Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... (3714 Views)

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / High Probability Of Riots In Northern Nigeria Over Trump Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by drealnamdy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
We re currently stuck in the middle of the bush with cars and lorries parked by the side of the road... Any news?
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by OJUcrook: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Where in Kogi ?
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol...ur reporting.. grin u shud know since ur there @ the scene.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by temitemi1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its happening
drealnamdy:
We re currently stuck in the middle of the bush with cars and lorries parked by the side of the road... Any news?
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by DickDastardly(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
We already are at the fronts trying to contain the Kogi situation. Citizens should remain calm as we try to quell the remaining pockets of resistance. Be assured that all Culprits shall be brought to book. Thank you and remain law abiding.
Brig. Gen. Diick Dastardly cool

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by maupe: 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
You're stuck in the bush with gunshots ringing in the air, and the first thing you thought of, was opening a thread on Nairaland. OP you should browse news agencies for headline materials you need to start a discussion on this forum.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by SeverusSnape(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
We already are at the fronts trying to contain the Kogi situation. Citizens should remain calm as we try to quell the remaining pockets of resistance. Be assured that all Culprits shall be brought to book. Thank you and remain law abiding.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by donphilopus: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
maupe:
You're stuck in the bush with gunshots ringing in the air, and the first thing you thought of, was opening a thread on Nairaland. OP you should browse news agencies for headline materials you need to start a discussion on this forum.

Forget there. I know this will still cause unrest in some parts of Kogi.
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by bugzbunny: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
maupe:
Probably robbers grin grin
Op be a man
Disarm them....and call police
Stop hiding in the bush

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by DickDastardly(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Probably robbers grin grin
Op be a man
Disarm them....and call police
Stop hiding in the bush
grin grin
Crazy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by kahal29: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
OJUcrook:
Where in Kogi ?

Ajaokuta. It's on AIT news bar.

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by bugzbunny: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by DickDastardly(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by bugzbunny: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by skelewu404(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
here we go again. porting to congo on my mind
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by ladibright(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Where in Kogi pls?
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by maupe: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
So the OP is actually saying the truth. But I think he saw it on the AIT news bar and chose to be clever about it. He is in no way, at the scene of the attack.
Mohammed Audu needs to stop this nonsense, and let the APC hierarchy handle the issue at hand. Does he intend to force the hand of the APC NWC with violence.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by irynterri(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
commuters going to and fro abuja esp from the east are currently stranded may God save us in dis country
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by dhantey324(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pictures of flying bullets please.. Apc and violence = hand in gloves.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by Drversatile: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kangaroo zoo
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
maupe:
Guy u wicked.
Opening a thread on nairaland na d bros reflex action, as bush no safe make im enter nairaland na haba.
Loolz
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by baby124: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
If true APC caused it for themselves by leaving the issue open to interpretation so that some useless elements can exploit it. Then it's better PDP gets it, if they are going to go about it the way they are going.
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
OJUcrook:
Where in Kogi ?
Itobe,after ajaokuta.
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by BodyKiss(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
The number of kids litered on this forum is just too anoying.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by doctokwus: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good that things like this is happening.It shud teach everyone that the corrupt in any system wud always pollute the air and cause chaos in their wake.
There shd not be any embracing a manifestly corrupt individual.See their footprints:saraki,audu,probably Sylva next.
What's my point:If Audu had not been foistered as a candidate, despite his known corrupt cases and the efcc writing to the party to advice his not being fielded, wud his son, probably using those same corrupt funds which he has inherited, been able to sponsor these miscreants to cause havoc?
Where is it heard that somebody that didn't contest a primary wanting to reap off his father's death.Then why not his wife, or brother?
The son or wife of Yar'Adua wud as well been foistered on nigeria just to compensate his family then!
This guy shd be picked up and APC shud learn lessons from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by iceball: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Its my first time in this forum after several failed usernames. kudos to you guys. chatout to my lovely wife and my beautiful daughter. back to the topic what are you still waiting for,...kogi riot no dey good ooooo. eniti sango ba ti oju e wole, ti o ba ri oba koso.........
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by jimi4us: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by captainflash(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceball:
Its my first time in this forum after several failed usernames. kudos to you guys. chatout to my lovely wife and my beautiful daughter. back to the topic what are you still waiting for,...kogi riot no dey good ooooo. eniti sango ba ti oju e wole, ti o ba ri oba koso.........
you're welcome.
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by abiambo(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chatout.. u must be a yoruba man
Quote me and feel my wrath
iceball:
Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by ezeagu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Benin Republic, Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, Biafra, now Igala. Nigeria get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots Riots In Kogi...road Block.... by drealnamdy(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
maupe:
So the OP is actually saying the truth. But I think he saw it on the AIT news bar and chose to be clever about it. He is in no way, at the scene of the attack.
Mohammed Audu needs to stop this nonsense, and let the APC hierarchy handle the issue at hand. Does he intend to force the hand of the APC NWC with violence.

Sooo reporting this news to nairaland has now become a crime based on your level of reasoning...for ur information I don't in anyway belong to the bandwagon of attention craving youthful exuberance individual that seeks for cheap attention just to make the front page...I felt its only right to share the news first hand with nairaland being that I was on transit heading to Abuja and we were stuck on the road for hours with the gun shot blaring the air...well jst like someone jst pointed out...nairaland is now filled up with annoying kids with shallow level of reasoning ...smh

(1) (Reply)

100 Years And 20 Interesting Facts About Nigeria, No. 8 Will Shock You / See Photo Of Col. Hameed Ali Wearing APC Uniform But Declined Customs Uniform. / US Military Had Advance Warning Of Iranian Ballistic Missile Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.