Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. (6739 Views)

Makarfi Surrenders, Recognises Modu Sheriff As National Chairman / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc / Female Militant Surrenders In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Fleshly: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

OP I can tell your father is twice as f00lish as you might think of Buhari. What as you father ever achieved all through is miserable pathetic life on the planet earth ? May your generation dead alive and unborn never live to see happiness till enternity, not in this life or the life after.

May your father and mother die agonising death. May all your lineage till and never progress even though it's a known fact that till eternity no one from your generation can ever attain the position of a president.

Adieu to the agonising death that will kill you, your father and mother.

Words of an empty e-warrior!!!
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by TheFreeOne: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
A seasoned warrior questions every favor, every act of grace and every motive of charity, because there are surreptitiousness in every acts of USA. America has never loved any country that threaten their supremacy in every continent, they embrace fools. Ask China and Russia, Ask Iran and North Korea.

This is NOT conspiracy theory, it is happening live, as we type this, your president is being profiled.

True talk.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by matingo(f): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
He is a retired general, he knows about bugging, tapping and espionage.
What if he has nothing to hide and they end up getting nothing at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ckmayoca: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:
Dis 1 he's doin lyk bebelube der...they shouldn't pressurize him on acceptin same sex marriage oooooooo

Same sex thing is a done deal already.

#sips weed nd chew fufu#
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by luvmijeje(f): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't how you guys sit down to cook up rubbish. I'm always amaze how rotten and corrupt your minds are................. Walahi Tanist no come better life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by imsuboi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:

Go back and read the OP. He called the president a F00L. Therefore, he deserves any insult hauled at him.

Is your president not a foool?
Isn't he an illiterate?

President Michelle of West Germany grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ibisko04: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
Buhari, has accepted, ignorantly to stay in Blair's House, opposite white house, with his entourage. A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there. We have the Nigeria House in US, we have the Consulate, we have Hotels. But America already knows that Buhari is a f00l, so they wire-tapped the Blair House, put hidden cameras, the cutlery and all gadgets have hidden cameras. Buhari will stay for days, and he will totally, surreptitiously be subjected to all sort of electronic and digital profiling.

What a shame, cos even with the beta particles in the tea he will drink, he can be tracked at any location in the planet.

Nigerians, make what you will of this information, the day the dullard was sworn in, was the day we surrendered our sensibilities to the hand of the man who has continued to make sickening policy statements.

Adieu.
Stupid writer writing rubbish. What use is Buhari dna going to serve American government. If they really want to take his analysis, who told you that it can only be done in Blair house.
Take it now that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is having a state visit to the government of the United states of America.
How you arrived at your stupid conclusion is left to you.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Mcbussy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op u've been watching too many science fiction movies cheesy. Let's assume ur conspiracy theory is correct. Why would they need his DNA?. .. Is it to clone him and get his clones to sweep d streets of Washington or what? grin

If they wanna spy on him, they can do dat while he's in Aso-Rock, if they need his DNA, they can pay his maid or house keeper mere $1,000 to get a strand of hair from his bed.

Until you mention a reliable reason, there is no sense in ur post and it's just d normal "igbotic hatred and bitterness" about d lost election. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by tupem: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
kenny987:

Is there really any need for getting to this level? Do you have to rain abuses this way for a mere opinion? Does the op's family or lineage have anything to do with his opinion such that u wish his parents an agonizing death? Even if u feel slighted by whatever the op has said do u now have to spew forth such vitriol on forum like this? Na wa o! A little civility goes a long way please and u could have easily countered the op's points without saying all of these.
don't mind the nitwit!
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by olujuwonj(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
I am not pleased with people who spread info... without a possible solution to the insensible problem they have observed.

now tell me what profit will u gain spreading what u alone see as insecurity... perhaps let the president alone after all he has his tenure. u can contest as president come 2019.... sckrewed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Applaner: 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
s
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

OP I can tell your father is twice as f00lish as you might think of Buhari. What as you father ever achieved all through is miserable pathetic life on the planet earth ? May your generation dead alive and unborn never live to see happiness till enternity, not in this life or the life after.

May your father and mother die agonising death. May all your lineage till and never progress even though it's a known fact that till eternity no one from your generation can ever attain the position of a president.

I can imagine how angry you were when you typed this but please think twice next time. The op might have a point, just that he didn't come the right way.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by marshalcarter: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=ckmayoca post=36051644][/quote]
So ya in support na?

I should blow your headangry
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by DworldsGM: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

To confirm if buhari is the Jonathan's dad, i guess there is no limit to the stupidity of PDP minions.

very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by donchrisk(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:
Buhari, has accepted, ignorantly to stay in Blair's House, opposite white house, with his entourage. A wise and sane President, would have objected to staying there. We have the Nigeria House in US, we have the Consulate, we have Hotels. But America already knows that Buhari is a f00l, so they wire-tapped the Blair House, put hidden cameras, the cutlery and all gadgets have hidden cameras. Buhari will stay for days, and he will totally, surreptitiously be subjected to all sort of electronic and digital profiling.

What a shame, cos even with the beta particles in the tea he will drink, he can be tracked at any location in the planet.

Nigerians, make what you will of this information, the day the dullard was sworn in, was the day we surrendered our sensibilities to the hand of the man who has continued to make sickening policy statements.

Adieu.
Chia This what watching of American seasonal movies can couse.Becouse u hav watch so much of nikita and co , U hav now started imagining things. lolz
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Immanueladebol(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
My question is if obama comes to nigeria will he agree to stay in aso rock?
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by cyberguy72(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I give up on these Wailers!
Staying there will reduce all expenses on that trip drastically.
If he refused to stay, you people will start wailing he's wasting our scarce resources. Now he stays, another wail.
Get one thing straight, we have SSS that frisk any foreign apartment our president stays. America would NEVER bug his private conversations.
And another thing, Buhari is not oblige to please insatiable Wailers. He does what needs to be done-period!
AMERICA THAT BUGGED CHANCELLOR MERKEL'S OFFICE IN GERMANY WUD NT BUG A MUMU PRESIDENT LIKE BUHARI,CAN U LISTEN TO URSELF?
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by PassingShot(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Agbegilodo:
And your accommodation is better abi? What stops them from bugging Nigeria House. At times I really wonder why common sense is so scarce?I if America wants to spy on PMB they don't have to wait till he stays in Blair house, the Wiki leaks episode has revealed much in that regard.
make sure you have enough alcohol to drown your sorrows while Obama hosts PMB tomorrow. ..
Yeye dey smell
Lovely response.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Oahray: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

That's when they start making him offers he can not refuse. Right now, we have no market for crude oil. Iran sanction is being lifted, and we have no place in the scheme of things.
I see someone has watched/read Mario Puzo's The Godfather cheesy
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Haurmeday25(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

really?? All this for saying his opinion? I don't think it should lead to this.. Lineage., generation? I fear o shocked
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by double0seven(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
While the poster conspiracy theory may have some small elements of truths, do you really think Buhari as General knows nothing about bugging, espionage, spying etc. And you forget there is a retinue of security personnel that follows world leaders on state visits; and one of their jobs is to confirm the integrity of the House and rooms the President will be staying. Of course they will sweep the place for bugs and those sorts of things. I believm our DSS are not so bad they can't do that.

And I don't believe the DSS are un-Knowledgable that they won't be more informed than this OP.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by AlPeter: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
cyberguy72:
AMERICA THAT BUGGED CHANCELLOR MERKEL'S OFFICE IN GERMANY WUD NT BUG A MUMU PRESIDENT LIKE BUHARI,CAN U LISTEN TO URSELF?
so what is stops them from bugging Buhari's office in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by zekki: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.
Rubbish post
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by fritiyo: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:

Go back and read the OP. He called the president a F00L. Therefore, he deserves any insult hauled at him.

U are pained by some1 calling d president fool in dis NL as if such word is new. pls grow up cos what goes round comes around.

GEJ ws called clueless n other names so many to mention here in dis forum.
Buhari is certainly a big fool if u like insult it wont change d fact that, he is....
pls u need to grow uo n stop behaving like today baby.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by fritiyo: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:

U are pained by some1 calling d president fool in dis NL as if such word is new. pls grow up cos what goes round comes around.

GEJ ws called clueless n other names so many to mention here in dis forum.
Buhari is certainly a big fool if u like insult it wont change d fact that, he is....
pls u need to grow uo n stop behaving like today baby.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by disqus(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some folks clearly lack understanding on the matter under discourse, lack a superior argument, yet they want to heard. I am here to learn.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Moheat(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
ayokellany:

Why are you so emotional? Abeg no get heart attack cos of person wey no even know say your lineage dey exist oh!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Majlaw(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.
Buhari is a president and not a terrorist. Bubu ADC is not dat fool, he will 1st inspect d room b4 allowing Bubu to stay. Let dem use all d gadgets in d world.... Bubu is a clean man
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by slydog(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Atlantian:

Adieu.

Who does american not tapp or profile if they want to? Visiting President of other countries stay in Blair house. For crying out loud sheepishly, america even taps Angela Merkel private phone, they tap not just enemies but frnds too, if they want to tap you, even the Nigerian house in the us will be a small fish to fry.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
dustmalik:

so, the OP's parents who are no privy to his mud-slinging should be dragged into the arena, dealt with insults and wished death? You really reek of civility.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by neocortex: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2015
ayokellany:

This shows how much respect you have for your father.
Re: Buhari Surrenders DNA Ignorantly To America. by ckmayoca: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2015
marshalcarter:

So ya in support na?

I should blow your headangry

Whatever makes my fellow Nigerians happy, yes! I'm in support of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator-elect Uche Ekwunife Storms Nightclub In Awka, Anambra State. Photo / DHQ: Nigerian Military Not Recruiting Boko Haram Ex-Fighters’ / Nigerians Should Prepare For Food Shortage - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.