Marriage Software by Lolabbey: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2009
even if odas ar seeing ,u can not see
Re: Marriage Software by jmkbond(f): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2009
Lolabbey:

even if odas ar seeing ,u can not see
amin 4 u.u coolno see ur self,sorry u no fit see,for odas that can see, see her cool cool.what a pitiful site,no pity her na her jazz backfire.my head too strong for.u see i always have d last laugh
Re: Marriage Software by Lolabbey: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2009
wetin dey wory dis poor boy,r u frustrated cool
Re: Marriage Software by jmkbond(f): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2009
Lolabbey:

wetin dey wory dis poor boy,r u frustrated cool
sorry ure yet to come to term d fact dt im a female.as u can see i cant marry u.lola i knw dt what all dis ve bin all dis while.sorry to bust ur ego,next time make sure u check profiles accurately
Re: Marriage Software by ifenadi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2009
guys i have pro.I am about to launch my wife 1.0 but my fear is that the programme may crash my football 5.0 and beer 2.11.plaease help undecided
Re: Marriage Software by elowa: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
so u wan allow one program collect two nice ones from ur hand, guy think well
Re: Marriage Software by clemcykul(f): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2009
sighs* guy think well again
Re: Marriage Software by larayat(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2009
run am no shaking,mind u one must bow4 d other
Re: Marriage Software by sholabanke(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster
good software for all ladies to download
Re: Marriage Software by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2009
download??
Re: Marriage Software by elowa: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2009
e be like say sholabank wan start another alaba business for here
Re: Marriage Software by clemcykul(f): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2009
no mind the hungry man
Re: Marriage Software by dani1luv: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
and who is the hungry thing here
Re: Marriage Software by sholabanke(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2009
no mind clemcy
he just like to dey open mouth anyhow
Re: Marriage Software by clemcykul(f): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2009
i open mouth na ur own i open clear abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Special: Wiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwiwi / Hilarious Pics Of An Accident Involving A Family Of 6 / When You Heard Wizkid And Olamide All Started From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.