Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What Is The Current Fixed Deposit Rate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Current Fixed Deposit Rate? (756 Views)

Bank Or Strong Financial Institution With The Highest Fixed Deposit Rate? / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / Where Do I Get The Best Fixed Deposit Rate In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Fixed Deposit Rate? by promise72(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
I just read an article now that says that Banks inter-lending rate (Bank to Bank lending) is 20.25%

I was just wondering how much does the banks pay for fixed deposit these days. I do know that the amt of deposit might determine, however i was just wondering of the average rate.

Below is a link of the article in respect to the Banks' inter lending rate.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/mar/10/508.html

(1) (Reply)

Unilever Shares / Us Based Capital Management Firm Seeks Investors For 1m Usd Or Shareholders Of 1 / Minister Asks Ngos To Look Into Phcn Pension Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.