Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. (6737 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Atlantian: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Buhari, has accepted, ignorantly to stay in Blair's House, opposite white house, with his entourage. A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there. We have the Nigeria House in US, we have the Consulate, we have Hotels. But America already knows that Buhari is a f00l, so they wire-tapped the Blair House, put hidden cameras, the cutlery and all gadgets have hidden cameras. Buhari will stay for days, and he will totally, surreptitiously be subjected to all sort of electronic and digital profiling.

What a shame, cos even with the beta particles in the tea he will drink, he can be tracked at any location in the planet.

Nigerians, make what you will of this information, the day the dullard was sworn in, was the day we surrendered our sensibilities to the hand of the man who has continued to make sickening policy statements.

Adieu.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by agabaI23(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
Buhari, has accepted, ignorantly to stay in Blair's House, opposite white house, with his entourage. A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there. We have the Nigeria House in US, we have the Consulate, we have Hotels. But America already knows that Buhari is a f00l, so they wire-tapped the Blair House, put hidden cameras, the cutlery and all gadgets have hidden cameras. Buhari will stay for days, and he will totally, surreptitiously be subjected to all sort of electronic and digital profiling.

What a shame, cos even with the beta particles in the tea he will drink, he can be tracked at any location in the planet.

Nigerians, make what you will of this information, the day the dullard was sworn in, was the day we surrendered our sensibilities to the hand of the man who has continued to make sickening policy statements.

Adieu.
Hahahahaha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by dannyville2(m): 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make I follow this one
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Mogidi: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lets pray he doesn't surrender our sovereignty.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by MizMyColi(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Lol.
This is funny.
But could be true.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by lordrayne(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
following
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by MDelgado(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.

Bros u sabi america too much..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ETERRORS(f): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is a great deal of truth in what the Op is saying. The US should just pity our Bubu and stop making jest of the biggest black Race

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am speechless, all in the attempt to show us that Amelika support his government?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by kossyablaze(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
TODAYS LESSON #life #smile #19.07.2015...Smiling through life and facing each day knowing there's hope. # The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection. # A smile of encouragement at the right moment may act like sunlight on a closed up flower ;it may be the turning point for a struggling life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by adioolayi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.

ADIEU TO YOU AND ALL YOURS ...WEREY!

45 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by DworldsGM: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
and why whould they need his DNA?

It seems you've watch too many movies ( no offence and i typed it with a smile)

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Docxrl(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Man your words are true and our president will subject himself to all manner of things he did not know this is the problem with old timers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
hmmmm...one can't rule out anything especially when America is involve here.

May God help us all.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Atlantian: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
adioolayi:

ADIEU TO YOU AND ALL YOURS ...WEREY!
You are lost of words, you wish I alerted him before he traveled, but I kept my lips sealed, now he is already in it. ...Adieu. He will be made an offer he can not refuse. Watch out the decisions he will make as soon as he is back. It will shock you, not me.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
What kind of a retàrd are you?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by marshalcarter: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dis 1 he's doin lyk bebelube der...they shouldn't pressurize him on acceptin same sex marriage oooooooo

#sips weed nd chew fufu#

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ayokellany: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there. We have the Nigeria House in US, we have the Consulate, we have Hotels. But America already knows that Buhari is a f00l, so they wire-tapped the Blair House, put hidden cameras, the cutlery and all gadgets have hidden cameras.

Adieu.

OP I can tell your father is twice as f00lish as you might think of Buhari. What as you father ever achieved all through is miserable pathetic life on the planet earth ? May your generation dead alive and unborn never live to see happiness till enternity, not in this life or the life after.

May your father and mother die agonising death. May all your lineage till and never progress even though it's a known fact that till eternity no one from your generation can ever attain the position of a president.

Adieu to the agonising death that will kill you, your father and mother.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by adioolayi(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
You are lost of words, you wish I alerted him before he traveled, but I kept my lips sealed, now he is already in it. ...Adieu. He will be made an offer he can not refuse. Watch out the decisions he will make as soon as he is back. It will shock you, not me.

I voted for a well trained retired Army General....I believe what he sees while sitting, you and your kinds can't see even if you climb mount Everest.. .Leave him alone... By 2019 he will be through. .Just deal with that....Else, seek asylum in Kuwait

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Agbegilodo: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
And your accommodation is better abi? What stops them from bugging Nigeria House. At times I really wonder why common sense is so scarce?I if America wants to spy on PMB they don't have to wait till he stays in Blair house, the Wiki leaks episode has revealed much in that regard.
make sure you have enough alcohol to drown your sorrows while Obama hosts PMB tomorrow. ..
Yeye dey smell

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by papaejima1: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.
Your post will sound foolish to many but not to me.
You are perfectly in order.

Funniest will be the day they will show PMB his photo while admiring himself in their bathroom.

Kai...

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Atlantian: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
adioolayi:

I voted for a well trained retired Army General....I believe what he sees while sitting, you and your kinds can't see even if you climb mount Everest.. .Leave him alone... By 2019 he will be through. .Just deal with that....Else, seek asylum in Kuwait

A general that hasnt got common-sense to question why he is invited to Blair House ? Nothing is free in nature. He will come back with a beta-particle in his system, which will be activated when he makes harsh decision that can ruin Nigeria and throw Africa to chaos. America knows his history. Watch and learn.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by kenny987(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

OP I can tell your father is twice as f00lish as you might think of Buhari. What as you father ever achieved all through is miserable pathetic life on the planet earth ? May your generation dead alive and unborn never live to see happiness till enternity, not in this life or the life after.

May your father and mother die agonising death. May all your lineage till and never progress even though it's a known fact that till eternity no one from your generation can ever attain the position of a president.

Is there really any need for getting to this level? Do you have to rain abuses this way for a mere opinion? Does the op's family or lineage have anything to do with his opinion such that u wish his parents an agonizing death? Even if u feel slighted by whatever the op has said do u now have to spew forth such vitriol on forum like this? Na wa o! A little civility goes a long way please and u could have easily countered the op's points without saying all of these.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Atlantian: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
papaejima1:

Funniest will be the day they will show PMB his photo while admiring himself in their bathroom.

Kai...

That's when they start making him offers he can not refuse. Right now, we have no market for crude oil. Iran sanction is being lifted, and we have no place in the scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by samento: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.
Are you more sensible than Buhari's advisers?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by kokoA(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stupidity get grade sha.. you see some and you begin to wonder what offense some ancestors committed against the gods to warrant such an embarrassing curse on their descendants So it's only in Blair's house that USA can "collect" Buhari's DNA shocked Bros, it is their country and if they intend to do the nonsense your brain is thinking, they can do it anywhere Mr. President stays, weather hotel o, Nigerian house o, white house o, etc. Na wah for your brain o..lol.. He even called Baba a "fool".. na you foolish pass walahi.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Atlantian: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
samento:
Are you more sensible than Buhari's advisers?

Yes, I am actually better than Buhari's advisers. If I alerted the media before he traveled, I am sure the itinerary would have been changed. But I kept quiet and allowed them play into the bait.

A seasoned warrior questions every favor, every act of grace and every motive of charity, because there are surreptitiousness in every acts of USA. America has never loved any country that threaten their supremacy in every continent, they embrace fools. Ask China and Russia, Ask Iran and North Korea.

This is NOT conspiracy theory, it is happening live, as we type this, your president is being profiled.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Okaka27(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.
What is wrong with u man??

when will u stop all dis and get a life

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ayindejimmy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
Buhari, has accepted, ignorantly to stay in Blair's House, opposite white house, with his entourage. A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there.
Adieu.

I give up on these Wailers!
Staying there will reduce all expenses on that trip drastically.
If he refused to stay, you people will start wailing he's wasting our scarce resources. Now he stays, another wail.
Get one thing straight, we have SSS that frisk any foreign apartment our president stays. America would NEVER bug his private conversations.
And another thing, Buhari is not oblige to please insatiable Wailers. He does what needs to be done-period!
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by dustmalik: 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
kenny987:

Is there really any need for getting to this level? Do you have to rain abuses this way for a mere opinion? Does the op's family or lineage have anything to do with his opinion such that u wish his parents an agonizing death? Even if u feel slighted by whatever the op has said do u now have to spew forth such vitriol on forum like this? Na wa o! A little civility goes a long way please and u could have easily countered the op's points without saying all of these.
Go back and read the OP. He called the president a F00L. Therefore, he deserves any insult hauled at him.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Okaka27(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
papaejima1:

Kai...
U re both sick .

may God deliver u and gv u a job so that you'll leave Buhari alone and face your life

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

APC trademark. Back to the sender a million times. Such people like you should be banned from a forum like this

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi / Hameed Ali In Uniform (pics) / Oduduwa Republic Should Exclude Lagos From Their Dream Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.