Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat (14149 Views)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by flexdav: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good day everyone.this is my first time on commenting on nairaland.I am really blessd by all ur contributions on building issue. pls someone should help me.I bought a plot of land in Kaduna.how many blocks can I use to build twins 2 bedroom flat,and cost of roofing with aluminum zinc.thanks.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by Skoopy(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
flexdav:
Good day everyone.this is my first time on commenting on nairaland.I am really blessd by all ur contributions on building issue. pls someone should help me.I bought a plot of land in Kaduna.how many blocks can I use to build twins 2 bedroom flat,and cost of roofing with aluminum zinc.thanks.

Congrats @OP,

Even more Congrats if you are below 35.

Meanwhile, there is nothing like aluminium zinc, these are two different elements.

State in clear terms what roof type you intend using.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by abouzaid: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
post the floor plan and describe the nature of the soil.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by adebaxton(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
flexdav:

With a budget of NGN 3.8 to 4.2 Million, Double of the attached floor plan will be fully executed.
Which part of Kaduna?

Reach Us: 08058307787
Email: access2m@yahoo.com
access2m@hotmail.com

Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by yak(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
adebaxton:

With a budget of NGN 3.8 to 4.2 Million, Double of the attached floor plan will be fully executed.
Which part of Kaduna?

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70

Do u mean dat 2m will b OK to complete a 2bed flat?
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by PropTrader: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
adebaxton:

Which part of Kaduna?

Bldr. Adebayo Ademola A.
access2m@hotmail.com
08027277744, 08066640003
55C9CB70

Dont be in a hurry to give a quote. Understand the OP's need first. He said a twin two bedroom bungalow and not a two bedroom bungalow. Very different.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by PropTrader: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
yak:

His quote was for a single unit 2 bedroom flat.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by yak(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mayb u ddnt get his question cos I read a TWIN 2bedroon
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by skyps(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
I like to know more about this as well
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 5:41am On Jul 26, 2015
I am a builder and for a 2bdrm flat twin will cost 4.8m to 5m moderatey and the roof type is aluminium long span

If u need more on it you can call me on this contact

Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by rogermilar(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2015
do you have any design already, well between 4.8 to 5 mil. u will get it done, with lovely finishing.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by adebaxton(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
yak:

2M can't complete a 2 bedroom flat, Factors like location and soil condition determines the estimation.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by galatasaray: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2015
[hi i want to build a twin two bedroom flat wit fence, borehole and suckaway how much do you think it will cost me. quote author=eghosajohnny post=36277794]I am a builder and for a 2bdrm flat twin will cost 4.8m to 5m moderatey and the roof type is aluminium long span

07014709098,07031886484[/quote]
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by enoqueen: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2015
eghosajohnny:
I am a builder and for a 2bdrm flat twin will cost 4.8m to 5m moderatey and the roof type is aluminium long span

Choi...

Aren't u the same eghosajohnny.?

Oyewole123 come and see o.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511993/scam-alert-beware-builder-called eghosajohnny
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by eghosajohnny: 3:29am On Sep 08, 2015
enoqueen:

Choi...

Aren't u the same eghosajohnny.?

Oyewole123 come and see o.

https://www.nairaland.com/2511993/scam-alert-beware-builder-called eghosajohnny

Enoqueen pls mind the way you interfer in peoples business as you weren't there to confirm all the stories wrote that you read and I still say it that I owe nobody and if you have an email I can forward all the payment made and the mail acknowledgement so pls don't bring another tread to this cos what I endured there you won't take a quater,I give quote cos I know it is what will do the job not becos I need the job its every clients decision to invite who he intends to use and as I speak I'm handling a better project just being a little busy to open the tread which I will before the week runs below is the pic the same client saw this oyewoles tread I know what he said so pls don't judge who you don't know if you want to know me invite me with close watch unknown to me there you can call me what ever.

The quote for a twin 2bedroom with everything mentioned will take 6.3m

Below is the pics of my ongoing 40 rooms hotel project I'm sure you know what will be involved and till now no penny is taken pls back off

Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by michaelnycnyc: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good day everyone i would like to know how much would cost to build 4.......2 bedroom flats in delta state....2 on the bottom and 2 on top.
thank you very much in advance.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by jeftalene(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
flexdav:

Visit www.engineerosaz..com to get free construction guide and current prices of all building materials.
Re: Cost Of Building Twins 2 Bedroom Flat by Sohot: 4:55pm On May 05, 2022
Can anyone respond two this same question but the price now in 2022

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: "Introducing Havens Homes: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe" / 7 Things To Do Before Investing In Property / PHOTOS: Fire Fighters Rescue 3 Children From Burning House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.