Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) (47938 Views)

See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust / Kano At Night (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Pushing A Faulty Train To Start (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ginius95(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lagos is beautiful and in the video below is a compilation of beautiful places in Lagos. That will make you wonder if truly it is Lagos. Watch this video and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOjlxI80uc

MOBILE USERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMOjlxI80uc

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING.

Source :- http://afriwap.com/news-livestyle-gist/the-lagos-state-they-don't-let-you-see-(video-photos)/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by xreal2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok, so i was walking past front page jejely when i saw a lost but found FTC and as a proper Nigerian........

I dedicate this to my recently discovered nairaland twin bro xreal

@ the posters below me. If you want this space come and take it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
FTC2.. stayed in ikoyi before coming down to the US. Omg I miss my hood. Parkview, bordillon, banana island and lekki via 5 cowries creek.

The funny thing is you never might know for years that one tinubu or psquare live next to you.

Like and share if you rep lagos
#teamlagosisland

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by wasco24: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by mhizbright: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
can this b lagos?
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Johneyhaz: 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
And it front page..no comment
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by MrPetex(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
now I have seen it, next pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Its a known fact that some shops now sell "biro" for 30naira. While on the other hand,some pen has gone extinct.

1 Like

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by cold(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cool
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by MistaHumble(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na wa ooo this is really not the Lagos I know sha
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by realestworld(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
D way pictures take dey lie en!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by dokunbam(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
OK
We have seen it
So?

2 Likes

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Saffybomb: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
I love Lagos
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by makzeze: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by OnWebTech: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
wow
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by ebhohimimen(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lagos state the city For job seekers in naija

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Up lagos
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by sped1oro(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Awesome pictures from my place of birth. Lagos could be better if we have true patriotic leaders managing its vast resources.

4 Likes

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by loomer: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Make I watch am, I dey come
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by cebarsd: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
hmm hmm, what about iyana ipaja , ajegunle , ijora , oja oba ile po

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Donjinks(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eko oni baje
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
lol
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by xreal2(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok, so i was walking past front page jejely when i saw a lost but found FTC and as a proper Nigerian........

I dedicate this to my recently discovered nairaland twin bro xreal

@ the posters below me. If you want this space come and take it
Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by BedLam: 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol. What are you dressing there ? Most are beautiful with aerial view. Why didn't you go to inner surulere from barracks to shitta then idiaraba? Haha. Even Lagos island idumota is an eyesore. I'm not mediocre! 70 percent of Lagos is nothing to write about and here you are putting some silly pictures. Phew. Give everybody the excellence !

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by heilige(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fine on video, visit and see something else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by Hector723(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Is dis truly lagos or an imagined version?? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos) by thefakestan: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice pics!

ThefakeStan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.