Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine (32438 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by sokera: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fayose cool your temper you still have 3 years and 10 months to be in your opposition party , so save your energy .... Big mouth governor
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by malikisah: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
These Ekiti people sha with all their Phd s , I dey shame on their behalf
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by logoscope(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
defemidefemi:
this FAYOSE need to be told that it is too early for him to complain, at least we gave PDP 16 yrs b4 we call for change & we voted 4 APC bcoz we clearly see that, PDP MEMBERS have nothing to offer.
so u want 2 wait till another 16 yrs b4 u complain, abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by citizenY(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
ELTON123:
Am not surprised

all the money wey u don carry finnish

Who u wan deceive

Yes, we all remember that emergency poultry farm that was established overnight that had no foul smell. A real farmer, OBJ, could not be deceived.

They chopped all the money and brought in layers overnight for OBJ to commission.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ZUBY77(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Very plain analysis. I like this Fayose.
BTW what about that asset declaration?
We have forgotten the certificate scandal already.
Buhari is still a Rogue like the rest of them until he does something different.

Going after corrupt official doesn't make Buhari any better.
His tenure will end someday and if the opposition takes power, They will also find faults and criminal activities during Buhari's regime.

My point is.. change means doing something different.
As long as he still flies with Amechi and Rochas, he is still aiding corruption.
Hand them over to the FBI and return alone, then we will take you serious around here.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Leitner: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
If only he could swap snapping stup|d pictures with saying meaningful things like this often.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by 9jatatafo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
How much is PMB feeding allowance? Medical allowance? Travel allowance? Sitting allowance? What about other gifts he will get to favour some of his goons? It is not salary! Fayose is damn right!!!
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by phill1759(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Chigorkizz post=36042142]Seriously,This man(Fayose) has just made my day..[
/quote]

Bro, you also made my day with your comment.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok, keep speaking, its wen u ar voted out in d next election dat u wil stop speaking.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Realist2: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Raw fact ; cutting #550,000 from your salary, and you went to the media to announced it ?, will that money be put into revenue generation to improve change the fortune of our economy, what about other incentives and over sea travels that drain our fortune?.
All we want is create jobs, pay the unemployment benefits, improve our economy, welfare packages to poor widows and all your campaign promises including making 1$=1#, while we await your public Asset declaration.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok...Fayose should go ahead and just do it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
olapluto:
If I were you Fayose, I will be quiet. Buhari has proven to be systematic in coming after people like you.
Don't u think buhari should be systematic in solving Nigeria's problems instead going after those who are telling him the truth?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ManTiger(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
olapluto:
If I were you Fayose, I will be quiet. Buhari has proven to be systematic in coming after people like you.
We call Buhari's kind slow poison.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Eaugusta(f): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na God win, na d only tin I get to talk now
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
princewealthzoe:
U are right sir, how I wish all Nigerians will understand this.
This is a msg to Boo.hari,

Jan.ja.weeds may not only the once that borrowed brain may FAYOSE the slayer of APC
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Realist2: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Castroii:
I just made a wonderful observation from this thread, and so many other threads, that 88.8% of nairalanders don't even read thru the article b4 commenting, they jst read only the headline b4 displaying ignorance. So much for our wonderful education system.....just an observation, I aint taking any sides here....Peace

It's a known fact, all Nairalands that comment at the page 1 and 2 of any post don't actually read the post before commenting, just because they're chasing First page, ask INTROVERT she,ll tells beta.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
FAYOSE is a Graduate. Dude! [s]
malikisah:
These Ekiti people sha with all their Phd s , I dey shame on their behalf
[/s]
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by zubby29(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
untill dis mad man dos dat i dnt want to listen to him
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
The Truth is if B0O.HARI can forfeit half,

FAYOSE is ready to forfeit all his Salary.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
cheesy grin
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by nigerianvenom(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
fayose is a true politician.u hardly see his kind of breed in nigeria.buhari is only decieving few nigerians and thats all.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Realist2:

It's a known fact, all Nairalands that comment at the page 1 and 2 of any post don't actually read the post before commenting, just because they're chasing First page, ask INTROVERT she,ll tells beta.
lol, no wonder
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by kenoz(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Okay
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
pay us our alawee timeThe go? Stop talking bruhaha' even though two thousand naira pay us we need it.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Johnny(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
layinkakeem:
God bless you buhari ! Sai baba Sai buhari
For what?Such a pity!
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by vicuto(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahahah
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by paullyj5: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
It is a good move anyway. God help this our beloved country
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by maduxs: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
good one fayose
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Frankiss44(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
olapluto:

But you ain't him... And Fayose isn't a coward.. He is the last Yoruba Lion out there in the jungle.. So save your advice son
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Benwems(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
One millions likes for this man
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Keepshining(f): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
An empty barrel makes a hell of noise.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by Image123(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fayose should forfeit his salary already and stop making noise. It will add substantially to Ekiti state's IGR which is currently the LEAST in the whole Federation. They were second to the last last year 2014, this year, they are gunning for last. Fayose, there is work on ground.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine by waliezi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
I so much love d man Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.