Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) (74923 Views)

'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Kysa(f): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is what happens when you mistakenly get a job after drinking Garri for 20 years of your life and spent 10 years sharing CVS and application Letters like church pamphlets.

Mr Man continue... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by princenation(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
In other news, kossyblaze decorates his room floor with naira notes and dollars.... Now playing.... Rihanna - BBHMM
Man I've Some Money I Need Change To Dollar's, How Do I Go About It??
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by blackwall(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doskit:
That does not in anyway resembles Nigeria Naira
thank you jor, na only u among people way 1st to coment get eyez, dem go day rush to b d first to coment come day coment rubish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
I call this shear madness.....even the rich won't be stupid to do this.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by blackwall(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
aiyk02:
chai, Naira has no value shia

FTC, happy Sunday to you all.... unu kaa nooo
so if u c naira you cant recognise it abi? mofos
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by damiloladuke: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
he should be taken to Aro

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Israel5(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's not the Biafran currency
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Gasout(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
This is not Nigeria
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by tollytexy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-decorates-his-suit-with-naira.html

Op that's Rands . Stop lying jor R100 and R200
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by peawizzy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is a very real investment site that I would like you all to try, it's real. You can find out more about them... https://amerextrade.com/?ref=luvpea12
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by eliwa47(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Long hiss.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by cooluc(f): 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doskit:
That does not in anyway resembles Nigeria Naira

Yea!!! It doesn't

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by 1miccza: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
That looks more like sachets of milk and energy drink to me
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
YOU GET MOUTH...
SIT DOWN NEAR ME (ELDERS)
lol na u be boss o!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
franugo:

Yeeeeee!! Bros dash me small na shockedshocked
work hard,pray n hope for better days

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
princenation:
Man I've Some Money I Need Change To Dollar's, How Do I Go About It??
Bank

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by idefua: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP should be arrested for the title ".....naira notes". Those notes are not naira.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Traylblaeza(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
this is not in Nigeria and the notes on his jacket are certainly not naira notes
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
kossyablaze:
In other news, kossyblaze decorates his room floor with naira notes and dollars.... Now playing.... Rihanna - BBHMM
Poor boy.
No enough money so you missed the "A" in your name tongue
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Goodness cheesy
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by izuch(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Is it ur money

Do you need to be told the naira belongs to you and i? Even if that man is in kano and you're in bayelsa you might be spending those same currencies tomorrow. Money travels mehn. undecided
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by westlius(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-decorates-his-suit-with-naira.html

Soo Funny and hilarious
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by lordsharks(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
funny man
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
bulldoza:
Poor boy. No enough money so you missed the "A" in your name tongue
Ok SIR

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by westlius(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
So Funny and hilarious ;DSo Funny and hilarious
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by kalufelix(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saheed9:
.mtcheew, why cant he use 1000naira notes instead
lol

ein go naked go house naa
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by basadenet: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
The guy should be arrested for defacing naira notes, an insult to Nigeria.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by frankobaba(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
MUMU, THOSE ARE NOT NAIRA NOTES
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mumu + Mumu = idio.ta!!
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by basadenet: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
frankobaba:
MUMU, THOSE ARE NOT NAIRA NOTES

Must you abuse to correct somebody's mistakes? you need to have your head examined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) / 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.