Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

*****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** (10766 Views)

Premarital Sex: What Is Your View As A Christian? / Is This Verse Supporting Premarital Sex? / Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
God is the creator of sex, he created man with the sex organs and intended that he should enjoy the sex life only after marriage, but man in his usual rebellion against God has perverted the sexual life and is using it to glorify the devil..
Below are some dangers of Premarital Sex ;
*It comes with a number of consequences ranging from physical to emotional and spiritual. It contravenes God's law and order of marriage (Gen 2:24).

*Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not properly used. like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative power given to man.

*Sexual activities for young people arrest their psychological, social and academics development. Those who engage in Premarital Sex have their academic performance decline and their social relationship with family and friends deteriorate.

*Majority of Women cannot enjoy sex outside the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond.

*Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person committed to you who will stay with you forever in marriage.

*Those who engage in Premarital Sex run a high risk of contracting one venereal disease rampant today in Nigeria.

*It breaks as God's commandment.

*It runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children known as bastards.

*If you date and you don't have sex, after a break up you can easily forget about dating.

*It leads to soul tie most especially when a man disflowers a lady..

*Sexual sin are generational.

*Demons are transferred through sex.

*Curses and foundational problems are inherited through sex.

*Marriage is honourable when the bed is undefiled (Heb 13:4).

*It opens an avenue for distrust and suspicion in a marriage union.

*There is guilt of sin that trouble people after Premarital Sex.

*Loss of destiny just like the biblical Samson.

*It leads to Eternal damnation in hell.

*Premarital Sex leads to premature death.

*Sexually addicted people hardly get satisfaction by sleeping with one person even after marriage.

*Premarital Sex is the root of bitterness among spouses arising from baseless comparism like my ex does it better, my ex has a bigger phallus etc.

*Premarital sex leads to other sins like murder of cheating sex mates, bathing of acid etc.

*Premarital Sex lead to loss of self esteem. Who will be happy to hear people make sarcastic remarks about bedding their spouses??.

*Premarital Sex will make you lose your testimony (prov 22:1-2).

*Premarital sex is a sin against God and humanity (Gen 39:9).

*It leads to financial bankruptcy.

WRITTEN BY DANINYA . G.STEPHEN.
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by etiosa97(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Just shut up and fÜck anything fÛckable
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by archangel101(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
we don hear o
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP....gbam!!!!

I haff quesshon nii

Wot of if you nd gal are kolobying...she's ur G.F ooo...1-demons are transferred baa??
2-wat if you end up marrying her...will the demons go or continue to build castle on ur head??
3-so all dis men dat goes to ashawos house are carrying demons upon demons??

Tanks yougrin

#sips weed...hope you dnt mindcheesy??
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by kossyablaze(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
We already know....NEXT?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:
OP....gbam!!!!

I haff quesshon nii

Wot of if you nd gal are kolobying...she's ur G.F ooo...1-demons are transferred baa??
2-wat if you end up marrying her...will the demons go or continue to build castle on ur head??
3-so all dis men dat goes to ashawos house are carrying demons upon demons??

Tanks yougrin

#sips weed...hope you dnt mindcheesy??

Sex within the confinement of marriage is known as good sex even the devil and his demons know that they can't trespass.
Virgins have that seal over them that connects them to God.
There is transfer of demons when you have sex outside marriage.
I pity those who sleep with ashewo, some are not even human beings. For example if a man who sleeps with a hoe who have slept with 70 men with each one of them having 7 demons. Oboy na 490 demons he don't carry be that.
Aside that most Africans have curses working against them so because of the soul tie you partake to the curses working against them..
You also have your soul scattered throughout the world because some who have slept with the ashewo are abroad and scattered throughout naija.
For example I use the example of 70 men, if the 70 men have slept with 7 woman each, by sleeping with the ashewo, you have slept with 490 women aside the ashewo. those 490 women have slept with Men who have slept with other women.
So will the circle continue... it never ends..
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Daninya11:

Sex within the confinement of marriage is known as good sex even the devil and his demons know that they can't trespass.
Virgins have that seal over them that connects them to God.
There is transfer of demons when you have sex outside marriage.
I pity those who sleep with ashewo, some are not even human beings. For example if a man who sleeps with a hoe who have slept with 70 men with each one of them having 7 demons. Oboy na 490 demons he don't carry be that.
Aside that most Africans have curses working against them so because of the soul tie you partake to the curses working against them..
You also have your soul scattered throughout the world because some who have slept with the ashewo are abroad and scattered throughout naija.
For example I use the example of 70 men, if the 70 men have slept with 7 woman each, by sleeping with the ashewo, you have slept with 490 women aside the ashewo. those 490 women have slept with Men who have slept with other women.
So will the circle continue... it never ends..
Ya dats wat me talkin abt pastorgrin
I knw but the issue of havin sex with ur g.f..demons relocate to their new house(which is yougrin)...but wat if you end up marrying her..will dey go
I knw why m askin ooo cos m abt............grin

#sips codeine
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

Ya dats wat me talkin abt pastorgrin
I knw but the issue of havin sex with ur g.f..demons relocate to their new house(which is yougrin)...but wat if you end up marrying her..will dey go
I knw why m askin ooo cos m abt............grin

What are you always sipping??. I suggest you try sipping kunu juice or zobo juice. Lolxxxxx..

Step 1-both of you should quit the sex.
Step 2-ABC of faith. accept you have erred, believe in Jesus atoning blood, confess your wrong doing. Then grow in faith
Step 3-self deliverance. Command the Demons to leave your body. be resolute and firm about it. Let your fiance do same. Pay attention to sneezing, coughing, farting. The demon are taking leave..

You both can enjoy sex in the sanctity of marriage

#sips codeine
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=36049967][/quote] Lol Ok see.....why is it dat demon cnt go from man to woman Why is it always from woman to man?? cheesy

#sips weed nd kunu#grin
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

Lol
Ok see.....why is it dat demon cnt go from man to woman
Why is it always from woman to man?? cheesy

There is usually an exchange between the man and the woman. it's vis-a-vis.

#sips weed nd kunu#grin
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Daninya11 post=36050312][/quote]

Ok...wat abt dese married who goes out to slp with 1st class ashawo nko....na dis 1 dey confuse me pass..so kindly nd whole heartedly xplaingrin

#sips weed nd nutri milk#
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

Ok...wat abt dese married who goes out to slp with 1st class ashawo nko....na dis 1 dey confuse me pass..so kindly nd whole heartedly xplaingrin

#sips weed nd nutri milk#

Okay, if a man who is married sleep with an ashewo, he has become one flesh with her..
Look at the logic, he is one soul with his wife, he now joins himself with an ashewo, there will be a soulful Conflicts.. Because as it stands, 3 cannot become one. There will be an unbalanced in the soul tie.
But thank God for his mercies, the wife will be free from the sins or repercussions. The wife's righteousness can also conver for him..
I know a woman who was faithful to her husband but he contracted AIDS and gave the wife. She cried out to God presenting her case and God healed her. God is faithful and just.
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Daninya11:

Okay, if a man who is married sleep with an ashewo, he has become one flesh with her..
Look at the logic, he is one soul with his wife, he now joins himself with an ashewo, there will be a soulful Conflicts.. Because as it stands, 3 cannot become one. There will be an unbalanced in the soul tie.
But thank God for his mercies, the wife will be free from the sins or repercussions. The wife's righteousness can also conver for him..
I know a woman who was faithful to her husband but he contracted AIDS and gave the wife. She cried out to God presenting her case and God healed her. God is faithful and just.
AaAaaaaaaah....na ma mind afff rest ni grin

Tnx jawe

BTW you can join me in the sippingrin

#sips weed nd banana leaves#grin
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

AaAaaaaaaah....na ma mind afff rest ni grin

Tnx jawe

BTW you can join me in the sippingrin

#sips weed nd banana leaves#grin

I will sip kunu or zobo juice with buns
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Daninya11:

I will sip kunu or zobo juice with buns
Wait ooundecided....still gat 1 questgrin

Wat of masturbation niiundecided

#sips weed#
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Freshboi: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Op, I liked your argument but lost faith when you said that a woman's righteousness can cover for the man. That is unscriptural and lacks merit. In essence, if my mom is religious....I can live a care free life? Most of what you originally posted cannot be backed up with scripture.
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
marshalcarter:

Wait ooundecided....still gat 1 questgrin

Wat of masturbation niiundecided

#sips weed#

Masturbation is a offshoot of sexual perversion. lust or inordinate affection leads to Masturbation.
It's more like a easy route to satisfy oneself if one can't really get to do the deed. .
What about the guilt after Masturbation?? . God made us with that innate power to know what is right or wrong..
A man whose heart is pure, full of pure thought will not engage in Masturbation..
Dirty and lustful thought leads to Masturbation. It is the harbinger of other sexual sins.. It usually very difficult to break lose from than other sexual sins. Some married people still engage in it despite having their sexual partners alive and healthy.
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by lepasharon(f): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
The one brain cell I had left got lonely and died

Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sin against d Holy Spirit, let's avoid fornication and premarital sex, God is against it. Ask for forgiveness and turn a new life if u ve offended God.
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by marshalcarter: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Daninya11:

Masturbation is a offshoot of sexual perversion. lust or inordinate affection leads to Masturbation.
It's more like a easy route to satisfy oneself if one can't really get to do the deed. .
What about the guilt after Masturbation?? . God made us with that innate power to know what is right or wrong..
A man whose heart is pure, full of pure thought will not engage in Masturbation..
Dirty and lustful thought leads to Masturbation. It is the harbinger of other sexual sins.. It usually very difficult to break lose from than other sexual sins. Some married people still engage in it despite having their sexual partners alive and healthy.
Bro...buh you knw dat for singles...it isn't easy for 1 to stay since birth till the day of his marriage without kolobying grin
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Freshboi:
Op, I liked your argument but lost faith when you said that a woman's righteousness can cover for the man. That is unscriptural and lacks merit. In essence, if my mom is religious....I can live a care free life? Most of what you originally posted cannot be backed up with scripture.

1 corinthians 7:9-16
Pauline doctrine.. . It's not a yard stick for the man to go and sin..
I quoted it just to drive home my point.
Some of what I wrote are spiritual mysteries revealed through many years of been active in the deliverance ministry.
When a man sins by breaking God's Law, there are curses attached to that.. when Israel sinned in the desert against God with the moabites, 22,000 die because of sexual sin. . Aside that, it gives room for spiritual entity to oppress, possess, influence and manipulate ones life..
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
etiosa97:
Just shut up and fÜck anything fÛckable

??. ..
Re: *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex ***** by robosky02(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Who's Your Best Bible Character? / Don't Be Deceived, God Cares About Our Outward Appearance / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.