Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days (4165 Views)

Career Or Marriage, Which One Do You Work For? / Is Your Career Or Supervisor Holding Your Thesis Hostage? We Can Help You! / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Aimwest(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Enosa1:
need more understanding on this:egbenomanosakhare@gmail.com
same here: eabiodun816@gmail.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by CHRISTALLITE: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good day everyone.pls I'm in need of your help.I was
fortunate to be admitted to study Geology at University of
Ilorin and have no means to meet up with the school
financial requirement which is about #62,000. Pls people
the deadline closes in 11 days.I have tried all means,bit
all to no avail.Even my acceptance fee was paid by a man
called 'melodies' on nairaland.pls help my future.I have no
means to go about this.I have a strong ability
academically pls help my life.I was to be useful in life.I
fearfully and hopefully look forward to hearing from
you;sirs and ma's .God bless you all amen. jamb
reg:5a www.jamb.org.ng
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Emails sent
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2015
12 days to Xmas.

19 days to New year.

You can still be part of this 1,000,000 team.

GLC beckons.....

Akdam
WhatsApp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Dondave11: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
I seriously donot understand..
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by mikeayus(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Majestee:
Can a struggling student be a part of this program?if yes,i need more explanation.
zeek3770@gmail.com

av u gotten any convincing information in response to ur question?

1 Like

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dondave11:
I seriously donot understand..

you wont unless you make contact.
where to get more details are speltout on the thread already
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
mikeayus:

av u gotten any convincing information in response to ur question?

what about a response for yourself.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Need more info
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by rummmy: 3:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Send details to brightgeorge1982@yahoo.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by mikeayus(m): 4:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Akdams:

what about a response for yourself.
lol...
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Ethan015(m): 1:05am On Dec 20, 2015
GLC is hoping to fund a million entrepreneurs and they don't have just a website? There's more we are yet to understand.

Look before you leap folks...#myadvise
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ethan015:
GLC is hoping to fund a million entrepreneurs and they don't have just a website? There's more we are yet to understand.

Look before you leap folks...#myadvise

yes there is more you will not understand until you seek information.

Ask for the website and you will get it.
phone number and email is up this thread. look for it.
......#mypersonaladvicetoyou
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
all emails sent.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Obichi98(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
More infor @ aobusyhands1@gmail.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by teebee22(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
pls I would need more info @ tina4easy22@yahoo.com
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2015
all email sent
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by hayzed1090: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls mail me. akinpeluazeez33@yahoo.com.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by ICAMETOWIN(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2015
would like more information. email me @ evansmbabie@gmail.com.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
all emails replied
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by treasureboy09(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hhhhhh
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
email sent
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by mashnino(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
First of all

I am not in anyway affiliated to GLC or akdams.

I am just a Corp member still trying to hustle up for the future..

I met akdams on this forum while he was advertising GLC.

after conversations and everything i started doing my research on the company

3 good weeks i was researching and finally i came to that conclusion that, well life is all about risk

If i engaged in this, it culd either be bad or good, well i made up my mind that any which way it goes Alhamdulillah

i invested 56k in it on the 5th of february, as a corp member i know the damage it made to my account balance

Look at the pictures below and take note they calculate their dollars at 160naira to 1 dollar..

Ever since i joined i have made 171.88 dollars of which i cashed out 71 dollars(11,360)

I am not yet convinced until i make my initial 56k back, from then i will know i am on fair ground.

I am not saying this to force you people to join or something, just my own testimony

check my nairaland history... I am withdrawing 100 dollars on the 1st of march(can only withdraw only on 1st and 15th of any month)

so before you join, do your research, google them well. for now i think they are legit until they prove otherwise..

and the on thing that sold me was their ATM card(affiliated with first bank).. be sure you want to join before you join..

again, prior to when i invested, i have never come across akdams or GLC..

**UPDATE***

I just got alert for my withdrawal of $100.. Remember i said they calculate each dollar at 160 naira

the last 2 pics will show you the proof..

NB: i am just showing you guys my own proof.. i promise you i am not affiliated to the company or akdams..

i am just a user like every other person..

Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by mashnino(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
I even tried getting some few members from the NYSC section of nairaland

I got some comments there and i just concluded there was no need

Some people could just be mean to things they dont understand

i understand that maybe some people might have duped before or something

well, i can't really say much, just sharing..
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by Akdams(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
mashnino:
First of all

I am not in anyway affiliated to GLC or akdams.

I am just a Corp member still trying to hustle up for the future..

I met akdams on this forum while he was advertising GLC.

after conversations and everything i started doing my research on the company

3 good weeks i was researching and finally i came to that conclusion that, well life is all about risk

If i engaged in this, it culd either be bad or good, well i made up my mind that any which way it goes Alhamdulillah

i invested 56k in it on the 5th of february, as a corp member i know the damage it made to my account balance

Look at the pictures below and take note they calculate their dollars at 160naira to 1 dollar..

Ever since i joined i have made 171.88 dollars of which i cashed out 71 dollars(11,360)

I am not yet convinced until i make my initial 56k back, from then i will know i am on fair ground.

I am not saying this to force you people to join or something, just my own testimony

check my nairaland history... I am withdrawing 100 dollars on the 1st of march(can only withdraw only on 1st and 15th of any month)

so before you join, do your research, google them well. for now i think they are legit until they prove otherwise..

and the on thing that sold me was their ATM card(affiliated with first bank).. be sure you want to join before you join..

again, prior to when i invested, i have never come across akdams or GLC..

and am still wondering who this is.
but nevertheless am only trying to propagate something that works.
thats all.
Re: Funding Your Career Or Ideas In 60 Days by mashnino(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Akdams:

and am still wondering who this is.
but nevertheless am only trying to propagate something that works.
thats all.

The Niger state corp member

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workplace Exploitation @ Starville Children School, Gwarimpa, Abuja / Maritime Workers Union Of Nigeria Threatens Shutdown Of Seaports / Are Workers To Celebrate May Day In Nigeria? Workers re workers enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.