Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (64160 Views)

Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by aare07(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Ozid(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Our President

Our pride

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Mogidi: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
adioolayi:

I voted for a well trained retired army General...Leave him alone please

He can't be left alone, he's the president, if he wanted a quiet life, he should have remained a cattle rearer.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by delectablegyal(f): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Honestly, our new president snap picture pass jonathan.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by tolustx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Am I d only one not seeing any meaningful picture here? When u say accommodation, I expected to see d building clearly, and d facilities in it.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by manchester1: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
I hope he represent naija well with gud English n sincere
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by hustler86(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's accommodation doesn't worry me, just make sure the illiterate don't repeat the "West Germany" gaffe for the world press.

Meanwhile, every word/phone call in that house is monitored by CIA, Buhari doesn't know the reason they gave him that house.
Someone please tell him the house is bugged.

Omase ooo, as old as u are, kindly read ur comment out loud to ursef n hear out ursef... Oponu akindanidani. Get a life n stop hating on president Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by anataala: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
is he as illiterate as your father and your ancestors
Mogidi:
Buhari's accommodation doesn't worry me, just make sure the illiterate don't repeat the "West Germany" gaffe for the world press.

Meanwhile, every word/phone call in that house is monitored by CIA, Buhari doesn't know the reason they gave him that house.

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by sandeepbabu9: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by AishyWemsy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
This Buhari ppl are photo lovers, pic here and there. And ppl go dey blame girls of nowadays that love taking pics than their future. O su mi o

2 Likes

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by eazyflow222: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Evaromantik(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
So this is the place that also cost Nigeria such billions of Naira.....okay,i dnt have much things to say but Buhari..........pls dnt forget there is neither east nor west America.....mek we just dey endure the one u do us at Germany
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by ETERRORS(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Typi
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice 1, God bless America and Nigeria too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by hotemper(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
I only pray he shouldn't call Obama OSAMA

3 Likes

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

I beg waiting be mogidi..here in Kenya mogidi na toilet.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Huh!!Nice
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Are all the foreign trip been embark upon by buhari budgeted for?The frequent foreign trip is a waste of public fund.A govt without cabinet.Can't president Obama visit aso rock since he is the one that want to speak to buhari. This puppet president is more dumb than a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Poorly dressed and ugly faces. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op is a BIG LIAR!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Obama is eavesdropping on buhari cellphones to extract evidence against him on his ties with bokoharam.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by yungab45: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Exclusive! Whizzy beefs dbanj. Everybody hear what whizzy had to say about Dbanj. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/54576f7b15193318
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Usman212s: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

doesn't not don't... olodo!
Mogidi:

doesn't not don't... olodo!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by islandmoon: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
when you get there MR President, your phones and all your phones will be bug , even your shoes , including all your entourage gadgets,

by the way, tell me why its is so hard for Obama to order microsoft bill gate to extract infos from any computer through window automatic update from any where in the world? they produce these computers, software, and they one they didnt produce were bought off, the like of wassap, google and co.. our internal security guys need to work hard or consult me for assistance.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saheed9:
14 bedrooms, 9 staff rooms thats 23 rooms and they are 33. Just sayin
They will share bed na
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:
Are all the foreign trip been embark upon by buhari budgeted for?The frequent foreign trip is a waste of public fund.A govt without cabinet.Can't president Obama visit aso rock since he is the one that want to speak to buhari. This puppet president is more dumb than a dumbass.

Pointless! cool
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by onlykach: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
otunsman:

this trips alone will pay for half salaries for 4 years, how are you sure his children are not added to the list .
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Israel5(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Seen
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by experimentist: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

which school your father go,
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by ddippset(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

you must have noticed the cameras and cctv'z the last time George Bush Jr hosted you at Blair house. Big mumu like you.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by philips70(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

No please...

Mehn...I just wish all this hate can bring the clueless one back to Aso Rock. Maybe we will have to go and beg Jega to come and announce the result again so GEJ can win.

I dreamt yesterday, PMB was impeached and GEJ was sworn in as president. My dreams always come true.

Meanwhile, identify yourself and Mogidi in those pictures.

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by nerodenero: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Trust USA at your own peril. PMB knows this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Senator Omo-Agege Reacts To Snatching Mace Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.