Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine (32459 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Ayjos10(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well said....I'v said it before and am saying it agn...People who crucify PDP should know that the same liars,political biguts and thiefs who exist in the supposed evil PDP exist in APC

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by psalmade(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
excuse me is a fayose a governor in this country?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by abouzaid: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
buhari should first declare his assets publicly with his appointees as he promised before we start taking him seriously
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ladylina(f): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
I luv the part where he mentioned that pple in govt dnt make their money 4m salaries. Fayose my man! Indeed opposition is good. May God help the govt to achieve its goals. God bless Nigeria
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow! Fayose nailed it .

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Kelvin0(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Phonon:
The first time Fayose has said something that seemed to make sense.

The first time u have ever opened ur brain to be objective

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Godfullsam(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am saying this because i am not in the party, i am saying this because i am an opposition.

[Fayose.]
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
defemidefemi:
this FAYOSE need to be told that it is too early for him to complain, at least we gave PDP 16 yrs b4 we call for change & we voted 4 APC bcoz we clearly see that, PDP MEMBERS have nothing to offer.
We gave Obj and Atiku dat destroyed dis country but now in Apc 16yrs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by mankan2k7(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
I love fayose
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Tolulope25(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
When will this guy stop ranting his mouth up and down? smh for him
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok gud one,na I'm business.

Laptops just get cheaper at 20k,click link.
http://www.frankenabulele..co.uk/2015/07/buy-uk-used-laptops-for-20k-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by abouzaid: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
RealEstate34:
Ok oo! in other news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
nwanne mmadu, pls open a thread in the properties section to market this, I'm interested but I'm not living within the state.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Phonon: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thanks for the insult. I used the word "seemed". So much for you having opened your brain and then throwing it out.

Kelvin0:

The first time u have ever opened ur brain to be objective
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by abouzaid: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We gave Obj and Atiku dat destroyed dis country but now in Apc 16yrs?
classic. you forgot other pdp members

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by manuroq(m): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Funny thou, i thought as much, even if they all cut their salaries, they'll get more in some other ways.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Horlawale1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
From which time to which time compare to wasteful six years. This ekiti man should go to hell. rubbish.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by wokomabest(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fayose is the man anytime any day.speak the truth and there shall be no evil befall thy

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Kelvin0(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Phonon:
Thanks for the insult. I used the word "seemed". So much for you having opened your brain and then throwing it out.

U were payed in ur own coin, so don't blab grin
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by alfakoro1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
All wat this one does is talk and drink palm wine. ekiti hasn't progressed one bit.....well its none of my business
Nice one dear. Even if he forfeits all. He knows how to embezzle after taking palm wine.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Phonon: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's your comeback? Hmmmmm....

Kelvin0:

U were payed in ur own coin, so don't blab grin
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by micmond: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
See how likeness dey take start, I don start dey like this FAYOSE , a fearless and vocal man. Saying things as he sees them.

Osho baba attacks NOI

Fayose attacks. PMB

Oluwa fani kayode is silently waiting for ameachi to utter a word.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Israel5(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Me too
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Kelvin0(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Phonon:
That's your comeback? Hmmmmm....

And your Piss-Off cool
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
God bless Nigeria....
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by omooba969(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Caracta:
Deep words and analysis.

I'm with you on this Fayose. Your salary could be 700k but at least you made us understand that there are many paths to the river. The allowances and chop chop could amount to 10 times the salary. And that defeats the sacrifice.

Enough of the noise. Let the work begin. With the IGG (initial gra gra) of APC before election, one would think the problems of Nigeria would disappear into thin air. I still have faith in the present government even though we bought their Red Sea approach.

Where is the Promised Land, Moses Buhari? We have tarried too long on this mountain?

@bolded,

U shuda bin saying dat to PDP robbers who were there for 16yrs wit no meaningful development.

And if u can't wait, u can write promise land on a sheet of paper & paste it on ur bedroom door( datz if u av a bedroom to ursef ). cool
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ETERRORS(f): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fayose said the truth and should be commended

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I just made a wonderful observation from this thread, and so many other threads, that 88.8% of nairalanders don't even read thru the article b4 commenting, they jst read only the headline b4 displaying ignorance. So much for our wonderful education system.....just an observation, I aint taking any sides here....Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Iro1989(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
!!!Ndigbo wake up!!!!!!!.. We want federal appointments but we don't want federal prisoners transferred to our south east prisons. We want Senate presidency yet we hate APC and didn't vote for APC. We want to produce Nigerian President yet we want Biafra republic. We want to rule Nigeria yet we aren't united. We say northerners hate us yet we remain in the north despite the bombings. We call President buhari a boko haram yet we want him to develop igboland. We want to secede from nigeria forcefully yet we keep investing all over Nigeria. We want our sons and daughters appointed into key positions in the buhari govt yet we fight Rochas okorocha and Sen Chris Ngige. Una think sey power na Free drink? Who is fooling who actually? Ndigbo, You are the cause of your problems. # wake_up

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by humblewalexy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
This man Is saying the truth, I'm not one of his fans but I reason to what he said, buhari forfeit half of his salary, but I think he should forfeit all his allowance rather than forfeiting half of his salary.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by UniqueGem(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
defemidefemi:
this FAYOSE need to be told that it is too early for him to complain, at least we gave PDP 16 yrs b4 we call for change & we voted 4 APC bcoz we clearly see that, PDP MEMBERS have nothing to offer.
Which part of the publication are you tackling exactly?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
kollinpowel:
APC forcing PDP to play rubbish. if this is true den fayose should forfeit all the looting since 1999 . omo ale jati jati.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / PDP Governors Dump Atiku, Pick Sule Lamido - Sahara Reporters / Governor Zulum Received President Muhammadu Buhari In Borno (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.