Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) (74919 Views)

'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Knightstory(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
can't believe I just wasted #4,500 on gambling
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by STEVENcrack(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
The guy is on mooney.
4 im mindz.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Topman0001(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Effect of marrijuana

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by rabbuy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
is it me or wha
Cause I see no naira notes there...
For the man
When your weed was gotten from a shrine
The guy is not even creative I taught he would sow the notes like jacket and wear it
Maybe that's in stage two

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by just2endowed: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-man-decorates-his-suit-with-naira.html

Seun or na lalisticala guy. This is not the naira but south Africa currency . Am so disappointed in nairaland that this make front page to ridicule Nigeria. I demand this topic be move away from front page and deleted with the admin sanction.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by sherrylo: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
But OP that's not Naira nah abi?
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Sharles1: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
izuch:
He should be arrested and sent to jail for abusing our legal tender, what nonsense!!

Na you make the money for am?

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by IGsoficjblige(f): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahahah wetin person no go see for this country?
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by infinitemiles: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by oyafemi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
U call it madness bur I call it Ego
u cal it madness, u call it ego, I call it illet foolishness
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by queebeediva(f): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Indeed madness has degree .
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by oyafemi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
U call it madness bur I call it Ego
u cal it madness, u call it ego, I call it foolishness
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Saurab:
That's not Naira. Those are SA Rands.

More pls
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by mindurword(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
People can lie this notes are not Nigeria currencies please 10 naira note has disappeared many years now and replace with coins the man with money suit is from Somalia and not Nigerian
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by hitleraldof(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

As you can see, it's a suit with money glued all over it. (Btw, are those N10 or N100 notes on the trousers?)

how in the name of Christ do those look like Nigerian money
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by menshealth1234: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2015

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by crisycent: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
That's not naira note. The suit is 100 rands and the bottom is 10 rands.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
I just dont get it,i see it.yet i dont get it undecided

BHET WHY?
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by zingov: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

this is not Nigeria it happen in south Africa mind u does notes are not naira they are south African rands
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by esmarcq(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceo247frolic:

those are not naira notes
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by cozy7(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
izuch:
He should be arrested and sent to jail for abusing our legal tender, what nonsense!!

That a really an offence according to our constitution, he shouldn't e arrested.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by klax(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where are those dullard SSS take that goat off the street immediately and get him free accommodation in prison yard now.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by beyoncausme: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
compound madness....

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Tope54(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Madness to the call
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Mrshroud: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
kalufelix:
where's that thread that said 21million Nigerians have mental illness??

I think is more than that
Funny Guy cheesy
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by urchmanx(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
beejayphako:
Thats not naira na undecided, I guess its fake GB pounds sterling... biggerboy, d guy must be igbo kwenu grin, na dem like to dey show off
Your very stupid and hopeless.
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Chrysz(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
:' craziness
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Chrysz(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
crazy thing to do
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by ModiKen(m): 4:52am On Jul 20, 2015
kossyablaze:
In other news, kossyblaze decorates his room floor with naira notes and dollars.... Now playing.... Rihanna - BBHMM

Now explain to me the difference between u and that man whom this thread is talking about.

Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by Nelson1235: 8:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm, dat is nt nigerian currency. Dude
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by amparas(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Masquerade jare
Re: Man Decorates His Suit With Naira Note To Attend An Event (Photo) by glo3nity: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Hm! na wa ooo! If only he can be nice enough to shear his wealth with the poor then he is blessed,
not with this unwise display.

I pray God Almighty give him a better brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Wed Without Makeup In Lagos (Photos) / 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.