Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

$182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file (38019 Views)

EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Cocaine Scandal : Buhari Angry With Ndlea / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu (2) (3) (4)

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Shadyswag(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chai
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
I think itz a welcomed development & a step in the right direction,as regards to the fight against corruption.

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by countsparrow: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by sdindan: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can't wait to hear Baba speak.
WESTERN USA
LOADING.. ..
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by experimentist: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Carry go Baba Slo Mo but actively intact grin I dey ur back gidigbam like Olumo Rock GOD punish the baners angry
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Equiano: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is the case Buhari will use to nail Obj
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by zakks192: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
THump up for GBB

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Certifiedboss: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari if u like prepare the case file of lucifer , adam & eve

since Amaechi ,obj, atiku and tinubu are still roaming the streets

ur bias and corrupt as well

If Jonathan had won Ameachi would have been a jail by now and Madueke would have continued flying private jet without panic . It's politics and it must still be politics . You can only cry but you won't be heard. You opinion can't change a thing .

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by poiZon: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
By Kingsley Omonobi, Abuja
As President Muhammadu Buhari travels to the United States (US) today to engage President Barack Obama in talks on economic, security, financial and anti-graft issues, it has emerged that he has ordered the preparation of the case-file that would lead to the prosecution of the indicted persons in the $182 million Halliburton bribery scandal.

buhari talkSunday Vanguard gathered that the President’s directive followed the requirement by the US government of evidence to show that Buhari was ready to prosecute the suspects in Nigeria for their roles in the bribery scandal before it could partner other European countries in releasing the $141million dollars allegedly looted from Nigeria and lodged in various overseas banks.

According to top security sources, Buhari, based on the outcome of investigations by the panel set up to look into the scandal, is scheduled to tell Americans officials during this week’s visit that all those indicted, including former Heads of State, a former Vice President, two former Group Managing Directors of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, will face prosecution to defend themselves.

To further convince the US officials that the kangaroo trial that took place during the Jonathan administration, which saw a former Special Assistant on Domestic Affairs to the President being arraigned and then let off the hook following alleged connivance of certain government institutions, will not re-occur, the President will tell them that private legal practitioners, who cannot compromise because of past government patronage, will be commissioned to handle the case.

It will be recalled that the recent directive by Buhari to reopen the Halliburton bribery case led to the discovery that the $26.5 million plea bargain money released by the oil servicing firm as part of efforts to shield the company from prosecution was not in any government account.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/182m-halliburton-scandal-buhari-orders-preparation-of-case-file/#sthash.0a7efsUx.dpuf

Baba ur end is nigh, na dis same trap america set give gej.
Baba I pity u o cos dis trap na either u die or u kill people.
Sai baba
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
BUHARI IS REALLY WORKING TO PUT THIS NATION TOGETHER. AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST OF MY SUPPORT NEEDED.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT FOR YOUR GOOD WORK

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by duni04(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
This story is hilarious. OK the indicted companies didn't want to suffer any more legal battles with the FG so they entered a plea bargain with the FG for bribing Ex govt officials. Now they paid a fine and the fine itself was again looted!
Incredible and hilarious. Nigeria sha!!!

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Samiceman: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:

Does that change the fact that he can make his own demands as well? or is Buhari the president of luvmijeje republic? Do you need a crash course on how democracy works?

And why do you have to insult your parents? why? sounds unfair! why bring them into this?
How old are you?

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by omenka(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:

Stop talking like a simpleton. are you the only one that voted for him or the gentleman cant make his own demands?
Oponu, luvmijeje said Baba is doing the job he voted Baba to do. The punk you are trying to defend said Baba should try to do the job people voted him to do. If the "gentleman wants to make "his" own demand he should use the word "I" and not "people"- he should personalise and not generalise.

Flaky brains that think themselves intelligent. Smh.

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by itoski(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
All this Wild Goose Chase aint d change we want.... embarassed Probing continues while d cell is empty
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by IDGAF(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:
This V for Vendetta game Buhari is playing won't end well,

There are some fights that are better left unfought,

Let him start doing the job people voted him to do,

Give us a ministerial list and crush boko haram,

Start keeping your campaign promises

In the game of power,
If you want to fight everybody

You will end up dead

What's this one saying!!!
I wud rather Lick Obasanjo's balls than 2 vote ur type 4 predent.

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Georgeooo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari seems to be the viaduct that we hv been patiently waiting for, who I believe will rescue Nigeria from bog of aridity. Where is INTROVERT?

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Atlantian: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are we saying that Buhari will not investigate Tinubu ?
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by rabex(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
anulaxad:
Oh no, it's about to go down.

The idea of the former American Vice president Dick Cheney on the list of who Buhari wants to prosecute shows that the GMB's power holds no bounds.

He is a man of integrity, and anyone who hasn't realized that GMB is doing all of this just to restore and justify Nigeria for the wrongdoings that this country has gone through is indeed any enemy of the state.
seconded. ....this is d most honest statement I have read all day on nairaland

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:

In the game of power,

You will end up dead

SEE!! THE REAL FIGHT IS NOT THE FIGHT WITH BOKO HARAM. WERE DO YOU THINK THOSE GUYS GET THERE WEAPON FROM??

YOU HAVE TO TACKLE THE CORRUPTION PROBLEM FIRST AND SEE IF THOSE BOKO BOYS WOULD NOT REDUCE

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by wisehuman156(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abudulsalami Abubakar Please warm-up!
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by morereb10: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
which season is this?

3 or 4? and please what episode?
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:

Stop talking like a simpleton. are you the only one that voted for him or the gentleman cant make his own demands?
EXCUSE Mr sir,, Mr president is doing the job I voted him to do...,,,,,

Maybe next time try to use (I,ME,) And not people

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by zicoraads: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gibberish...gibberish and gibberish. How many times will they be ordering for the case files? It takes me less than a day to get files I need for any project or venture. We heard this story some few weeks back as well. They should either start prosecuting those involved or just shut up!

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by oloyede252(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:

In the game of power,

You will end up dead

so corruption should prevail over transparency and justice.

wow people never disappoint

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by yomisco4love(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
ebamma:

In the game of power,

You will end up dead

guy pack well.... This is the job I voted him to do and virtually all that voted him to power.

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by mrnuur(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Breeze wan blow fowl yansh....Run Atiku run

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by oloyede252(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:
buhari if u like prepare the case file of lucifer , adam & eve

since Amaechi ,obj, atiku and tinubu are still roaming the streets

ur bias and corrupt as well
are you trolling if not you need deliverance from your line of thought

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Cyriloha(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
londongal03:
Opening a can of worms ....Obasanjo get ready for your second missionary journey in jail ...fake change
bebe fake change nah small word seff. ......thieves w dey catch thieves. .....everybody knows the story of buhari when he was minister of petroleum

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by enkay2go(f): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Equiano:
This is the case Buhari will use to nail Obj
Are you sure? Since he started this case file opening and the rest,who Dem don jail? All these na initial gra gra.
Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
if this is true then am happy

Re: $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
IDGAF:

What's this one saying!!!
I wud rather Lick Obasanjo's balls than 2 vote ur type 4 predent.
. uuhhh are you sure,,,
Obasanjo's balls licking - SHOCKED,,,
but I agree with you the guy is using PEOPLE instead of I..

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him