Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures (133481 Views)

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) / Photos: Check Out The Beauty Of Lagos State / Trailer Accident In Apapa Lagos State This Morning! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by charlie009: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oga most d pictures r damn real,cos I leave close by.
Freemanan:
Am THINKING OF SELLING MY PROPERTY THERE..

STILL THINKING...

OP MOST OF THOSE PIX ARE PLANNED STRUCTURES FROM WEB DESIGN, THEY ARE NOT REAL BUILDINGS.

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by hollowpot15684(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
youngADULT:
watch out for orange island
Yes, I heard of that. Its like a competition man.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by kenoz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow ! This is beautiful
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by kenoz(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow ! This is beautiful
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
AirstarKane:
What an interesting piece there? I will love to visit there some day. smiley
have been there twice, if u don't have anything doing there or an invitation, u won't be e allowed In. Even for sightseeing. but it's a wonderful place to be. I pray u have money to be an owner there cos the intimidation there can make someone rethink blood money..

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by SuzieeDee(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
PLS HELP ME CLOSE MY MOUTH shocked
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
findout932:
never knew lagos is this beautiful at all
wait till they finish EKO ATLANTIC
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Octaves(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Govt should try and improve middle class and low class neighborhoods. A city where only 20%
or 30% of the place is beautiful is not beautiful. No pun intended. It just has some beautiful places. The rest is third world jungle. Gold in the middle of poo is as good as poo until it is removed from there

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by soos: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
cool Ori mi, tete la oooo, tete la

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Orikinla(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Separate the reality from the fantasy.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by BOWOTO(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
This place is just like an average neighbourhood in SouthAfrica, if only Nigerians could travel and see things for ourselves, good living is over priced in Nigeria.

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by treach(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lookout for a new island on the way,

UBE ISLAND.....
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by mikaael(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
chineloSA:

Scratching my head lipsrsealed

Ringworm?

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wit all these, people still don't have access to clean tap water in lagos
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Danpersie31(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
What about coconut island in lagos
or apple island in Maiduguri ..its way finer dan dis banana island....
bomb island in sambisa
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by KingTblaise(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Am THINKING OF SELLING MY PROPERTY THERE..

STILL THINKING...

OP MOST OF THOSE PIX ARE PLANNED STRUCTURES FROM WEB DESIGN, THEY ARE NOT REAL BUILDINGS.

Na 3D designs joor, but nevertheless am gonna build a house there before I marry
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
KingTblaise:

Na 3D designs joor, but nevertheless am gonna build a house there before I marry
It will happen..
JUST work hard.

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
And don't forget armed security men to guard the property.

AgreatMan:
it's a beautiful place but it's too packed like a barrack. while there is nothing wrong with living in a barrack, there is everything wrong with paying #50m per yr cos i want to 'belong' in a 'crowded space'. if i hv a billion, i will rather buy 50plots smwia btw lagos n ogun, hv a mini golf course, build a 4 bedroom duplex n buy a helicopter cos of traffic. my own opinion bt money good o.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by nigeriantalent: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
banana iceland
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by AgreatMan: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
teeowl:
And don't forget armed security men to guard the property.

yes sir
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Adeyinka12(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
The first one nah nigerians who get jet,this one nah banana iceland chai.
Eleda mesun,oya turn up.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by niceguy7(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Even when chris brown came to Nigeria he confessed he hasn't seen such a beautiful place like banana island b4 in America.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by calcal: 3:06am On Jul 20, 2015
1. OP, can you investigate how much the property tax per year?

2. they have 24 hrs electricity
3. they have high speed internet (how much?)
3. water supply, sewage system
4. tar road
5. trees
6. flowers
7. schools
8. flat average price $150000

the above stuffs are met for Nigerian millionaires.

The question is when 50% of our population will live in this condition? my family house in Lagos over 30 years old no tar road
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by akigbemaru: 3:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Banana Island the beautiful place in Lagos.
Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Your head dey dere jare!
AgreatMan:
it's a beautiful place but it's too packed like a barrack. while there is nothing wrong with living in a barrack, there is everything wrong with paying #50m per yr cos i want to 'belong' in a 'crowded space'. if i hv a billion, i will rather buy 50plots smwia btw lagos n ogun, hv a mini golf course, build a 4 bedroom duplex n buy a helicopter cos of traffic. my own opinion bt money good o.

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by ModiKen(m): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Are these places in Lagos?

No way!

Re: All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures by biafranqueen: 5:13am On Jul 20, 2015
See how the biggest thiefs children are enjoying.

Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / How To Write Invitation Letters