Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) (64032 Views)

Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by omenka(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's accommodation doesn't worry me, just make sure the illiterate don't repeat the "West Germany" gaffe for the world press.

Meanwhile, every word/phone call in that house is monitored by CIA, Buhari doesn't know the reason they gave him that house.
Someone please tell him the house is bugged.
See who's calling someone else an illiterate. Lmao. Pele. You go ooooooold! grin

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by bettercreature(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's accommodation doesn't worry me, just make sure the illiterate don't repeat the "West Germany" gaffe for the world press.

Meanwhile, every word/phone call in that house is monitored by CIA, Buhari doesn't know the reason they gave him that house.
He knows Mogidi no dey worry yourself i like your comment tho
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

Mehn...I just wish all this hate can bring the clueless one back to Aso Rock. Maybe we will have to go and beg Jega to come and announce the result again so GEJ can win.

I dreamt yesterday, PMB was impeached and GEJ was sworn in as president. My dreams always come true.

Meanwhile, identify yourself and Mogidi in those pictures.

Mr. Philips how you dey?

We are now in the season of propaganda as birthed by APC.

Welcome to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Mogidi: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

Mehn...I just wish all this hate can bring the clueless one back to Aso Rock. Maybe we will have to go and beg Jega to come and announce the result again so GEJ can win.

I dreamt yesterday, PMB was impeached and GEJ was sworn in as president. My dreams always come true.

Meanwhile, identify yourself and Mogidi in those pictures.

Post picture of Bob Marley and the wailing wailers, best group ever, just like my opinion their song was on point also. hahaha!!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari's accommodation doesn't worry me, just make sure the illiterate don't repeat the "West Germany" gaffe for the world press

Maybe this time he will ask for help from the Confederate Army to fight Boko Haram! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by grabs(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saheed9:
14 bedrooms, 9 staff rooms thats 23 rooms and they are 33. Just sayin

Some gay things expected then. Remember no woman in the trip. grin
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by nke001: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Does it mean, president of west germany staying in that house?

And will spend #2.2bn/day From emtpy national treasury?

#babathemagician

2 Likes

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by ajebuter(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
As long as they stock the fridge with plenty towo shinkafa, burukutu, fura, zobo and kunu for the old dude.

Then later in the night, baba will hit the strip joints to watch pole dancers and belly dancers.

Maybe candi the stripper can give him a private lap dance too.

Baba, enjoy oh but no let hajia aisha hear oh.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
chymystique:
Well befitting accomodation for our Tourist/Instagram/Twitter Presido and govt.

Someone hinted you write well.
Dammit! That was some ass-kickin'
Lol.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by ETERRORS(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
pimplucious:
The respect accord PMB in the int'l arena is unprecedented and some dic.k heads compare him to GEJ or it "it" JEG.
A bugged house was given tp ur President and you are celebrating
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by nke001: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Is it not better he repeats such or worst still address obama as "president of white house" than accepting to promote the wrongs of the west in Nigeria?
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na wa o

Photo-Government.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by kalufelix(m): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
PMB abi P.O Box
i don't understand...
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
ok...
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Saheed9: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
grabs:

Some gay things expected then. Remember no woman in the trip. grin
maybe thats y they gave them Blair house
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by philips70(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

Mr. Philips how you dey?

We are now in the season of propaganda as birthed by APC.

Welcome to Nigeria!

Na laff laff dem take dey catch monkey till una go start to dey see guys inside jails. GEJ was always smiling while they stole and roped him in chunks of billion deals. What baffles me is most of you hardly handle just N1M but defend these guys who can buy your full communities with stolen money. And please don't tell me about Tinubu and co cos GEJ slept all through 5 years in cases of corruption.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

Na laff laff dem take dey catch monkey till una go start to dey see guys inside jails. GEJ was always smiling while they stole and roped him in chunks of billion deals. What baffles me is most of you hardly handle just N1M but defend these guys who can buy your full communities with stolen money. And please don't tell me about Tinubu and co cos GEJ slept all through 5 years in cases of corruption.

SMH - Faceless forum indeed. cheesy

Anyway you said 'most of you'
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Coolcash1: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mogidi:

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Mogidi: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Coolcash1:

Na Tinubu money I wan receive no be him sense.

1 Like

Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by biafranqueen: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
While everyone else stay in neighboring suites for $5,000 a night!

#bringbackour2billionngn
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
pimplucious:
The respect accord PMB in the int'l arena is unprecedented and some dic.k heads compare him to GEJ or it "it" JEG.

Puppet (n): someone or something (as a government) whose acts are controlled by another. (Merriam-Webster)

Stooge would be in order too.

The US or the 'international community' can't love you more than they love themselves. Have you stopped to ask yourself why they seem to 'love' him so much?
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by fortunechy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
illiterate president
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by philips70(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

SMH - Faceless forum indeed. cheesy

Anyway you said 'most of you'

Yes, most of you and it's very true most of the wailers on this forum have not had a balance of N100k in their account before. Honestly, I will never defend anybody arrested or being taken to court for corrupt practices. If any of these guys live close to you they will not hesitate to use their mobile policemen to intimidate you without even knowing you die for them daily on social media. They even oppress and intimidate family members!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Firefire(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:

Yes, most of you and it's very true most of the wailers on this forum have not had a balance of N100k in their account before. Honestly, I will never defend anybody arrested or being taken to court for corrupt practices. If any of these guys live close to you they will not hesitate to use their mobile policemen to intimidate you without even knowing you die for them daily on social media. They even oppress and intimidate family members!

For your first part: generalizing is wrong, you never can say. wink

I hate seeing our criminal politicians forming St.

Irrespective of which political party they belong, 95% of Nigerian politicians are rogues and looters, this is my message.

Nothing like reformed thieves, or progressive.

"Ole is Ole, a thief is a thief" - GEJ
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
This visit is very significant in the sense that there's a spiritual handover of world power to Nigeria by the USA, it lost the position when gay marriage was legalized. quote me. cool
Nigeria shall be great!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by crystalzoe: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
chymystique:
Well befitting accomodation for our Tourist/Instagram/Twitter Presido and govt.
my own is Dat dy shldnt come back and budget 100bn to build a replica in aso rock!
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Joshroyal: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
adioolayi:

I voted for a well trained retired army General...Leave him alone please
if devil give u stove e go carry Ur pot...just a parable
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
pimplucious:
whatz the meaning of what u just posted.
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by DEMADON(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
PLS DONT COME BACK WITH STORY OOO.I TRUST U SHA.SAI BABA
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by chibuike65: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tourist presido we are still for your assets declaration
Re: Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) by philips70(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

For your first part: generalizing is wrong, you never can say. wink

I hate seeing our criminal politicians forming St.

Irrespective of which political party they belong, 95% of Nigerian politicians are rogues and looters, this is my message.

Nothing like reformed thieves, or progressive.

"Ole is Ole, a thief is a thief" - GEJ

My signature says it all. As per generalizing, I stand by my point that most people who defend blindly here based on tribal, political and religious leanings are very poor people. It baffles me because these same politicians whose kids will never suffer for a job put them in this condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.