Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (35676 Views)

Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
Osun,a bankrupt state.Hasn't Ben Bruce donated his wardrobe allawee to alleviate the suffering of osun workers?
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by akmmy4u: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
So ur religion teaches to raining cause on your leader. I leave you with your conscience
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by akmmy4u: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:
We thank the Winners Chapel.

Aregbesola, you will not know peace (because no peace for the wicked) for subjecting the people of Osun to this ridicule, shame and suffering.
So your religion teaches you to be raining cause on your leader. I leave you with your conscience.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by tolustx(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
huptin:
If this people are really Osun workers
1. How did they get transport fare from Osun to Ota
2. Wouldn't that transport fare be enough to feed for at least a week?
3. If they are so poor, how come they all look so well dressed and well fed?

This is pure propaganda, i am not in support of Aregbesola,but if a man of God must help Osun workers, let him help the real workers and not this unneccessary pubicity stunt.
What in d post suggests to u dat the thing was done in Ota Do u mean Winners Chapel has no branches in Osogbo nd other towns in Osun state? Pls use ur head. I ctually dnt wann type insulting words but I had to mke u understand dat. And talking abt how they look, it is typical of people, Nigerians especially, to irrespective of their low financial status, dress like they re rich.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Rexyl(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Osun is working, it's like people outside are the ones lamenting. The way they admire their governor and giving him a colourful welcome... Eh you will think you are the one missing out. Osun for SHOW

1 Like

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Jmechanism(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
EVILFOREST:
What.?
What is YORUBA with FOOD..

they say the most difficult thing to do to a YORUBA is to ask him or her to FAST and PRAY
FOR they will rush into it with enthusiasm and rush out panting..
Tribalism is a disease. Can u fast 4 months.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by spencekat(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
mike404:
WHY YOU DAFT LIKE THIS NA YOU DON HEAR SAY ABIA CIVIL SERVANTS DEY BEG CHURCH FOR FOOD
U can't even comprehend simple thing.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by beetruth: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
huptin:

This is pure propaganda, i am not in support of Aregbesola,but if a man of God must help Osun workers, let him help the real workers and not this unneccessary pubicity stunt.

The church is a branch of winners chapel located in the central part of osogbo. It is no propaganda. Pls pray along and stop looking for faults where none exist. The church has done very and should be commended.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by beetruth: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
naijafella:
Some Churches sef!...must the whole world know you are doing an act of chariot ?
the picture is not posted on the churches site so common sense should explain that a freelance photographer took this pictures and posted on nairaland.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Od31(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
huptin:

Some people will just talk or type rubbish without thinking! There is winner chapel in almost every city in Nigeria. That could be just a winner chapel branch in a city in Osun. They dont need to go to Ota. It is not only in Ota you have Winner Chapel.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
shocked
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by papaejima1: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmmm hunger
You will only understand if you have your own kids and can't feed them for just one day!

It is not a pleasant think to experience bro.
You can go hungry but it is heart rending to watch your children look up to you in anguished expectation and there is nothing you can do to put food in their mouth. No one should be in such a situation.

Aregbesola no try at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jmechanism:

Tribalism is a disease. Can u fast 4 months.

TRIBALISM was imported by the YORUBAS..
they taught us how to be tribalistic.

The WORST is, even their CLERGYMEN are tribalistic.

ARMED ROBBERY was delivered to this country by the YORUBAS.. (ONYENUSI and Shina rambo)

CULTISM was given birth to by WOLE SOYINKA.

Juju was nutured by them.

So my man, U see where the DISEASE started from before it became FULL BLOWN
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by bidex(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Vanquay:
At least thats one thing Religion is Good at undecided

Thus Sayeth the LORD" Thou shalt not Quote thy Servant cool

NOR Ridicule his CLEATS undecided

On a Hot Sunday Afternoon"

If you are reading this i hope you have a nice day filled with Radiance. Now go spread some positive Energy kiss
Lies everywhere
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
bidex:

Lies everywhere
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by bidex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Vanquay:
.... yeah!
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
what is your f***ing point? undecided
bidex:

yeah!
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Taleeysun(f): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
huptin:

what are you saying? The food was distributed at various winners chaple in osun state
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by bidex(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Vanquay:
what is your f***ing point? undecided
Alot fucking wrong with this post man!
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
you already made that poiny 2 mentions ago. What exactly? kiss
bidex:

Alot fucking wrong with this post man!
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by bidex(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Vanquay:
you already made that poiny 2 mentions ago. What exactly? kiss
Abeg, just let me be.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by nwakaibeya1: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2015
hypocrisy of the highest order?this food would have been delivered to their homes useing their addresses without show this is also adding to their suffering by lining them up for hours to collect minor food?
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by Jmechanism(m): 4:21am On Jul 20, 2015
EVILFOREST:

TRIBALISM was imported by the YORUBAS..
they taught us how to be tribalistic.

The WORST is, even their CLERGYMEN are tribalistic.

ARMED ROBBERY was delivered to this country by the YORUBAS.. (ONYENUSI and Shina rambo)

CULTISM was given birth to by WOLE SOYINKA.

Juju was nutured by them.

So my man, U see where the DISEASE started from before it became FULL BLOWN
Ryt b4 d splitting of language wic brought about religion in d old testament. Genesis 11 vs 1 to 3.satan was d 1 dat brought stealing to d word not a tribe. Arm robbery as being existing even b4 u and me was born.
D cultists of a thing initial motives was an association of brilliant people. It was no 1 fault 4 it changes. If u are a sinner ND u say he or she is d 1 dat makes u sin. Den u hav not started. Now u said juju. Do u no d year dat charm Had been in d world. Chitoism , buhdism, Judaism,had existed even b4 u wer born. So stop criticizing if u can't provide solution. ND d only solution is love.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by tonychristopher: 5:12am On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlayinkaLere/status/622795845331746816

these sophisticated Yoruba people are funny and shameless .. just look at how they question up....they claim sophisticated

we the church is doing great thing and may Lord help them there ..

1 Like

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by elvision1(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
hypocrisy of the highest order?this food would have been delivered to their homes useing their addresses without show this is also adding to their suffering by lining them up for hours to collect minor food?

you brother, need to be slammed on the head three times with a thinking cap. The way the yoruba chiefs do it on adamant younger ones in their movies.

1 Like

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by elvision1(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
huptin:

i just quoted you to say you've gotten enuff quotes already that exposes your narrow mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by olaeffect(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
nwakaibeya1:

Using their address which you compiled grin

Or better still they should use UPS or DHL which you will pay for.

You see why freedom of speech is not allowed in some society grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by huptin(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
elvision1:

i just quoted you to say you've gotten enuff quotes already that exposes your narrow mindedness.

Lol. You just made me laugh.
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
I thought Aragbese's patrol helicopter should have spotted them by now. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by tiptopy03(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
huptin:

This is not otta but Osogbo. Next week is the turn of those in ILESA
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by ArodewilliamsT: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
May allah bless aregberascal. Aregbe we know!. Ride on Ogbeni!
Re: Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Stomach Infrastructure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.